How does the media views muslims!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

One of the ploys used is to take everything out of context. Let us worry about how Muslims are willing to unite. Please let us not be used as tools and assist in defaming other Muslims.

newusman

Muslim
Salam
Sis i think you got me wrong. i didnt post it so that i could defame other muslims. Just wanted others to know how biased the media is, and how they take things out of context. Thats all....
& inshAllah we should learn from this, and come up with something of our own,so that we dont rely & depend on them to tell us whats going on in the muslim world. & for that to happen we would have to have unite inshAllah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am not at all upset with you. I thank you for the post. You taking the time out to help wake us up. This is what extremes they go to tell lies about us. I was being lazy and suggesting that we communicate more with each other and educate ourselves. Forgive me, I get lazy and write poorly.

whitecat

i m not surprise at all, its not a first article aginst islam nor is it last. i think we just have to make our selves strong and unite then these article and not worth, becoz its happening since islam start
may Allah help us to follow quran and sunnaof our prophet Mohammad(SAW).
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: