hijab and abayas

saima11

asalamalaikum

could anyone please tell me any good websites where you can buy abayas and hijabs?

jazakallah khair

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

You can find so many Hijab & Abayah shop online nowadays,try logging onto "www.simplyislam.com" or just go on to a search engine and search for stores.

:wasalam:

ummsami89

hijabs/jilbabs

Salam aliakum. I buy from Al-Hediya.com which is out of Kuwait. also there is Jilbab.com , I believe and Al-Hannah too which I have purchased from but the quality is not as good as Al-hediya.
Umm-Sami
ps. I usually buy a new jilbab each year for Eid. inshallah.

marildu

I recently bought from Al Hannah. Getting the order was a nightmare and only one of their customer service reps was at all helpful. Took about a month to get my order when they said it's be about a week. And when I finally did get my order parts of it were missing. :(

The Canadian Muslim is very helpful and they're very friendly. If you have any questions you can just send them an email and they typically respond in less than a day. I recently ordered some hijabs from them and they should be arriving in the next few days. It's more expensive but it seems like the quality is better.

Kayote

Salam,

Ladies, may I suggest we maintain a database of all the sites & the everyone post a short review to help others in choosing the best site with the best service.

WaAliekum Assalam

proudmuslimah

Great Online Store

I really like SHUKR...they have a good variety of clothes and always deliver within a few days.

I ordered once from desertstore and it took almost 2 months to receive my order!

Karima

Asalamualikum,

I have ordered from www.jelbab.com and they really have nice jilbabs...and stand by their product. It did not take long...maybe a week...or a little longer, because they made the ready-made jilbabs to 'my' length....that is offered at no extra charge...I would buy from them again.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

Jazakallah khair sisters....good sites.

I usually buy the material and get the jilbab sewn, cos either they are too big for me or too long :(

:salam2:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salam,

Ladies, may I suggest we maintain a database of all the sites & the everyone post a short review to help others in choosing the best site with the best service.

WaAliekum Assalam

salam alikom

Brother I am sure you wont need the site for your self. :):bananabb2in:
unless you getting married or you are already married .

wa salaam alikom