how come there's so much music in lebanon?

kayleigh

salam,

There's lots of secularists and Christians there. Maybe that's why. But anyway, who cares. They can do what they want. There are more important issues to criticize and address when it comes to Muslim majority countries...such as poverty, the misuse of "sharia" law (well, no one practices it anyway, some just claim to), etc. etc.

As Salam Alaikum

The enemies of Islam are spending from their budget millions of their tax payers money to promote all this, and our young generations are falling for it. May Allah show all humanity the straight path (HIDAYA).

As Salam Alaikum

Hend

assalam 3aleekum=)
brothers n sisters
Islam is based on TAW7EED which itself comes by common sense and reson,hence the 7adeeth of prophet Mo7ammad reason is the origin of my relgion
remember that bedouin saying we learned back at elementery school?
al ba3ara tadullu 3ala al ba3eer=camel's products would lead to a camel,wa al athar yadullu 3ala al maseer=horses's traces would lead to a horse,fa kayfa be 2arden thati jibal we be7arin thati anhar?
and let's not forget the prophet's comment on those last verses of suart al 3imran: wailun leman kara2aha wa lam yatadabbar..and Islam is both 4 dunya and akhira;both prayers and Quran and wordly stuff;having fun,marriage n having children,in short i3mar al ard;building our earth..this way we accomplished and fulfilled the decent of our father Adam here on earth..
and hey people,i do realize that we as muslims haven't offered a thing to the world in more than 300 years,let's think of it as a stimulator so we would rise with our nation and be true muslims,by being really productive and hard working..ameen
shukran jazakum Allah khayr
salam aleekum