Hijab of Women

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
:salam2:

Brothers and Sisters

:hijabi: :blackhijab: :girl3: :shymuslima1:

Women in hijab. different opinions on it but one thing they dont mention is the hadiths along with the Quran . because if Quran is to be understood then you have to look into hadith. There are many events mentioned in Quran which will not be understood without the help of hadith. But anyways nice documentry. some parts of the documentry did confuse me as they dint look into hadith but just view it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd-MYGIxP5k

:wasalam:

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum

one case i remember that a turkish girl who lived in france shaved her head so she will be allowed to wear scarf in school. This is how much she wanted to wear scarf. and on the contrary i am seeing muslims girls in muslim countries wearing tight fitting clothes and no scarf and further on colouring their hair . Even boys are chasing girls astagfurilla . May allah guide them.

misalat

brother, many of so called hijab nowadays won by many sisters are not according to what Islam has defined. There are well known conditions for a Hijab to be called Hijab, some wear very tight pants and a small head scurf and call it Hijab .... as per islam, from head to toe, except the face and hands are to be coverred. some schollars also, say the face must be covered as well.
we can still research on this topic if our sisters and brother find it necessary.

:wasalam:

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Walaikum Assalaam

brother like i stated this doocumentry is not reffering to hadith at all and is therefore incomplete. Its not completely researched but i wanted to show some points so i had posted this thread. and brother i am not an scholar or an expert in any sense but i know that hijab is part of islam and not culture. Some women who are born muslims are bit ignorant and they are looking how they can show their beauty and some man are ignorant and they do bad stuff and then these people call themselfs Muslim. sad but true this is how our Ummah has come onto. the lower level they can get is what majority of muslims have become. But if you remember the hadith which says that one of the sign of judgement day is when " Haraam will become Hallal" so it has already been proven anyway people who want to break the rules of Islam can happily do that Because they are trying to ENjoy thier this lives to Fullest and Quran says in one verse that " You like this life ,whereas the next life is way more better than this life"

Assalaam Allaikum

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Saalaam Allaikum

Another thing to note is that in the places shown in this documentry have lots of sectoors for example in pakistan and india people have been making partners like saints and all because they havent been given proper information others are ignorant of this things and Ahmedia started from this land. so just view the positive things dont worry about the fitnah its all foretold by prophet muhammed (SAWS).

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

It is quite difficult to find women in hijab... Sometimes i see a lady abt 30+ years old still havent start wearing hijab... Hai... :girl3:

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah

It is quite difficult to find women in hijab... Sometimes i see a lady abt 30+ years old still havent start wearing hijab... Hai... :girl3:

Walaikum Assalaam

Brother this is true. I have seen many males and females when they get into thier 40s or 50s, then men will have beard. and women will start wearing hijab. It is like when you depart from one airport to another and you realize like, Hey i forgot my passport. so islam is like a passport to jannah . you dont follow then it is difficult for you to enter jannah. and i have even seen when a mother is full Hijab and daughter is full tight skin clothing and full Vampire makeup . and the son is dressed as if he is going to act in hollywood movie. But this is not what Allah orderd muslims to do that you Enjoy your whole life and near the end you think about islam. but Well May Allah Guide them and protect them from shaitaan's traps.

and if this is what god has made the world for like the new era crisitans say that god has made the world to Enjoy to the fullest and spread love (in bad sense). Then there will be no purpose of this world we all should have been born in heaven . it will not make sense that way. thats why we live very limited life of less than 100 years or so. Because we will be tested in every moment of our lives. so Allah will filter the bad Human creatures from the good ones its like when we cook something and we see that its burned black we will dispose it in dust bin rite. n the same logic our Creator Allah will dispose the bad humans to Hell Fire and the bad ones will burn there for ever.