when I walk down the street/mall with my head held high
srange eyes stare with curiosity
I smile :) for I know Iam dressed modestly
YES I wear my HIJAB to protect my PURITY
I live to have RESPECT/honor for Allah gave it to me 1400 years ago
Hijab is my SHINING light to a beautiful life
AND it's CERTAINLY NOT a forceful guide
I am SOOO proud to wear it for I know I have a protector up ABOVE

يٰأَيُّهَا النَّبِىُّ قُل لِأَزوٰجِكَ وَبَناتِكَ وَنِساءِ المُؤمِنينَ يُدنينَ عَلَيهِنَّ مِن جَلٰبيبِهِنَّ ۚ ذٰلِكَ أَدنىٰ أَن يُعرَفنَ فَلا يُؤذَينَ ۗ وَكانَ اللَّهُ غَفورًا رَحيمًا ﴿٥٩
(59) O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.

PLEASE SISTERS SHARE SOME HIJAB POEMS:) I LOVE READING THEM:)
YOUR SISTER IN ISLAM:):hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salaams,

I request from you to respond with poems please, brothers can share as well:) inshaAllah I will be waiting for your MASTER pieces:)

Salaams,

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
JazakAllah khairan for the responds sisters and sister *hijab al3efeh* I am soo glad you feel the same...thank you for letting me know. I love you all for Allah's sake:)
May Allah bless you all and may He accept all our good deeds and forgive our sins, those we make knowingly and those we make unknowingly. Ameen ya Rab

Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
:ma: beautiful poem
thank you for sharing with us
May ALLAh bless you and grant you janat ul firdous.Ameen
:wasalam:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: sister
jazakallahu khaiyr for sharing Mashallah its beautiful
may Allah swt accept your good deeds and grant you jannatul ferdous
Ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister

Mashallah for your so beautiful and touching poem,it touched my heart and soul SubhanAllah like every poem about hijab.:hearts:

Mashallah you are very telented sister.:)

Keep it up with great work.:)

May Allah reword you dear sister:hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister

Mashallah for your so beautiful and touching poem,it touched my heart and soul SubhanAllah like every poem about hijab.:hearts:

Mashallah you are very telented sister.:)

Keep it up with great work.:)

May Allah reword you dear sister:hearts:

JazakaAllah khairan for your comment sister, MashaAllah I LOOOOVE poems about Hijab as well:) mashaAllah, they're sooo beautiful yet talk about something we LOOVE:) mashaAllah!
may Allah reward you too with good and forgive the sins of all MUSLIMS those who are in the GRAVE, those who are about to go in there, and those who will COME later.Ameen ya Allah,ya Khafar.
Allah hafiz NOW nad ALWAYS:)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
jazakallahu khaiyr for sharing Mashallah its beautiful
may Allah swt accept your good deeds and grant you jannatul ferdous
Ameen
Wa iyaak my dear sister and I ask the same for you and All the ummah.

beautiful poem
thank you for sharing with us
May ALLAh bless you and grant you janat ul firdous.Ameen
Thanks sister AYESHA!!! I ask Allah the same for you and All the ummah.Ameen ya rab

Amina 1

Jazaaki Allahu Kharyan
:ma::ma::ma: Very nice It explains exactly how I feel . Thank you you brightened my day:hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum WarahmatuAllah Wabarakatuh:)

Jazaaki Allahu Kharyan
Very nice It explains exactly how I feel . Thank you you brightened my day
Wa Iyaak my dear sister, I am soo happy to know that I made your day:) AlhamduliAllah, you made MY DAY for letting me know:)
Sister Palestine JAZAKA'ALLAH KHAIRAN for the VIDEO! Walahi such a beautiful and BENEFICIAL video. MashaAllah:) I soo LOVE it, I hope we take and act upon his suggestion. Walahi it's our responsibility but we CAN NOT just do it ALONE you know what I mean, we have to be UNITED as MUSLIMAHS. ONE Muslimah ALONE can NOT do it NOT even two we need lots of them! I would explain my Hijab to others when ever they ask me about it. But I/you ALONE can NOT do the gatherings and give out videos that maybe we dont even have:( and such but TOGETHER we can make a difference. May Allah make us those who help out others for HIS sake ameen. jazakaAllah khairan again!
Wasalaam
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS