How Is Fast Treating You?

spring_of_mine

I wonder so much. which country, how greet you the fast at first day?

Is it hard?
what do you need firstly?
Are you fast now or you brook your fast?
What is your feelings during fast?

in my turn firstly;

I'm fast now
iti is harder than last year because last year we were in fall and the weather was cool.this year here (Turkey) is very hot and stuffy.normally, we drink water one per hour or less than.I'm parched with thirst :lol:
my feelings is really very different ,,I feel more mature myself and feel comfort in spite of being hungry and growing thirsty :hijabi:
Also thanks to Allah for giving us boon and water :muslim_child:

Your turn, please..let's share with us .. :salam2:

image010.jpg

01ox0.jpg

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about u Sister.

I m in UK now its really very nice and i m very very glad that Allah has given me this blessed month. we have shaban before Ramadan so we get train for fasting :).

Insha Allah first think i m thinkin is to thank Allah that he gave me something to eat aafter fast and he added one more fasting to my deeds alhomdolila. I dunno about others but in my case belive me i do more work when i m fastin Alhomdolila feel more energytic. May Allah accept our deeds( though bad we perform) and forgive us and grand us jannah with his mercy. Ameen. Please remember me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

iamjannah

thx for this topic, very nice and the pic's too, makes really this fast worth something more :tti_sister:

I am from Finland and this is my first ramadan, im fasting at this moment, i think 2-3- hours then is maghreb

My feeling are more nice then i thought :D im trying to improve my self in other muslim things too :hearts:

spring_of_mine

Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about u Sister.

I m in UK now its really very nice and i m very very glad that Allah has given me this blessed month. we have shaban before Ramadan so we get train for fasting :).

Insha Allah first think i m thinkin is to thank Allah that he gave me something to eat aafter fast and he added one more fasting to my deeds alhomdolila. I dunno about others but in my case belive me i do more work when i m fastin Alhomdolila feel more energytic. May Allah accept our deeds( though bad we perform) and forgive us and grand us jannah with his mercy. Ameen. Please remember me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

thanks so much your kind thoughts.of course I remember you in my duwas and pls remember me too coz we don't know which duwas will be accepted by Allah :tti_sister:

thx for this topic, very nice and the pic's too, makes really this fast worth something more :tti_sister:

I am from Finland and this is my first ramadan, im fasting at this moment, i think 2-3- hours then is maghreb

My feeling are more nice then i thought :D im trying to improve my self in other muslim things too :hearts:
Firstly I congratulate you with all my heart.what a good day for you :) I help you whatever you wonder and if I know and maybe you help us what we don't know :hijabi: :salam2:

I would say its pretty hard for being the first time, but then I see the picture of that starving boy and realize how lucky we are here in Europe.

yes you are definitely right especially when I saw the last pic. I couldn't help crying myself.I wish I can help all of them I wish so much :frown:

:salam2:

spring_of_mine

first broke fast

Thanks to Allah I broke my fast at first day of Ramadan and thanks to Allah destined me to eat meal healthly again .. in Turkey all muslims broke their fast one hour ago totally. :hearts:
it was fabulous while counting the minutes on the dinner table :hijabi:

Thanks Allah,,I adore you

:salah:

massi

uh today is the first ....I'm starving ...I'm thirsty ....i like Ramadan very much
is just the beginning then everything will be easy ...:lol:
mmm by the way it rest only 20 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

well one hour to go till i break my fast inshallah im in the uk so the hours of fasting are longer than last year alhamdulilah may allah accept all our fast ameen:hijabi:

i agree when you see that picture of the starving kids around world at least we get to break our fast alhamudulilah they have no choice but to starve so who are we to complain we should all be thankfull we have food and water alhamdulilah :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Wa iyyakum Allah Sister. Insha Allah sister insha Allah may Allah accept ur all good deeds and make ur parctice in such a way that u get maximum benifites from this blessed month. ameen

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Well for some reaso this year's fast has been more difficult than my previous two. This time I am dealing with extreme weakness, fatigue, headache, and nausea by the time Iftar comes. I was even ill last night after breaking my fast. I think maybe the struggle is harder because Iftar comes so late here in the states. While I was in the Caribbean we broke fast by 6 pm....two hour difference now.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

spring_of_mine

Salaam,

Well for some reaso this year's fast has been more difficult than my previous two. This time I am dealing with extreme weakness, fatigue, headache, and nausea by the time Iftar comes. I was even ill last night after breaking my fast. I think maybe the struggle is harder because Iftar comes so late here in the states. While I was in the Caribbean we broke fast by 6 pm....two hour difference now.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

yes me too ShyHijabi.. after broke my fast I feel high fever and so much weakness..ti is the first time feeling high fever. yesterday I felt very bad..
Allah help us but help Africa and all hungry ppl before us :tti_sister:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Originally Posted by ShyHijabi
Salaam,

Wasalaam

~Sarah

yes me too ShyHijabi.. after broke my fast I feel high fever and so much weakness..ti is the first time feeling high fever. yesterday I felt very bad..
Allah help us but help Africa and all hungry ppl before us

Yes those who are in Europe and US for them the fasting time is bit long and we may feel some weekness. But think how lucky v are that we are getting extra time in fast then some other people ae can offer some extra ebada bein in fast and get more reward from Allah if u think this insha Allah u will be happy and more energytic insha Allah. I dont remember the hadith properly but it say dont complain about fasting like u feelin thristy or so. Rest Allah knows better if any thing wrong pls forgive me and do coorrect me for the sake of Allah. So to my lil thinking and understanding we should not Complain insha Allah Allah knows our hardship we are passing with and he is the one who will reward and he is the one for whom we are doin all this. What I do when ever if i fase any thing like this then i turn myself towards Allah and say Oh Allah u are all knowing I m baring all this hardship only because of u in hope of getting reward and getting forgive of all my sins. Please do remember me in ur Duwas.

Jazak Allah Khair.
Muzammil.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

lol, You didn't share your experience! You just put a smiley!

Today is the 3rd day of fasting. To be honest I haven't been feeling hungry at all, although I do get a bit thirsty.
Recently I've developed a bad habit of staying up the whole night, as a result I go to bed after Fajr. I usually wake up before Duhr, and sometimes go back to sleep . So I don't really feel the hunger since I'm sleeping good part of the day. Maghreb stats at 7:20 here.

Don't assume I'm a lazy bum! I have only a few classes this semester, and I have been reading a lot lately (mostly at night).

Difficulty: Controlling irritation (which ultimately leads to anger in my case) . Now that I'm conscious of my tongue and my actions, I realized that little things I say or do can appear very rude to some people. Insallah I will be able to change that.

:wasalam:

Hudda

Ramadan Mubarak!!

alhamdullilah by the grace of Allah s.w.t. I thank him on behalf of all the muslim Ummah that he has given us another chance of asking for forgiveness in this blessed month. It is day 3 for me here in Canada. and mashallah May Allah accept our virtues and Fast.:tti_sister:

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
its very hot here and i feel so thirsty but when i compare my tribulations to what our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)faced ,mine are just pebbles or just nothing.
imagine the hot days of the desert arabia and our beloved Prophet and his companions had had no facilities like what we have today,scorching sun ,no water,no food and they had to fight against their enemy mashallah.
we have our epitomes to follow so dont worry at all Allah is always with u.
or think abt our brothers n sisters in afghanistan or iraq or the tribal areas of pakistan,they mke ther suhur amid the shellings of mortar and gunship hellicoppters and they break ther fasting amid the fire of heavy bombing.
please brothers and sisters my humble request that dont forget our brothers and sisters living in Afghanistan <iraq<paletine<chechnyia,ans tribal areas of pakistan.
may Allah grant them eternal peace of this worl and hereafter:tti_sister:

suzanne

Subhanalla!, what a fantastic thread this is, I am based in the UK and so far Allah has shown his mercy and my ramadan has been reflective and informative. My time has been spent on educational cd's and reading Quran, the Islam channel has been helpful also. Your pictures made me cry, my Allah bless us all, accept our dua's and keep our Iman strong.

Ramzan Mubarik!

ummsami89

fasting

Salam al iakum sisters and brothers,
Alhumduillah, this is a good year for me in fasting for Ramadan, Alhumduillah. My only problem is that this is the 3rd day and I am soooooo tired. All I feel like doing is sleeping. But as far as fasting itself, I am more comfortable. I am going to taraweeh each night, alhumduillah. inshallah. And praying on time and reading quran. I wish everyone a blessed Ramadan and hope everyone's fasts and prayers are accepted, inshallah.
Your sister in Islam
Jamie:tti_sister:

spring_of_mine

Subhanalla!, what a fantastic thread this is, I am based in the UK and so far Allah has shown his mercy and my ramadan has been reflective and informative. My time has been spent on educational cd's and reading Quran, the Islam channel has been helpful also. Your pictures made me cry, my Allah bless us all, accept our dua's and keep our Iman strong.

Ramzan Mubarik!

what good wishes and what good things you do..thanks so much for sharing ideas :hijabi:

its very hot here and i feel so thirsty but when i compare my tribulations to what our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)faced ,mine are just pebbles or just nothing.
imagine the hot days of the desert arabia and our beloved Prophet and his companions had had no facilities like what we have today,scorching sun ,no water,no food and they had to fight against their enemy mashallah.
we have our epitomes to follow so dont worry at all Allah is always with u.
or think abt our brothers n sisters in afghanistan or iraq or the tribal areas of pakistan,they mke ther suhur amid the shellings of mortar and gunship hellicoppters and they break ther fasting amid the fire of heavy bombing.
please brothers and sisters my humble request that dont forget our brothers and sisters living in Afghanistan <iraq<paletine<chechnyia,ans tribal areas of pakistan.
may Allah grant them eternal peace of this worl and hereafter:tti_sister:
you are definitely right,,I can't forget this guy's cry for days and how they bear thirst and anything else..oh please Allah help them somehow we must beg coz we can do nothing without begging :tti_sister: