hiya all!

PeaceLoveJoy

hello,

First off i want to say this is a really nice site! so much info and everything!
May God bless the person that opened this site and everyone that has contributed to it! its most helpful!

My name is Danielle..im american and live in England,UK
i have a blog to put my journey from Christianity to Islam if anyone wants to read it.. *removed*

it tells a bit of background there how it all started for me..
i have yet to do the sharah..(think that is how you spell it!)
but i feeling in the last couple days in my heart i am close..

i hope to make some friends here with you all
please keep me in your prayers..

i am finding as i am changing people around me are not so happy that i have changed and on this road..please pray for them to! my mom isnt taking it well and neither is a friend i am close to either.. (he wont talk to me )

anyways enough about me LOL ..

God bless you all!

sumaya_02

proud muslimah
:salam2:
:SMILY206: sister may you enjoy your stay here and gain knowledge from this website insha'allah
congratulation on your reversion:ma:

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
WELCOM SIS I HOPE U ENJOY AND BENIFIT FROM THIS SITE =)

i love to read conversion stories but i'm at school now and that site is blocked =( well i'll read it when i get home inshallah (God willing)

Mixedup

Welcome Danielle

I have read your blog and I wish you well with your journey to Islam
I reverted myself from Christianity and I can say whole hearted that it was the best choice I ever made. It took me 13 years and a lot of that was because I thought I had to know everything before converting which now seems daft as I dont beleive I will ever know everything. I had to just follow my heart and promise to learn and as everyone here knows I keep on askin!!!!lol
Good luck and TTI is a great source of knowledge and advise
Jo

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear sister danielle, i am also a revert to Islam from Christianity (Catholicism to be precise). i became Muslim 17 years ago and it is definitely the best decision I ever made. i enjoyed reading your blog and i hope you take shahada soon, Insha Allah :) please keep in touch here on TTI, there are wonderful sisters and brothers from all over the world and many are really quite knowledgeable in Islam, :ma: I continue to learn something new here every day and thank ALLAH, Alhamdulillah, for this valuable resource and the wonderful sisters it has put me in touch with :) i hope you are enjoying england, what part of the states are you from? i lived in florida for 12 years and nyc before that and now am just outside paris, france (i'm irish originally). it is nice to meet you and look forward to getting to know you better in the discussions, Insha Allah.

your sister,
catherine iman
:wasalam:

noorsaba2503

Assalaam alaikum(Peace and Blessings of Allah be on you) Danielle,

Alhamdullilaah I am so delighted to hear that you have decided to choose Islam as a way of life. Islam is truly the Light. Islam is a way of life which is based on true guidelines from God alone. The One who created us and the One who truly knows us completely and the One who understands our strengths and weaknesses.
I would like to tell you that do not delay if you are truly convinced that islam is the path you have chosen and are completely convinced in your heart that it is the truth. Because the moment you would do that you would enter Our One Big world family of muslims. all of your previous sins will be forgiven and you will be like a new born child in the eyes of God. But if you still have any questions/ concerns you can post ur queries on this website . we are all here to help you. Also if u have some personal questions that u need answered from a sister, you can email me at *removed* . I would be more than happy to answer you with the best of my ability.

I read your blog a bit, i must say it had a very cute and innocent tone.

May Allah guide you and make your feet firm on the straight path and give you the courage to say your shahadah soon.
:hearts:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Hello, Danielle

Welcome to TTI

I've read your blog. If you have sky then look up Islam channel. There are many videos of yusuf estes & others on youtube.

Nice blog BTW.

PeaceLoveJoy

:salam2: dear sister danielle, i am also a revert to Islam from Christianity (Catholicism to be precise). i became Muslim 17 years ago and it is definitely the best decision I ever made. i enjoyed reading your blog and i hope you take shahada soon, Insha Allah :) please keep in touch here on TTI, there are wonderful sisters and brothers from all over the world and many are really quite knowledgeable in Islam, :ma: I continue to learn something new here every day and thank ALLAH, Alhamdulillah, for this valuable resource and the wonderful sisters it has put me in touch with :) i hope you are enjoying england, what part of the states are you from? i lived in florida for 12 years and nyc before that and now am just outside paris, france (i'm irish originally). it is nice to meet you and look forward to getting to know you better in the discussions, Insha Allah.

your sister,
catherine iman
:wasalam:

that is so neat! i came from the catholic/ anglican church! thou i used to be baptist before i went down that road.

my homestate is Maine :) which where my parents are and my 5 year old sister..

when i told my mom about it the first thing she said was "oh no dont tell people 9/11"

i pray she will come around but it will be a culture shock for her to see me covered (which i am not fully covered yet however when i am back i most likely will)

i also found there is a mosque in my hometown! as we had a lot of Somlis that have come to our town the last few years so i am cited!..

