Hijab our choice...

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
ALhamdulillah this video is soooo nice....makes me sad that I don't wear hijab yet

Alaa

slam alikom
thanks sister.

jabba...why don't you wear a Hijab?
Because you are live in Canada??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not an argument to ALAAH(GOD)...

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
slam alikom
thanks sister.

jabba...why don't you wear a Hijab?
Because you are live in Canada??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not an argument to ALAAH(GOD)...

This is my own struggle, it's between me and Allah(SWT)
only Allah (SWT) can judge me, please do not take it upon yourself. Allah (SWT) knows my intentions

Alaa

slam alikom
yes sister
i know that allah know your intention but there are a struggle,
you cant say that i want to wear Hijab but the life judge to me to not wear Hijab now because the Circumstances ...

SLAM

ShyHijabi

Sister Jabba,

I know deciding to wear hijab can be intimidating, especially for a convert who was not raised practising it. Whenever you decide to wear it we will be here supporting you 100%. :SMILY209:

In the meantime I will pray dua for you so that Allah will wrap you in His protection and mercy. I just started wearing hijab last year and it was very intimidating at first....I kid you not....there are only about 6 hijabis on this entire island of about 100,000 people. But now I truly feel free. I look forward to beaming in pride when you start wearing hijab. :D

Wasalaam

~Sarah

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
slam alikom
yes sister
i know that allah know your intention but there are a struggle,
you cant say that i want to wear Hijab but the life judge to me to not wear Hijab now because the Circumstances ...

SLAM

Where in my posts did I ever say I don't wear hijab because people judge me?? I never said that. Sister I don't expect you to understand, this is a sensitive issue for me so please I would prefer to end this conversation with you.

As Muslims we should support eachother in all aspects of Islam. I pray that Allah (SWT) guide us all and give us compassion for others ameen

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalamu aleikum, i dont think the sister meant to annoy or offend you....
Anyway, as sis ShyHijabiii said we are right behind you sis :) :hearts:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Sister Jabba,

I know deciding to wear hijab can be intimidating, especially for a convert who was not raised practising it. Whenever you decide to wear it we will be here supporting you 100%. :SMILY209:

In the meantime I will pray dua for you so that Allah will wrap you in His protection and mercy. I just started wearing hijab last year and it was very intimidating at first....I kid you not....there are only about 6 hijabis on this entire island of about 100,000 people. But now I truly feel free. I look forward to beaming in pride when you start wearing hijab. :D

Wasalaam

~Sarah

:) Salam Alaikum

Thank you sister, we all have our struggles, this just happens to be mine. SubanAllah thanks for your kind words

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
That video is sooooooooo right Hijab is not opppression is freedom. I can't imagine my life without hijab. Its like saying leave u head at home. How is that possible. It's not that I have to wear it its that I want to wear it. Its our choice, our right and our life!!!!! I wish to be more modest though, So please Muslims pray for me.:hijabi: