how much Quran does everyone know?

hana*

i was just wondering how much Quran everyone knows by heart?

will be nice if everyone can respond

hana*

As salam 'alaikum,

I have memorized only Surah al Fatihah and the final three Surahs (112, 113, 114).

that is great brokhalid, if my memory is correct, you are a new convert right? well you get DOUBLE THE REWARD FOR EVERY LETTER you recite and plus reciting surah iklahs three times- which is one that you know- you will receive the reward of reciting the whole Quran :) :)

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
assalamualaikum

i have memorized the whole quran before but for knowing and understanding all the contents im still learning very slowly. hope to know all quran inshaallah.

hana*

assalamualaikum

i have memorized the whole quran before but for knowing and understanding all the contents im still learning very slowly. hope to know all quran inshaallah.

wow mashaAllah, pray 4 me that i can learn it all too

hana*

i'l never be able to memorise the whole Qur'an :|

why not? anything is possible, Allah has given us an amazing brain, better than any computer. im just thinking, we manage to memorise pages and pages of books, especially in medicine and pharmacy, so how come we cant when it comes to the quran. we can! inshaAllah

hana*

i was never good at maths, im not good at languages and i cant memorise alot of phone numbers

:D

whats maths got to do with it lol, not many people are good with languages and not many people memorise numbers either... you got a brain tho ;) you arent in youre 90s ;)

a_stranger

:salam2:

AlhamduliAllah I have memorized the whole Quran , but not all that perfect ...the parts i memorized when i was younger are the best .......i need to repeat Quran a lot to keep it firm in my hearts .......But sorry to say no body in my house help me (though we are a muslem family) ......When I visit my mother we help each other in memorizing .

zelim123

Al-Fatiha
An-Naba'
An-Nazi'aat
'Abasa
At-Takwier
Al-Infitaar
Al-Mutaffifien
Al-Inshiqaaq(forgot this one)
At-Taariq
Ad-Duha
Ash-Sharh
At-Tien
Al-Qadr
Al-Bayyinah(forgot this one too:eek:)
Az-Zalzalah
Al-'Adiyat
Al-Qaar'ah
At-Takaathur
Al-'Asr
Al-Humazah
Al-Fiel
Quraysh
Al-Ma'oen
Al-Kawthar
Al-Kaafiroen
An-Nasr
Al-Masad
Al-Iglaas
Al-Falaq
An-Naas
Ayat-Al Kursi

And Trying to learn Ar-Rahmaan:biggrin:

BinKhadija

An Akhu
I have memorised only few long Surahs yet. On my way, Insha'Allah. I aim to finish it before it is Question Time in a dark room with two angels. :)

Yeah, Insha'Allah, I'd like to die with Quran in heart. May Allah help me accomplish this, and all others brothers & sisters.