PeaceLoveJoy

Hello, Danielle

Welcome to TTI

I've read your blog. If you have sky then look up Islam channel. There are many videos of yusuf estes & others on youtube.

Nice blog BTW.

Yes i like yusuf he is cool! actually i can watch peacetv online..
i actually watch an abrabic channel 9 on tv on an old dish at the moment.
and they translate to english on the weekends..you see people in mucca live praying to every night! sometimes i even watch the cooking channels (even thou that isnt in english dont matter i see what he is doing lol)

thanks for checking my blog out :)

PeaceLoveJoy

Assalaam alaikum(Peace and Blessings of Allah be on you) Danielle,

Alhamdullilaah I am so delighted to hear that you have decided to choose Islam as a way of life. Islam is truly the Light. Islam is a way of life which is based on true guidelines from God alone. The One who created us and the One who truly knows us completely and the One who understands our strengths and weaknesses.
I would like to tell you that do not delay if you are truly convinced that islam is the path you have chosen and are completely convinced in your heart that it is the truth. Because the moment you would do that you would enter Our One Big world family of muslims. all of your previous sins will be forgiven and you will be like a new born child in the eyes of God. But if you still have any questions/ concerns you can post ur queries on this website . we are all here to help you. Also if u have some personal questions that u need answered from a sister, you can email me at *removed* . I would be more than happy to answer you with the best of my ability.

I read your blog a bit, i must say it had a very cute and innocent tone.

May Allah guide you and make your feet firm on the straight path and give you the courage to say your shahadah soon.
:hearts:

i like how you describe my blog! lol i would never get that reading my own entries back!
peace and blessings to you as well..

i am reading up on everything..things are becoming a way of life ..i now understand why you believe in the Koran so much... it is the truth..
the thing is things are snowballing so fast..did you have that to when you went on this path??

things that happend where you just could not deny it?

PeaceLoveJoy

Welcome Danielle

I have read your blog and I wish you well with your journey to Islam
I reverted myself from Christianity and I can say whole hearted that it was the best choice I ever made. It took me 13 years and a lot of that was because I thought I had to know everything before converting which now seems daft as I dont beleive I will ever know everything. I had to just follow my heart and promise to learn and as everyone here knows I keep on askin!!!!lol
Good luck and TTI is a great source of knowledge and advise
Jo

See i am the say way..so it cant be that daft lol.. i thought i cant say the sharah yet until i know i can live fully to everything..than i found out from other sisters that you take your time with bringing all the rules into your life..one sister took a year before she wore the hijab..

you need to go slow and not beat yourself i have learned..so when i DO say the sharah God knows that some things cant be done right off..but to go slowly.. i think God would be more pleased i am going slow and trying to get this right...rather than butt on fire and just jumping in and my heart isnt there because i lack understanding about what i am doing..does that make since?

PeaceLoveJoy

WELCOM SIS I HOPE U ENJOY AND BENIFIT FROM THIS SITE =)

i love to read conversion stories but i'm at school now and that site is blocked =( well i'll read it when i get home inshallah (God willing)

now now what are you doing checking websites at school when you are suppose to be doing school work (oh there is me getting all mother like lol)

Aichabella

welcome to TTI sis and congratilations. hope u find peace in islam, insha Allah.also i liked the fact that u took time to respond to all your reply.and even joking with some sisters. i think u got good sens of humeur i hope i spelle that right lol. all i can say is u go gril

naaad

mu'minah
it's really nice to hear about people entering Islam. I am really happy 4 u.....dont delay, INSHALLAH u'll never ever regret taking this decision and try as hard as u can to invite your near & dear ones to this Divine Light, this Perfect Way of Life.....
May ALLAH bless ur life and fill it with happiness and peace.....
same for all of us also ;-) lol

labagel

Welcome to TTI! I am also a revert from Christianity! (There sure are a lot of us out there... or so it seems :blackhijab: )

muslimah-2k8

salaam

:salam2:

welcome to TTI...

i have read your blog.....

if you have any questions, feel free to ask us....

i am so happy for you.... once you become a revert, you get a clean slate...

looking forward to the day when you shall embrace the TRUTH....

lily_mawar

Assalaimualaikum sister ...

Welcome to the ummah ... Alhamdulilah, Allah had given you hidayah ... May Allah give you His guidance ... you may find this site a beneficial ... InsyaAllah ...