HOW BENAZIR BHUTTO DIED ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
This is te latest news:

Sunroof, not bomb or bullets, killed Benazir Bhutto ISLAMABAD, Dec 28 (AFP) - Benazir Bhutto was killed after smashing her head on her car's sunroof while trying to duck, and that no bullet or shrapnel was found inside her head or neck, interior ministry spokesman Brigadier Javed Cheema told a news conference on Friday.. “If she had not come out of the vehicle, she would have been unhurt, as all the other occupants of the vehicle did not receive any injuries,” Brig Javed Cheema said. He said the post-mortem on Benazir Bhutto found her mortal wound came when she tried to duck after the bomber attacked. The bomber also apparently fired three times at her but missed, Cheema said. When she ducked, she hit the lever of the sunroof of the car. “The lever struck near her right ear and fractured her skull,” Cheema said. “There was no bullet or metal shrapnel found in the injury.” Cheema showed a brief video of the moments before the attack and the blast itself but it was not clear.

So technically she was not assassinated, she commited suicide or at best died in an accident.

The following is an another interesting news item:

Swiss investigation against Bhutto for money laundering closed GENEVA, Dec 28 (AP) - A Swiss investigation against late Benazir Bhutto for alleged money laundering was declared closed, her lawyer said Friday. A parallel investigation against her husband Asif Zardari continues, however, said Alec Reymond, Bhutto's lawyer in Geneva. He said “the file is closed because the death of the suspect requires the termination of public proceedings” but proceedings would continue against Asif Ali Zardari and another individual, who are also suspected of corruption. He declined to identify the third suspect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 24/7 wall-to-wall coverage of Benazir's death in western media is extra-ordinary. As I say that before the military assault comes the media assault. This is not good for Pakistan. They are trying to stir-up things in Pakistan so that they could destabilize Pakistan and say that, "sorry, you can't have nuclear weapons in your possession", and then leave Pakistan in front of India to be eaten like food.

At least that was the plan to use their agent Benazir, who was sent to destabilize Pakistan. And now she is now answering to Allah for what she has done in her life. So Allah failed them in their plan. He has just saved Pakistan from a bigger turmoil which she was going to cause.

Now, when I read this news about how she died, i.e. by her own action, she hit the lever in the sunroof I say:
"They planed and Allah planed and Allah is the best of Planner".

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
asalamu alaykum. thanks brother for this news. i didn't know anything about bhutto until this week. many people are blaming it on al qaeda. i hope Allah shows the ones who are righteous inshaAllah for this world is so confusing now, you don't know who to trust or who to believe or who you should help and who you shuldn't. Allahu a'lam. may Allah reward the righteous and punish the oppressors who ever they may be.

palestine

Servant of Allah
i don't mean to cause anger or anything of the sort, but in my opinion i believe that she was doing something wrong. why would a woman who claims to be muslim walk out in the streets with her hair showing and with so much make up. allahu a'lam.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 24/7 wall-to-wall coverage of Benazir's death in western media is extra-ordinary. As I say that before the military assault comes the media assault. This is not good for Pakistan. They are trying to stir-up things in Pakistan so that they could destabilize Pakistan and say that, "sorry, you can't have nuclear weapons in your possession", and then leave Pakistan in front of India to be eaten like food.

At least that was the plan to use their agent Benazir, who was sent to destabilize Pakistan. And now she is now answering to Allah for what she has done in her life. So Allah failed them in their plan. He has just saved Pakistan from a bigger turmoil which she was going to cause.

Now, when I read this news about how she died, i.e. by her own action, she hit the lever in the sunroof I say:
"They planed and Allah planed and Allah is the best of Planner".

:wasalam:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can see that. This definitely a destabilization exercise CIA/MI6. You should research the color revolutions.

http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/Geopolitics___Eurasia/Color_Revolutions/color_revolutions.html

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

My conversation with a brother about Benazir Bhutto:

I say: She is a shia??

The brother replied: Of the most vile kind i.e. Ithna Asharia i.e.believing in the 12 Imams to be equal to prophets.

She is a mocker of Sunnah

When Musharraf government did operation on Lal-Masjid and killed over 400 innocent girls (under 12-13) she gloated and said, "I would have done it sooner"

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد

My conversation with a brother about Benazir Bhutto:

I say: She is a shia??

The brother replied: Of the most vile kind i.e. Ithna Asharia i.e.believing in the 12 Imams to be equal to prophets.

She is a mocker of Sunnah

When Musharraf government did operation on Lal-Masjid and killed over 400 innocent girls (under 12-13) she gloated and said, "I would have done it sooner"

I do not favour talking about the dead. However I think if what you are saying is true then it is important and should be stated.

Have a look at the series of pictures, especially pic.8

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7162301.stm

Could you recognise this guy as a Muslim !!

