hmmm lets think of options
ideas ,,,,,,,
hehe
what u say bro ?:SMILY303:
do wateva u want, im confident i will win :D

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

i am also addicted to TTI... this is a great website... May Allah reward all the brothers and sisters who created this website and manage it....

i stopped logging in to the internet so i may study because every time am online i have one of the tabs with TTI .... lol.... even my friends from the masjid know that i come to this website from the times i talk to them about this website and different topics that i read on TTI.... best part are the brothers and sisters who use it... great to be here.... Jazakomo-Allah-kair to ALL

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
well , I stay here for about 8 hours a day , mostly replying to threads and also I have some of my own threads

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!

all the young ones fighting over whos the no.1 addict why dont you agree on a tie??..........lol

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I only logon every chance i get to learn, remember and share knowledge with others..

And i enjoy every second of it..:)

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullaah,

MAshaa'Allaah I'm overwhelmed by this thread. I agree Osman is the most addicted since he got here BUT I would have to say during my time(sound so old) when I was a newbie, I think I'm the most addicted. I used to even literally dream of posting, deleting, sending pm's and what not LoL. The other mods could attest to that LoL.

Rivergirl

MAshaa'Allaah I'm overwhelmed by this thread. I agree Osman is the most addicted since he got here BUT I would have to say during my time(sound so old) when I was a newbie, I think I'm the most addicted. I used to even literally dream of posting, deleting, sending pm's and what not LoL. The other mods could attest to that LoL.

wow,,mashallah,,u used to dream about it, now thats wat i call addiction!!!!!:lol:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wow... you must had wonderful dreams ..... :lol:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykium to all,

Well, i use to be very addicted to TTI. I use to be on here a lot but Alhamadulillah i am not anymore because with school, life is extremely busy just the way i like. When i say Alhamadulillah i don't mean it in a bad way but in a good way. I use to be on net a lot and sometime i got on my ways. so i am glad i don't do that anymore. But i beneift from this site more than you can all imagine so Alhamadaulillah.

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom to all,
I have to say that I am.
I have to check what's new here at least twice a day.
I am rarely on any other site.
Does that make me addicted? lol
I guess I am
Al hamdo L-Allah, it is good to be part of such a family.
May we all go to heaven togather inshaa Allah.
Love you all in Islam.
Salamo Alikom

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I'm addicted to TTI, before I use to go to it on school during computer lab, but then the school desrtict's website filter blocked it because it was a "chat forum," so I couldn't go on it anymore. And I go on TTI at 12:00 midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, and if I wake up early for Fajr and school (like 6:00 for Fajr, LoL), and I get the computer, then I go on TTI, and after Jummah (If I go on it), I go on TTI, and then after Asr (if I get it), then after Magreib (if I get it), and after Isha till past 10:00, even on a school night Alhamdulillah. :ma: :D

Hmm, I really am a TTI addict. LoL :lol:

Assalamu alykum.