How can a muslim act humble?

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

:salam2:
My teachers tell me that a muslim should act humble sometimes when his in public and in his prayers. But i dont feel humble in public or in my prayers.

Why is That?how can i be humble?

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum assalam.

lol. first make sure your pants are above/at your ankles, it's hard to look proud when your pants are between your knee and foot.

After that, take a stroll outside, look at the sky the trees, look at yourself. Who are you compared to this Creator?
Who are you among the masses?
Who but this Creator will take you to your final home?

When going outside, don't take everything for granted, look at what it really is and compare it to yourself.

Count your blessings not misfortunes. Inshallah, if you're sincere, Allah will plant humbleness in your heart.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

Subhanallah sis, well said also just to add....While you are praying, you are prostrating yourself to the ground, at this time we express our utmost lowliness and humility before the Lord of the Worlds.

Successful indeed are the believers, those who humble themselves in their prayers... (Al-Muminoon 23:1-2)

lol. first make sure your pants are above/at your ankles, it's hard to look proud when your pants are between your knee and foot.

Sis this reminds me of my nephew. I always pull his trousers up, he pulls em back down hehe, he hates it bless him....insha-allah he'll learn one day...:tongue:

ma'salaama