Hi

AishaR

Welcome to the site.

There is lots of useful links & information here for you. Give me a shout if you need any further help. It may also be worth while joining the sister club.]

Take care

Aisha

mucad_06

Hello sister my name is Abdulqadir and I would like to share some words with you inshallah.
First of all may Allah guide you to the straight path and keep you there. Allah said in the quran talking about the disbleivers and the ones that had the bad freinds that lead them to HELL. He the All-Mighty, All-Seeing,All-Hearingsaid this might not be the exact meaning but inshallah you'll get it. He said "the day when the disbelievers will bite their finger saying woe to me have we been with the prophet ( meaning following his sunnah then they would've been with him the day of judgement), woe to me why did I make friends with him/her.
Sister your friends might say you're crazy or lough at you but it is only a matter of time remeber that. inshallah in the day of judgement you will have the loughs to lough and they will have the cries to cry if they don't repent to Allah the most Forgiving.
Sister our beloved Prophet MUHAMMED (P.B.U.H) said becarefull who choose as your freind because the bad freind and the good freind are different.
The bad friend is like a blacksmith and if you hang out with him/her they will either burn you cloth or you will get the bad smell from them. As the good freind is like the one who sells the perfume and hanging out with him/her you'll benefit from them because if you like perfume you'll bye it or if don't have the money you try couple of them and leave with a good smell. So both times you'll benefit. MAY ALLAH KEEP YOU ON THE STRAIGHT PATH.

Your brother: MUCAD

Dawoodi

Alahu Akbar!!!!!1

assalam walaikum warrahmatulahi wabarakatuhu

My dear sister in Islam May Allah bless u with all wich is good for u and provide u with his mercy amen!

Alahu Akbar u are a muslima know, we are so glad u follow our advice testifing your shahada alhamdulillah.

now u know for sure we all are here to suport u and to protect u honor insha'allah!

please dont hesitate to ask any question insha'alah we'll do all we can in our power to help u insha'allah.

a final recomendation, get close to one of the sisters with sound knowlege of islam on this site so u can ask all those questions realated to women that will be best for u.

and try to avoid chit chat with muslims males wich isnt apropiate, normally there are muslims who dont know their deen that could take advantage of new muslimas like u so be careful and only ask information regarding knowlege insha'allah.

salam walaikum w.:SMILY126:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you all for taking the time to respond. Knowing that my Muslim brothers and sister who know nothing about me except that I love Allah and Islam are out there supporting me give me unimaginable strength andconviction in my beleifs. I've heard muslim converts say that when you become Muslim you become part of the biggest family in the world and I nevere knew how true that was until now, so thank you all again. One of you who responded said that I could take shahada here and that you'll all be witness, and another said I shouldn't wait and I know that they were very right. I've been waiting until I learnt how to pray etc.. before saying shahada, but now I realise that I should say shahada first because Allah has put it upon my heart and I can continue to learn and grow after I've said it. So here goes:

ashadu Anla ilaha ilalah wa ashadu ana Muhamadan rasululah

Thank you all for giving me the courage to finally do it. I feel know that I am in for a rocky road but I feel at peace. After typing that phrase I just sat there staring at it and repeating it over and over again it felt so right. I am now your sister in Islam, Allahu Akbar!
Bismillah,

:salam2:

Welcome dear sister in Islam,

Allahu akbar
Allahu akbar
Allahu akbar

Masha'Allah, we have a new sister, alhamdulillaah (praise belongs to Allah) for guiding you to Islam. I am happy about you sister!

I am sure you will be the one who is victorious and have a prosperous life if you, by the will of Allah stick to the Qur'an and the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet (saws).

Even though the ignorants might not understand you, believe me that you will see the change for good in your life, by purifying yourself and living Islam insha'Allah, and you will see how your heart will find rest and how you will have confidence in life.

Stick around and you'll learn more about many things and understand more about the real way of living Islam and it's fruits in this Life and the next insha'Allah.

Once again :SMILY206:.

wasalaam.

azlina_sam

Welcome

Assalamualaikum Sister,

Welcome to this great website.. :) May you acquire as much knowledge as possible about Islam..:)

:tti_sister:

:muslim_child:

Wassalam
Azlina

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Assalamu 'Alaykum Sister in Islam.

Masha-Allah Allah Guided you to the truth and the path to success in this life and the hereafter

All Your previous sins have been forgiven soon as you uttered the Shahadah and all the god deeds you had done previously (Before Islam) have also been added. You are like a New Born baby... MASHA-ALLAH.

You can find this following link very useful the correct manner in how to Offer the 5 daily prayers.

It's a Step By Step Prayer Guide
http://www.turntoislam.com/index.php?page=pray

If you require any help please feel free to Msg the moderators of this site insha-allah...

Wassalamu’Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi Wabarakaatu

Ibn_adam

i know what you mean

those kind of "muslims" who you would find parying fridays and ramadan i think we used to call them the "jumma shift".

as for those who fast ramadan, little do they know all they gain from that is just thirst and hunger, how sad:( and what a waste.

sister theres no dought that if you leave friends like that for the sake of allah, allah will replace them with friends that will last and are warm. i have been blessed with friends like that.

remember this your friends will have an affect on who you are. you have bad friends you end up compramising with islam. but with good friends they will aid you in getting close to allah.

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:bismillah: assalamualyakum sister I could take shahada here and that you'll all be witness, and another said I shouldn't wait and I know that they were very right. I've been waiting until I learnt how to pray etc.. before saying shahada, but now I realise that I should say shahada first because Allah has put it upon my heart and I can continue to learn and grow after I've said it. So here goes:

ashadu Anla ilaha ilalah wa ashadu ana Muhamadan rasululah it made me cry when i read it
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:to islam :subhanallah:
Thank you all for giving me the courage to finally do it. I feel know that I am in for a rocky road but I feel at peace. After typing that phrase I just sat there staring at it and repeating it over and over again it felt so right. I am now your sister in Islam, Allahu Akbar![/quote]
ALLAH guide whome he will
wellcome once again if you need help just rember us (YOUR NEW FAMILY):wasalam: :hijabi:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear sister
Welcome to Islam
I dont have words to express when I see people embracing.I feel so happy and content. And my all brothers and sister have expressed it already.We all are humble slaves of Allah.
May Allah put Barakah, Hidayah and guide you with HIS Noor.
Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar

yusuf

Asalam Alaikum (peace be upon you)

ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR !!!!

Welcome To the Family
Sisther May Allah swt Bless you !

:biggrin:

38khadj

:salam2: sister
:ma: May you find peace and contentment in your heart sister. As a revert myself dont rush yourself too much take it step by step, as sometimes we can go a little too fast and then burn ourselves out !
Welcome to Islam the religion of Peace.
Make dua for me sister as I surly need it!:tti_sister:
:wasalam:
:shymuslima1:

hambaAllah

welcome sis to the deen

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
:tti_sister: Alhamdulillah :allahuakbar:

:SMILY206::SMILY206: to the deen and TTI
Hope u find the islamic videos/articles useful and helpful and may Allah swt guide us all thro the straight path.

:wasalam: :hijabi: