how're u bro,sis..

tell me,guys:
"SINCE when u're a member in TTI????

about me:from 7 months..
what about u?
who's older?
who's newest?

Zayna85908

salamalaykum I have been in TTI for a few months. am going to be 20 in one month!!
HURRAY!!

I had been looking for a website like this for ages and alhamdullliah i found one.
The Best I have ever found!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I've been on for 19 months, since I was twelve (LoL, I was a bright little kid :)). I joined in November 2006 after I was searching around for videos on Islam, and than I saw the video of the little kids in the UK converting, with the link on the bottom and so I came on TTI and saw that it was a chat site (forum) instead of a video site, but Mashallah I still joined.

Ah, the first days and months on TTI were a blast. Dang I only started learning about more people like during Spring, and than alot of people started knowing about me (somehow :D).

And sister Mirajmom, you're not the oldest sister on TTI :)wink:), sister Samiha is, and she's only hmmmm....15/16 years old ?

HaHaHa looks like you lost (BY ALOT!) :SMILY129: (LoL just kidding....:p)

Well, that's it.

:salam2:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
I've been on for 19 months, since I was twelve (LoL, I was a bright little kid :)). I joined in November 2006 after I was searching around for videos on Islam, and than I saw the video of the little kids in the UK converting, with the link on the bottom and so I came on TTI and saw that it was a chat site (forum) instead of a video site, but Mashallah I still joined.

Subhaan'Allah thats great. I too joined TTI in Nov 2006 and came here the same way you did lil bro i.e. watching a video at youtube :) :mashallah: and I agree that the first few days were awesome infact first few months were but then I lost few close bros .... I mean they left not died :SMILY149: but still TTI is the best and I thank ALLAH for making me come here. A lot of bros and sisters are inspirational here and a lot of knowledge too, alhamdulillah :)

OmarFarooq

Subhaan'Allah thats great. I too joined TTI in Nov 2006 and came here the same way you did lil bro i.e. watching a video at youtube :) :mashallah: and I agree that the first few days were awesome infact first few months were but then I lost few close bros .... I mean they left not died :SMILY149: but still TTI is the best and I thank ALLAH for making me come here. A lot of bros and sisters are inspirational here and a lot of knowledge too, alhamdulillah :)

wow me too i joined TTI too watching videos on Video Google and Youtube and i registered on september of 2006. this is a very helpful website because on some other sites if somebody posted something you couldn't discuss it. Here when somebody posts something everybody can discuss on it. :) wow its been so long and it seems like yesterday time seems to be going fast.

happy_muslimah

Save Palestine..
salaamu alykum..
i joined just yesterday..lol:) i can already see its a great community..there is alot to learn from this wonderful site..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

To those who are new please go to the introduction section such that you can be welcomed. I wonder where Brother Wolf is. I miss him. We could talk about things that you guys have never heard about.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

I have been here for about 1 year and a bit, i have learned a lot and gained a lot of inspiration to strive and improve.

I remember visiting the site and it was really intriguing, so i emailed the Admin, the title was Suttonian (not sure on the spelling), i asked the brother/sister (i don't whether it was brother Mabsoot because his email is different).

Anyway, i asked whether it was okay to read a transliteration of the Qur'an. A great response, which didn't destroy my hope/confidence in being able to read the Qur'an. Its been awhile so i am 100% sure whether that is the question i asked. Oh, how i wish i could read the content of that email again. :(

It was the start of everything for me, but signing up and participating was different, one of my first few threads was titled 'Tahajjud' and my first reply was from brother Abdul Hasib - May Allah reward you with good and sister Umm Ayub - May Allah reward her with good.

What times of happiness, difficulty, joy and sadness during that time - till now.

The essence of all this is, which i will maintain (i don't whether i gained this thought from TTI - most likely i did) is that the difficulties result towards the achievement of the key characteristics that we all need to possess, which many brother/sisters will be aware of. The beauty is, the shaky foundations maybe setup (personally) but striving to learn more will lead to stabilising these.

May Allah make it easy for us and reward us with good both in the world and more importantly the hereafter.

Ameen.

EDIT: If Brother Mabsoot or a Mod reads this Insha'Allah, could you please tell me who suttonian is please? So i can say Assalaamu'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.

Walaykum Salam

a_brother

Make dua for us all

i been visiting TTI since 2006... I had a user name in mid 2007 but stoped for about 3 months (was in a vacation) and i forgot my user name, so i created this one... Great website :)

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah

I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS, ALHAMDULLILAH. I WAS ON BEFORE, JUST TO READ, BUT I JOINED IN APRIL 2006, AND STARTED POSTING, MASHALLAH!

DARE TO SAY MY AGE........36, ALHAMDULLILAH!! DID I JUST SAY THAT...LOL!:muslim_child:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I been here since ............................I dont even remember ,may be for one year and 5 months .I'm here all the time ,may be my kids will be raised here too lol
Its been very beneficial to me .One of my friends gave me the site when he saw videos of converts ,I was almost new to Islam at that time ..

waaleikum salam