Allahu_Hassbi

i don't mean to cause anger or anything of the sort, but in my opinion i believe that she was doing something wrong. why would a woman who claims to be muslim walk out in the streets with her hair showing and with so much make up. allahu a'lam.

Don't mean to offend U or any of my Jordanian brothers & sisters here @ TTI and also don't want to start a disputed/endless topic here but wud just say that
"Ms.Bhutto was way too incomparable to Queen Rania & Princess Haya of Jordan."Hope you get my point.
Also highlighting that we should not talk ill of the dead or the living.
Sincere regrets if offended. . . .

palestine

Servant of Allah
dearest sister, what do u mean by queen rania and princess haya of jordan? i don't understand. thanks and i'm not offended, everyone has a different opinion.

Allahu_Hassbi

dearest sister, what do u mean by queen rania and princess haya of jordan? i don't understand. thanks and i'm not offended, everyone has a different opinion.

As per your below comment:

why would a woman who claims to be muslim walk out in the streets with her hair showing and with so much make up.

I just meant you to compare Queen Rania & Ms.Bhutto that who has her hair showing & who has her head covered.Atleast Ms.Bhutto wud wear a scarf which wud indentify her as coming from a muslim nation not how Rania who is depicted as a poor example of a muslim lady.Hope you know regarding Queen Rania's interview with the Italian newspaper "Corriere della Sera "she said saying "Hijab is not mandatory in Islam". How can she make such a comment as if she is a scholar of Islam.May Allah SWT forgive for what i said.Inshallah.
Here is the link

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=19501

Also reminding i m not a fan of Ms. Bhutto as well.
Just commenting. . . .on your views . . .

Shahzad

bhutto was either sniped or killed by a another gun shot. All these excuses given by pakistani govt. are lame ones.

They just want to distract the attention of the ppl towards alqaida so that they dont have to do any investigations.

In the mean while, ppp correspondent has clearly denied Alqaida's hand in the murder.

You ppl are right that they are aiming towards pakistan's nuclear weapons
pray for our country

asalamu alaykum. thanks brother for this news. i didn't know anything about bhutto until this week. many people are blaming it on al qaeda. i hope Allah shows the ones who are righteous inshaAllah for this world is so confusing now, you don't know who to trust or who to believe or who you should help and who you shuldn't. Allahu a'lam. may Allah reward the righteous and punish the oppressors who ever they may be.

lol al-qaeda???.....wat a cover up by the government....every1 in pakistan already knows it was the government.....i never liked benazir nor her dad, bhutto,....but shes dead now....who cares if she was shia or sunni shes dead n is being judged by Allah subhanahu wataala n he is the most justful

Peace2u

Turn To Islam

Perhaps it's more to do with tradition then religion, in the same way Hindu and Sikh women cover their heads with their traditional clothing.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I do not favour talking about the dead. However I think if what you are saying is true then it is important and should be stated.

Have a look at the series of pictures, especially pic.8

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7162301.stm

Could you recognise this guy as a Muslim !!

Is the guy making dua in the direction of the tombstone in picture 8???
What does islam say about making buildings over tombstone??

Allahu A'lam

ed209

i have a doubt.yesterday's news said that she was shot at head and chest,but this news said that only her head was wounded.so where's the wound of chest?

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

If you have been to Pakistan, you will know this sort of stuff is all over the place. Maybe not the picture on the neck, but people invoking muslims at graves for their needs or something else. Sadly i have been to one of these places. :astag:

Wasalam

i was quite shocked to c people crying( not women only but men also! n they were crying like crazy shouting n stuff).....i didnt know we were allowed to do that in Islam.......the more weird thing is the graveyard looked like a palace ....:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:

Storm

SiStEr
lol al-qaeda???.....wat a cover up by the government....every1 in pakistan already knows it was the government.....i never liked benazir nor her dad, bhutto,....but shes dead now....who cares if she was shia or sunni shes dead n is being judged by Allah subhanahu wataala n he is the most justful

I never like her either. She died tragically, and we all know the government killed her.
I think we should stop criticizing her, now that she has passed away, and we should pray for her because she was a muslim after all

MOSABJA

Militant commander BAITULLAH MEDSUD has not only denied but CONDEMNED the killing of Benazir Bhutto saying that KILLING A WOMAN is against the TRIBAL TRADITIONS.

So every body knows that gov has done it.

He had no involvement in this attack," Mehsud's spokesman Maulvi Omar said by telephone from an undisclosed location.

"This is a conspiracy of the Government, army and intelligence agencies," he said.

"I strongly deny it. Tribal people have their own customs. We don't strike women."

Maulvi Omar said the transcript released by the Government, allegedly of a phone call between Mehsud and a militant discussing Bhutto's death after the fact, was a "drama".

He said it would have been "impossible" for militants to get through the security cordon around the campaign rally where she was killed.

"Benazir was not only a leader of Pakistan but also a leader of international fame. We express our deep grief and shock over her death," Maulvi Omar said.

Status
Not open for further replies.