homs residents awaiting death

esperanza

revert of many years
:salam2:

They also need baby food in Homs.

:tti_sister:

imagine if each of us sent just 20 dollars...and say one hundred of us respond,,,thats 2000 dollars....thaat can make a big difference..these people have nothing,,,no outside help is going in

so how many have responded to sister harb??
who cares about their muslim brothers and sisters?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sisters,

Do not make this unfair. This is so much deeper than sending money. Think a little. I have asked you on numerous occasions to think about what you are posting. Think about the Sharia and then post what is our duty.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Sisters,

Do not make this unfair. This is so much deeper than sending money. Think a little. I have asked you on numerous occasions to think about what you are posting. Think about the Sharia and then post what is our duty.

no it is not you and others are making it complicated,,,innocent people are being masaccred,,,they are sunni muslims,,and many sheikhs have now spoken out cursing Assad and saying it is our duty to help those who are opposing themm
we do not need to think more deeply we need to stop this killing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
if you dont agree,, please explain why,,,,what kind of muslims are we if we just keep quiet and lead our comfortable lives

habe u seen the tortured children women and men,,,,
have useen the dead bodies they cannot rescue from the street
what more do we need to think about
these people are in desperate situation

forgive my anger,,
but im tired of people making excuses
face reality ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Innocents are slaughtered everywhere at all times. What the essential issue is what does Sharia tell us to do. If you are so compelled than travel there and help out. I have learned over time that it is unfair of me to ask anyone to do anything they can not.

The issues in Syria are political. They are not Islamic. They are political.

Please define the political and the Islamic ramifications, sister. Do not get angry. Compel me by words of the scholars, the hadith and the Quran to move my heart.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Sister Aapa is right, situation in Syria is political problem and it has to resolve by politics or by armies. Arab League, UN, EU or Nato.

We aren´t politics but also people in Homs aren´t and they can´t wait. This is point when we little non-political people step to picture as we have to.

Your sisters and brothers die while you argue should you help or not.

:shymuslima1:

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Innocents are slaughtered everywhere at all times. What the essential issue is what does Sharia tell us to do. If you are so compelled than travel there and help out. I have learned over time that it is unfair of me to ask anyone to do anything they can not.

The issues in Syria are political. They are not Islamic. They are political.

Please define the political and the Islamic ramifications, sister. Do not get angry. Compel me by words of the scholars, the hadith and the Quran to move my heart.

salam sister,,yes its a big political issue,,but we can also look at it islamically..and iwill try to find justifications for you,,and words from leading sheikhs,,,,perhaps someone can help,,

believe me if icould go iwould,,,

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We also need to know about agencies such as Islamic Relief and their roles. I do not put the burden on you...we all need to know what to do. InshaAllah

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Syria has closed its borders and only who can still work there is Syrian Red Crecent. I have over 20 years past as human right worker in the Middle East and thats why I know activists also in Turkey, whose now send help to Homs.

esperanza

revert of many years

Syria has closed its borders and only who can still work there is Syrian Red Crecent. I have over 20 years past as human right worker in the Middle East and thats why I know activists also in Turkey, whose now send help to Homs.

and even they are struggling to get in,,so if we can help in any way we should inshallah