hi

JenGiove

Hello Salapuddin35,

Welcome to TTI. You may call me Jen or Jennifer. While I am not a Muslim, I have been around this forum for a few posts < :) > and I can say that one of the FIRST things you need to do is read the "new members" forum. There are rules and guideline of behavior that should be learned and followed. There is also AOLT of information on this forum and the New Member forum is a great place to start.

May I also suggest, that as a current christian, you indulge yourself more in the learning portions of this site, instead of the news and current events. That will allow you the time to get to know the people here through their previous posts and you will be able to get a feel for how they are and what benefits they are here. You will soon find yourself gravitating to certain members for their wisdom and knowledge.

Welcome to TTI! Have fun!

"Sister" Jennifer

a_stranger

You are most welcome, the most important issue in Islam it lighten hearts with truth about our creator and his most noble attributes , Islam direct human mind to feel the signs of our craetor all around and full hearts with gratitude, thanks and love towards the giver (Allah sobhanahu wa taala ; most Glorified). :salah:

arzafar

:salam2:

welcome to tti. now the first thing you have to do is say the shahada.

actually first you have to believe in your heart that Allah is the only true God worthy of worship and muhammad ibn abdullah is the slave and final messenger of Allah.

You have to believe in all the prophets named in the quraan.

you must also believe that psalms, Torah and gospel in their original forms were from Allah and Quran is the last and final revealed text. it's the verbatim word of Allah.

you must believe that there are angels who carry out Allah's orders and jinns who are like humans, creation of Allah.

since you were a catholic you must believe that Jesus/Isa (as) was a slave and messenger of Allah. he is not divine nor is he and incarnation of God. He is not dead and wasnt crucified. he will come back before the end of times.

last but by know means the least you must believe that everything (good or bad) happens by the will of Allah. Nobody can surpass His will.

If you believe in all that than say your testimony of faith right now!

“ASH-HADU ANLA ELAHA ILLA-ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASUL-ALLAH”.

he English translation is :

“I bear witness that there is no deity (none truly to be worshipped) but, Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah.”

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/11819