Hijaab??

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
saalam everyone
i have a quick question....
in Islam isn't it required to wear a hijab??....well my actual question is that if ur parents want u wear a hijab and u don't want to can ur parents force u to wear the hijaab??....or it has to be in ur heart and soul to wear one??

thank you
wasaalam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
If someone force u to wear hijab ,then whats the point of wearing it .For who u gonna do it?

waaleikum salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

One of our duties is to honor our parents. Thus we honor our parents by being obident. By showing obidence to our parents we show love and fear for Allah subhana talla.
The duyna does not honor us.

riz_1982

Yes parents, Husband or who ever the guardian of the women is can make them wear Hijab. Should be done in a nice manner by teaching the virtues of Hijab. Because Hijab is obligatory for a woman in Islam. Its not a matter of choice.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Yes parents, Husband or who ever the guardian of the women is can make them wear Hijab. Should be done in a nice manner by teaching the virtues of Hijab. Because Hijab is obligatory for a woman in Islam. Its not a matter of choice.

salam
yes its obligatory ,but NOBODY CAN FORCE HIJAB ON WOMAN

by explaining and teaching religion and why its obligatory ,otherwise in MY OPINION the woman will just hate Islam ,if somebody is forcing it on her,if she doesnt have knowledge why

wasalam

riz_1982

Thats what I said by explaining the virtues of Hijab. What does the Quran and Sunnah tells us and Why is it necessary.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
saalam everyone
i have a quick question....
in Islam isn't it required to wear a hijab??....well my actual question is that if ur parents want u wear a hijab and u don't want to can ur parents force u to wear the hijaab??....or it has to be in ur heart and soul to wear one??

thank you
wasaalam

Can i ask why you dont want to wear it?