Hijamah or cupping a beautiful sunnah

hamid_awais

Asslam o Alaikum Warahmatullahi Barkatu

Hijama or Cupping therapy is a Beautiful Sunnah of our Holy prophet which is vanishing very quickly
According to Haddes this method of treatment has remedy for variety of diseases including hear diseases, kidney diseases, pain in different parts of body

It is practised in Arab countries but no but very few people practise this in India and Pakistan.

The Messenger Muhammad PBUH said, "Indeed the best of remedies you have is Hijamah (Cupping)" [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (5371)]. Messenger Muhammad PBUH also said that on the night of Israa (his ascension to the heavens) he did not pass by an angel except that it said to him, "Oh Muhammad PBUH, order your Ummah (nation) with Hijamah (Cupping)."[Saheeh Sunan Tirmidhee (3479)]. This shows the importance and greatness of this Sunnah.

For spreading information about this sunnah we have created a blog for our Muslim brothers and sisters

On our blog we have placved different books and articles about alhijamah

Link of our blog is

hijamacupping.wordpress.com

Jazakallah

JenGiove

Assalaam walaikum,

I visited the site. Do you know of any operations/clinics in the USA.

Sister Aapa,
Look in the Asia sectors of the cities....the holistic area....I never knew that cupping was practiced by Muslims but I DID know it was a Chinese holistic health practice. Look under "Cupping".