88p586ul5nxi.jpg

x1blywqkduvj.jpg

rpy6z5fp150l.jpg

c9rydxwz7onc.jpg

9lo2jc6a4pvl.jpg

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Ya Allah, help our brothers and sisters in need. There is no other Helper and Protector except you. Ameen Ya Rabby.

:wasalam:

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Everywhere they have been,after a while they have managed for people to hate and reject them, by the whole humanity everywhere!!! May Allah damn these animals ,Riping off all of Europe of it's money,enslaving the U.S and Canada and literally pressing them like lemons through Ribaa and vicious complain,living and killing at their expenses . They are at the head of every fassaad in this world, behind the gambling, the *!*!*!*!ography, the banks,the wars ,profiting from Arab and Ottoman hospitality and protection and then turn on them like vipers.They have no loyalty ,no honour ,no shame and no humanity in them.It is time for the world to see that the problem is with them and not with the other folks,they can not live with neighbors among the civilized as long as they hold onto the supremacist ideology.And they will loose in the end everything is written ,these racist scums will loose and go to hell,because there is no other destiny for those who kill children.

May Allah swt ease the pain of the Palestinian brothers,Fathers mothers and children,may The shuadaa among them be among the righteous in Jannah and may they never loose hope for change is gonna come.Israhell will never win never.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We are so desensitized to death we stop caring. This desensitization has been in planning for years. Here in the States they have coffins ready to go for the population.

I am not joking..there really is a plot of kill millions of us. The information is out there..the target areas are Asia, South America, Latin America and Africa. I believe I read the target is two billion people. I did not make this up as I am a Muslim writing on an Islamic website.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:Everywhere they have been,after a while they have managed for people to hate and reject them, by the whole humanity everywhere!!! May Allah damn these animals ,Riping off all of Europe of it's money,enslaving the U.S and Canada and literally pressing them like lemons through Ribaa and vicious complain,living and killing at their expenses . They are at the head of every fassaad in this world, behind the gambling, the *!*!*!*!ography, the banks,the wars ,profiting from Arab and Ottoman hospitality and protection and then turn on them like vipers.They have no loyalty ,no honour ,no shame and no humanity in them.It is time for the world to see that the problem is with them and not with the other folks,they can not live with neighbors among the civilized as long as they hold onto the supremacist ideology.And they will loose in the end everything is written ,these racist scums will loose and go to hell,because there is no other destiny for those who kill children.

May Allah swt ease the pain of the Palestinian brothers,Fathers mothers and children,may The shuadaa among them be among the righteous in Jannah and may they never loose hope for change is gonna come.Israhell will never win never.

:salam2:

Ameen dear brother. May Allash punishment reach them on the both Worlds for what they do to us- Muslims.

:wasalam: