How can we help the Palestinians?

assyuara

Assalamualaikum.

Brothers and Sisters,
I am thinking of this for quite some time..
How can we really help them and how can we believe that our help will reach them? How can we stop all the wars that are still happening?
Besides du'a (supplication)..
Although I'm very far from them in the map, their sufferings are shown on the television. This makes me and I'm sure most of the Muslims and non-Muslims feel hurt.

Insha Allah with our unity to help them, they'll be free. May Allah always protect them and give strength to their mind and souls. Amiin.

Wasalaam,
Aisyah. :blackhijab:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Assalamualaikum.

Brothers and Sisters,
I am thinking of this for quite some time..
How can we really help them and how can we believe that our help will reach them? How can we stop all the wars that are still happening?
Besides du'a (supplication)..
Although I'm very far from them in the map, their sufferings are shown on the television. This makes me and I'm sure most of the Muslims and non-Muslims feel hurt.

Insha Allah with our unity to help them, they'll be free. May Allah always protect them and give strength to their mind and souls. Amiin.

Wasalaam,
Aisyah. :blackhijab:

:salam2:

i really don't know what we are going to do to help the brothers and sisters in palestine or other muslims suffering throughout the world, but we always have to remember that ALLAH SWT will eventually grant us victory.
:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

there are many things we can do, should do and aught to be doing!

There is short term help and the help that can take time and requires patience which will benefit not just the Palestinians but the entire Ummah. -

In short term, we can do whatever we can to help them. We can send them money, food, and other aid. - This we must do by making sure we find the right charities. They will use that money to feed themselves and inshaAllah be able to protect themselves.

However, we as an Ummah are in a weak position not being able to even assist them in their struggles. We are so many in number, but very few have the desire to do anything.

Even in Palestine, the issue between Muslims is dire! Their weapons are crude and unsophisticated, just AK47 and a few home made rockets. The only damage they do is when they kill themselves, such as in June last year, when Hamas and Fatah went after each other.

It is no good to play a blame game between these two factions or any Muslims. This is simply unforgivable stupidity! They should be ashamed! Even now, when the yahud al ghasibin kill the brothers and sisters in Gaza, the Palestinians are still bickering and not cooperating.

As for the Muslim leaders, then they have a huge responsibility to help the Muslims. To Allah we will all return, and for those who did not carry out their responsibility properly will be a big questioning.

It is not for us to waste our energies being angry with them. We need to funnel our energy into what is the right and necessary steps. The way that is from the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet :saw:.

People want to go to Protests and demonstrations, they show their inferiority and helplessness to that of the States they are under. This is the maximum of what they can do?

It is shameful, when people, Muslims burn effigies of Bush, when they burn flags, when they shout and scream. This goes totally against the Quran and Sunnah. It is a sign of frustration and a big sign of ignorance. For Islam has given us an answer HOW to fix our situation. Are we going to continue doing what we are doing?? And just wait for "good leaders", or are we going to make efforts in our lives, our families and friends, just as the early Muslims made efforts in getting people to understand and love Allah. For, that is the first step for our success.

Our Islam shows us what to do

This website was made just for that, to unite the Muslims under the banner of Islam, so that we retain our honour.

Whenever we have any problems, we must look at what our perfect Deen instructs us to do. For the real solution is always contained within the Quran and the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad :saw: and that of his Sahaba.

The following is important wakeup call for all Muslims:

Shaykh Ali Hassan Al Halabi said:
" And it is obligatory to know an unchanging Sharee'ah principle which will produce a certainty that will open up our intellects and awaken us to the true realities of the state of our affairs, and it is this that whatever calamities have befallen us, or that now befall us, or will befall us, then it is because of what our own hands have earned: and because of our falling short with regards to fulfilling the obligations of our Deen. As Allaah subhaanahu wa ta'ala says in the Qur aan:

"Whatever calamity and misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your own hands have earned" (Soorah ash-Shooraa 42:30) and

"Whatever evil befalls you, it is from your own self" (Soorah an-Nisaa 4:79)

Unfortunately, some of the du'aat (callers) have become accustomed to blaming the enemies for any and every misfortune and subjection which the Muslims face. Yet this not only contradicts the Divine manhaj and clear Prophetic guidance, but it also contains grave and evil consequences and results in a number of negative attitudes, and from them:

(i) It contradicts the Book and the Sunnah in its analysis of the present state of affairs, since Allaah subhaanahu wa ta'ala placed the blame of the defeat at the battles of Uhud and Hunayn upon the Muslims themselves, even though it was the kaafirs (disbelievers) who did what they did:

"Indeed Allaah did fulfil His Promise to you, when you were killing your enemies by His permission; until you lost your courage, disagreed over what was commanded, and disobeyed" (Soorah al-'Imraan 3:152), and

"On the day of Hunayn, when you rejoiced at your great numbers, it availed you nothing" (Soorah at-Tawbah 9:25).

(ii) It contains an over-estimation of the power of the kaafirs in the soul of the Muslims - which only further increases the Muslims in their weakness.

(iii) It contains a declaration of the purity of ones own soul, since it implies that we have fulfilled the conditions for victory to be granted to us, and deserve to be given establishment upon the earth - even though the kaafirs still have the upper hand over us. With such a negative attitude we will neglect to cultivate our souls and neglect to take account of our own selves, just as it will lead to another grave and serious attitude, which is:

(iv) A suspicion that Allaah subhaanahu wa ta'ala has not kept His Promise to grant victory to the Muslims, and that the kaafirs have managed to overcome the order of Allaah. And concerning this, Allaah subhaanahu wa ta'ala tells us:

"The promise of Allaah is true. And who is more truthful in speech than Allaah" (Soorah an-Nisaa 4:122).

(v) This matter sprouts from weakness of Yaqeen (certainty of faith) in Allaah subhaanahu wa ta'aala and a weakness of ones tawakkul (reliance) upon Him. And the fact that the blame for what has befallen the Muslims lies upon themselves does not mean that we free the kaafir from any blame in what they do to the Muslims, since this is one thing and that is another. This is proved by the fact that when we were informed by Allaah subhaanahu wa ta'aala about the causes for the defeat at Uhud, this did not imply that Allaah freed them from any blame for what they did to the Muslims.

So the true understanding of siyaasah (politics, as defined by the Sharee'ah) is to recognise your own condition, and that you look after the affairs of the Ummah: and that you truly understand your state of affairs - calling the people and those near to you. Anything other than this is lies, nonsense, hollow speech and the following of desires, since it is in contradiction to the Guidance laid down by the Lord of the Heavens, and a deviation from the Manhaj of the Prophets, and far removed from the path taken by the callers who are upon the ways of guidance. However, as regards to those who gasp and pant after hollow politics and scurry behind the current affairs - which are both empty and repetitive - then it is precisely this which is plotted for us by the enemies of this Ummah so that they can divert the Muslim youth away from their true position, and turn them away from their principle obligation, and distance them away from their primary goal, which is the worship of Allaah, subhaanahu wa ta'aala.

Indeed, our Shaykh, the scholar of fiqh Nasiruddin al-Albani, has said: " The best way to change the evil is for Muslims to repent to their Lord, correct their beliefs, and nurture themselves and their families according to the correct Islam, as Allaah says

" Verily, Allaah does not change : people's condition unless they change what is in themselves." (Soorah ar-Ra'd 13:11).

And the way to salvation is not, as some people imagine, to rise up with arms against the rulers, and to conduct military coups. In addition to being among the contemporary bid'ahs (innovations), such actions disregard the texts of Islam, among which is the command to change ourselves. Furthermore, it is imperative to establish the foundation upon which the building will stand:

" Verily, Allaah will Most certainly support him who supports His cause; verily, Allaah is Most Powerful and Almighty." (surah al-Hajj 22:40).

This is the methodical and orderly approach, and the correct practice based upon the Qur'aan and Sunnah that the Ummah must agree upon, enjoin and call to.

Our work here, together, all the Muslims united, whether it is on the internet or not, is a good work. Where we are helping each other to understand Islam.

Over time, our love grows, our strength grows.. From our ranks will be great leaders, inshaAllah. This is all true. This is what the Quran and Sunnah tells us. We must never lose hope! We must never give the Disbelievers any more credit or make ourselves feel irrelevant.

We have ALLAH. They have NOTHING. Even if they have more weapons, money etc, and even if WE have money and weapons (which infact, a lot of Muslim countries do!), it, by itself will not make us succeeed. We must have real Islam in our lives and Taqwa.

This is from the heart, our caring and wanting to do something tangible and for benefit of others comes from the heart. Only our returning to the Quran, loving it and living it, will our hearts be soft. Will we do the right thing that Allah subhana wa ta'ala wants.

The best thing we can do, that will unite EVERY Muslim once more, and make us have REAL HONOUR, is to learn Islam, implement Islam sincerely and to teach what we know. To refrain from talking about things without knowledge and to get help and assistance from the major scholars of Islam, both of the past and present.

Ignore everything else to the best of your ability, have much sabr and patience. The only thing that will remain is Islam and the truth. Everything else disappears, tyrants, corrupt nations, all perish and die away with time. If we want make real change, then do it with Islam!! We must not be lazy.

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Aleicumu we rahmetullah we berekatuhu.

How can we help to Palastine,how can we help to Iraq,how can we help to Afganistan???
This is the question that I am asking my selfe every day,and this is one of the hardest questions that I had in my life becasue I feel unable to do anything,except of praying to Allah every day for my brothers and sisters.
One prayer someone would say,how that can help but it is only the voice of ignorance and unbelivers but it helps to them and it help to me that I do not forget.That I never foget all that horiyfeing scenes,all that tears,and screams and I want that thier pain be mine.

How can we help to Palastine???

Before this question is the question how could we in the first place alow this to happen becasue we should do something before,and maybe we could prevent this waht happened.
But now is the first place how can we help to Palastine.
To do that Muslims must be united and our Ummah must think,feel,and breadh together becasue we all have One God,One Holy Book and One Messager s.a.v.s and that is the strenght that we have and they (kaifirs and unbelivers do not)
Each Mulsim country must and can help to our brothers and sisters becasue it is our duty Alhadmulillah.
WE,like individuals and parts of Islamic society CAN and MUST do something.
We can pray,we can donate money,cloth,medicines,we can demonstate,we can visit Non goverment organization for protection of human rights,we must keep them in our hearts that they know that they are not alone and waht is also very importante to mention is that we need to live every day for Allah and be better Muslims so that Allah can hear and accept our prayers,Inhsallah.

This waht is happening to Palastine is genocide and do they know what means genocide.All thier contitutions have defination of genocide,they even have punishment for genocide but yet they let to genocide exist ,to live.
They are breaking all human rights,and rights of war by killing inocent people,children and womens.Thy judge attacs on Pastine and waht do we have of your judgeing,when you do not do nothing to stop it.
May Allah curse you,on this and on other world for this and for everything,and may Allah punishment be the most Greatest,Inshallah.
It is the only hope that victims have.

But Alhamdulillah many Muslim countres give thier effort to the people of Palastine Alhamdulillah and may Allah reword them.
Iran has caled on unity of all Muslims and there were demostations with large slogans like "Allahu Akbar,"Death to Izrael" and Iran has sent today food,clothes,medicines for people in Gaza.
Demostations has also took place in Iraq and many citys in Europe and Mashallah for all this.

Inshallah with Allah Almigty the victory will come and Muslim Ummah will survive.Ameen Ya rabb.

"Indead this Ummah is one Ummah,and I am your Lord,so be honest servents only to Me".

May Allah bless all Muslims.

My beloved Palastine you are not alone,Your Allah and your brothers and sisters are with you".!!!!!!

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
For those who live in london if you can sacrifice your time and sleep and effort for tommorrow morning fajr Shiekh abu ahmed from eastlondon mosque is going to be leading fajr and he is going to be doing du'a qunoot nazzilah der for thsoe who do not no wat that is please visit this site http://www.ymouk.org/?p=190#more-190 it should explain to you what that is, and :inshallah: please try to come and join for the 7 o'clock jamma'a

eastlondon mosque is in whitechappel, eastlondon btw lol
:wasalam: