How can we help Palestinian children?

sazk

Banned
:salam2:

i've been on the website for quite some time and while I admire the peaceful message, I can't help feel angry and helpless over the Palestinian Holocaust. The sight of maimed orphans is too much to bear. it just feels like the rest of the world is sleeping or having sex while the palestinians suffer.

I wonder how much torture and twisted suffering can Ar-Rahman allow before He seizes them? is there any limit to His mercy or can you keep on making orphans and handicaps out of people and He will still shower you with His mercy?

I guess the real question I am trying to ask is: does anyone know the best way to deal with this anger I keep having whenever I see the palestinian children without limbs and eyes?

Truth91

Allahu Akbar!
Salamu Alaykum

I am not the best person to reply to this, having only converted to Islam 2 days ago, Alhamdulilah.

It is my opinion that the best we can do is to Pray and supplicate to Allah Almighty, that he may change the condition of the Palestinian people.

And Also my opinion of dealing with your anger is to do the same as the above and also to read the Holy Qu'ran.

May Allah Almighty protect the people of Palestine and bring defeat and humiliation to those who wish to harm and destroy Palestine And Its people. Ameen.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Salamu Alaykum

I am not the best person to reply to this, having only converted to Islam 2 days ago, Alhamdulilah.

It is my opinion that the best we can do is to Pray and supplicate to Allah Almighty, that he may change the condition of the Palestinian people.

And Also my opinion of dealing with your anger is to do the same as the above and also to read the Holy Qu'ran.

May Allah Almighty protect the people of Palestine and bring defeat and humiliation to those who wish to harm and destroy Palestine And Its people. Ameen.

Mashallah welcome brother AND sister i agree with you totally i feel guilty when i eat and see them hungry but the best we can do is as the brother said is to make dua and to give generously in charity because the ummah is one body and this anger you feel wont benefit them our actions by dua and charity will make all the difference...inshallah

and sister never lose hope in Allah's mercy, Allah is testing us to see how we respond to the cries of your children, brothers and sisters so what else can we do but help them they are part of us. And i believe that it is our sins that has caused this calamity to befall our ummah we therefore all have to play our part and are responsible to give money, sponsor orphans etc. as a hadith of the prophet says that the blood of the believer is more sacred than the kaba' so if anyone is saving for umrah or hajj it is better if they paid it in the way of the Palestinian muslims who are suffering daily with food shortages, waste problems, medical issues and countless problems.....If anything we should be angry with ourselves even more and more because we cant do enough for them or ever ease their pain like Allah will inshallah with Jannah may Allah grant them Jannah and martyrdom ameen

So make more dua and do what you can in your reach :hijabi:

:wasalam: hope i helped you

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Welcome brother Truth91, alhamdulillah for your reversion to Islam and congratulations.

Sazk,

You raise valid points, I've the same concern like you. Palestinian issue have been discussed here in many threads. You may want to browse through. Nothing we can do at this point so long the leaders who ordered the closure of their respective country's borders do not do something. The only thing within our control is we can continue to dua and pray for our brothers and sisters and children of Palestine.

sazk

Banned
:ma:

Truth91, my brother in faith. its one thing to see mature men and women come to islam but a 17 year old boy? wow! your own conversion (or reversion, more accurately) is a miracle. its truly an evidence to the Quranic Ayat:

"Verily, you (O Muhammad) guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He knows best those who are the guided." (28:56)

Allah guides whom He wills.

dont fret over the drinking issue. not even drug addicts can quit cold turkey. there are 3 stages in Tauba:

1) be disgusted with whatever act you did

2) make Tauba and seek Allah's forgiveness. Indeed Allah loves to forgive.

3) make intention to never do that act again.

thanks for the wise words on palestine.

- keep the orphans in your duas and ask other muslims to make duas for the children as well.

:jazaak:

masadam

Assalamualaikum

First, Alhamdulillah for Truth91 to became our brother, and hope Allah keep us still in this dien.

I have one friend in Gaza who has 8 kids. He is jobless lawyer. And he has brother with 4 kids who has syahid, This friend offer me to help to take care of the mujahid kids, with sending some money on the amount that you can offer. Might be beside praying to Allah we also can help their family with taking care one of their kids. I am sure this will ease your anger when seeing the palestine.

Insyaallah.....

Salaam,

It's true brother, they have distracted Muslims & non-Muslims by their economic failures, superbowls, and Oscars. That's is their goal. To keep people dumb, deaf and blind. Keep them content with their own complacency and make them forget what is going on outside of their world.

Here are some excerpts from one of shakyh Anwar al-Awlaki (Gaza)speech to reflect on:

"We have been successfully desensitized by the enemy. The meager response to this atrocity is nowhere close to the support that is expected from the Muslim Ummah for a part of it that is suffering in pain. Rasulullah(saw) waged war on the Jews for their attack on one Muslim woman.

The governments of the Muslim world cannot be fixed but needs to be uprooted and removed altogether. This conclusion has been reached by many in the Muslim world but sadly enough there are some who would still argue on behalf of the ones who failed us and betrayed us. The fact is that our kings and presidents have reduced themselves to the role of defending their own interests and the interests of the modern crusaders. They train their armies and security forces on how to crack down on Muslims not on their responsibility of defending Muslim interests. They have treated the masses of the Muslim ummah with suspicion and contempt. Lets not be fooled by the “condemning” of the Muslim leaders . In fact Egypt is a participant in the attack on Gaza since it is them who are laying siege on Gaza. If a Muslim thinks about Jihad today the first who would stand in his way are the governments of the Muslim world."

We ask Allah to alleviate the pain of our families in Gaza, Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan, Iraq, Cambodia, Thailand, Chechynya, to assist them, and to grant them victory.

sazk

Banned
This has gone far beyond tolerance now. we need Divine Intervention. the Hand of God must move.
May Allah have mercy on the believers

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb,
What can we do? So many of us ask this question to ourselves, to our families, to our friends and so many other people out there. We need to use our minds, hearts, and skills, and with the dua's and prayers we make we will be successful inshaAllah. Our ummah is divided because we let it happen. We can reunite our ummah not by fantasizing and day dreaming but by putting our ideas into action. How many of us out there work...yet do we give and divide our wealth among the suffering. we can start from here. But first, we need to work on our individual selves. We must attain good knowledge inshaAllah and trust in Allah. we must do our best to be the best muslims we can be. at the same time we can reunite the muslims in our local areas and start helping them cooperate and see the truth...and start collecting donations from them including ourselves. The stronger we become inshaAllah the harder it will be for others to stop us. For the children of palestine what we can do is collecting the donations, speaking out in one voice for them every chance we get ( such as public places, seminars, gatherings etc. ) or for someone like me, i could join the speech team (which i just signed up for) and speak about the topic that concerns me(which would be palestine) and that way others can get the word that we are indeed serious about the situation of palestine.
i don't know if what i wrote makes sense to anyone here...but we need to work our way up in order to help our brothers and sisters at the same time ourselves. salam .

sazk

Banned
NO! I need more than any human can offer. I need Allah to step in. my pakistani brothers are dying, afghanis have been starved to death, iraqis have been orphaned, and now palestinians have been made destitute. is a white skinned man's life more important than a brown skinned one? I need Allah to step in. it'll only take a thousandth of His power to break Israel.

May Allah have mercy on the believers.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

YOU NEED ALLAH TO STEP IN------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FOR THAT YOU NEED TO STEP UP.

Allah does not change the condition of apeople until they change what is in there hearts.

Salaam,

Let us not be fooled by the deceit & deception of U.S political strategies. Hillary Clinton is now announcing to give $900 million to the Palestinians. These war-monger crave for death & killing of innocent people.

Do they think that money will buy Palestinian families happiness??? Do they think that it will bring their beloved ones back alive from the grave? Do they think they'll have their occupied land back? Do they think that they will not be bombed again? Do they think that we will forget this historic tragedy? Do they think they can get away from using new weapons of mass destruction against Palestinians? Do they think they can escape the wrath of Allah swt?

These war-mongers test new weapons on people, destroy countries, then repay them with loans which they tackle interest on top. Once a country is in debt, they will own the country. They want to show the world that they sympathsize with what happenened in Gaza. They want to conceal the Truth from people.

Like WWI, WW II, Vietnam, wars bring profit to the U.S. empire. It increases the supply & demand for the paper dollar.

May Allah swt give us victory over these oppressors. Ameen.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
NO! I need more than any human can offer. I need Allah to step in. my pakistani brothers are dying, afghanis have been starved to death, iraqis have been orphaned, and now palestinians have been made destitute. is a white skinned man's life more important than a brown skinned one? I need Allah to step in. it'll only take a thousandth of His power to break Israel.

May Allah have mercy on the believers.

Brother i agree with your points except this one because Allah has infinite power and it will not decrease in any measure by destroying these transgressors, Allah will punish them twice once in this world and in the hereafter they will be humiliated with a mighty onslaught of what they used to do.....'One day We shall seize you with a mighty onslaught We will indeed (then) exact Retribution! (16)'

May Allah destroy their forces and help our brothers and sisters ameen :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

yoko337

Patient

Asalamu alaikom
I don't have very much knowleg but i want to share with you. if you are beliver so have faith to Allah, it is not a very easy think for me eaither to see owner muslims ummah in palestien suffering.we are so meny if we are counting all over the world and so meny are becomeing muslim so we much start action buy boyscost the produch fron thost contry is together with the jews, can we do that not to buy there produch? i can and i am trying and hope brother and sister allso try, I agree with knowlegs i mean read about jehard how we can do and how we can help more owner muslims brother.

Allah subhatalla knows how much we love and care for palestien people and so get upp and pray as night and make alot of dua.
now is the time for us to ac and be together, Insha Allah, Allah will answer owner dua.
wasalam, sorry my english is not very good, pleas understand

Roby Rahman

Asalamualaikum

All praise be to ALLAH the lord of the worlds.

Dear brothers and sisters we must continue to sabr(show patience), For it is easy for ALLAH the almighty to do as he wishes, therefore we should not despair in ALLAHs help but confirm true faith in ALLAH subahanahuata'ala. I know its not easy (sazk) but we must be patient for this life is but a test. And think not that those who have passed as dead, nay they are alive.
May ALLAH azawajal grant us endless rewards and his forgivness. AMEEN
wasalam

Yousef83

Yes its important point you signed but people can't solve this problem alone,Muslim countries must ally like the European Union.There is an Islam nation but its only in papers,no one respect that,rest of the world countries.It dosent help to collect some money between Muslims and send Palestinian brothers.to collect 50$,20€,30tl will help them for a while,for a month or so,for long term its not a real solution.
Islam world must ally around Turkey and Iran,which are the most strong Muslim countries.Especially Turkey take full respect from Christian countries and Isreal.Already their history prove everything full of Honours.
In world war 1,Germany accepted lossing but Turkey didnt accept and they carried on fight against England,Italy,France and Greece (3 of them that age's super forces) end of the war Turkey won and forced them to made agreement.Turkey republic founded and all world accepted.
in world war 2,Hitler seized almost whole world but he and his generals couldnt dare to fight against Turkey.He said one day "when we will seize Turkey that time war will end.He was planning to beleaguer Turkey after Russia war but time was not enough for them and Allah(c.c) didnt allow them anymore.
When communism mobbed in that land Turkey fought against communism alone,even Greece,Italy,Bulgaria and all of the east european countries accepted communism.
When Usa started to fight against Korea that that war was going terrible for Usa and they wanted help from Turkey and Turkey joined then Usa and Turkey occupied Korea and new Korea land founded.After 1 year Usa accepted Turkey to NATO.Now Turkey a Nato member,France beg to join NATO but Turkey refuse them bcos of that France can't join Nato.
Our dear Prophet Muhammad (s.a.v) said "One day Istanbul will be a Islam city,Who will get this city what a perfect commander and who are fight for Islam what a beautiful soldiers" and you know Ottoman got Istanbul to have Prophet (s.a.v)'s encomium and Islam's honour.
Just a month ago you know Turkey president bawled out Israel president in front of the world and said him how they are in mistake against Palestine after 2 days Isreal army left Gaza strip.
All of these real stories prove how much Turkey important for Islam world.Who believe if Ottoman would exist yet Israel or Christian countries was going to grind down Muslim brothers?its impossible.I again say the solution is to ally around Turkey and Iran and to found new Ottoman.