How did I became a Muslim?

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
How did I became a Muslim?

Well... I cannot site a particular time when and how I became a muslim except that when my father arrived (he's still working at that time from Saudi Arabia, and I was in high school) telling us that he reverted to Islam (though shocked, we never objected to him). Although he teached us how to make wuduh, how to pray, and every obligation that we needed to know about Islam, my eeman at that time was very weak and environment somehow plays the part.

But alhamdulillah thru Allah's swt guidance, the books (quran, sunnah, literature) that my father left everytime he leaves somehow makes me aware and enlightens me about Islam. Where I was able to know the stories of the prophets, the description of the hereafter and the likes, which is far more better than what I've known when I was a non-muslim. I think that is also the time when I went to the local mosque on my own will and it helps cause it makes me aware of what a muslim community is.

Inshaallah may Allah swt strengthen my eeman more even if I'm still in the environment that once in a time tries to destroy it.

Salamualaikum to all my brothers and sisters here in TTI :)

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Insha Allah ALLAH (SWT) will strenghthen your Iman even more even if you are still in the same environment.. ( I am just saying Aameen to your Duas)... Aameen..

Well you may have realised by now yourself that you have chosen the correct path and there is nothing better than this Divine Religion..The Quran.. Dhikr... Prayer and Worshipping our One and Only Lord...

Assalamualaikum

Karima80

:salam2: brother,
It was nice to know your history. So thanks for sharing

Sahih Muslim
" Verily Allah does not look to your bodies nor to your faces but He looks to your hearts," and he pointed towards the heart with his fingers.