How Old Were You When You ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saidsaad

How old were you..?

Selam, I have had a wedding in Morocco in January2008.( I'm 41 but don't tell any one, hehehe..).We did a Nikah last June in England. :shake:

massi

:salam2:
I don't married yet ...but my father was 21 and my mom was 18 when they get
married :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252: :lol: :lol: :lol:

raihana

Wow, you are just a baby!!! Why did you marry so YOUNG? Are you still in school?

My first marriage I was 24, my second 26.
well i am oftenly asked this ques
some times really feel shy but i think in islam.. u see sisS and bros
whn teens in hight schl they date and bla bla...bla its nothing for anybody but if some was do something legally tht a big pro
wht do u say sis ???am still studying alhamdullialhi and am happy with my husband alhamdullilaah
so , why is not anyone asking why are u dating???coz its haram (free man and women mingling and bla bla) ...i understand this is islam and its strange to evryone
MAY ALLAH BLESS ALL OF US AND GUIDE US TO TRUE ISLAM WAY..AMEEN

muslim-girl

MashaALlah

Asc sister ..

MashaALlah sister Raihana, I think its cool as long as u are satified with it. As long as u can handle it and still study on the same time. U are free for the haram thats right sister , and may Allah bless ur marriage. its sunnah to get married yong dont be shy. the Profet saw, said Get married young or fast. so u have just take the sunnah and thats GOOD . may Allah reward u sister, and i understand why u feel shy because ppl make young marriage as a weird thing, but we have to think that this is only a good this and make our Ummah bigger . and unite inshaALlah .. when the christian ppl ask us why we get married so young , the asked us because the are free and can do whatever without being married. and in islam its haram to date boys until we are married. so i think a really believer just get married young to save from the evil of the sataan , inshaALlah
May ALlah guide us amiin..

raihana

Asc sister ..

MashaALlah sister Raihana, I think its cool as long as u are satified with it. As long as u can handle it and still study on the same time. U are free for the haram thats right sister , and may Allah bless ur marriage. its sunnah to get married yong dont be shy. the Profet saw, said Get married young or fast. so u have just take the sunnah and thats GOOD . may Allah reward u sister, and i understand why u feel shy because ppl make young marriage as a weird thing, but we have to think that this is only a good this and make our Ummah bigger . and unite inshaALlah .. when the christian ppl ask us why we get married so young , the asked us because the are free and can do whatever without being married. and in islam its haram to date boys until we are married. so i think a really believer just get married young to save from the evil of the sataan , inshaALlah
yeah alhamdullilaahi sis am satisfied with this marriage
and jazakallhkhair sis for being such a wonderful sis u understood me and gave me a point ..really i do feel vry shy to say tht am married evn my clz frnds they dunno lucky am here in egypt if i were to be in maldives ....i think am gonna ...phew well totally unexplainable....
feel just lucky tht i have got a maid to doo all the house work :):D:)otherwise i think i will ..........

muslim-girl

alx

Alhamdulilah . everything will be fine inshaALlah ..

dont be shy , put ur head up and say Yes iam married. because this its Allahs Qukoon, this is ALLAH's plan for u. and we have to be satisfied with Allahs plan alhamdulilah. Allah knows what is best for us. maybe to get married young for u is best, and other later thats it. everything is in Allahs hands alhamdulilah. May ALlah guide us , and sis u always wlc to ask if u feel in need inshaALlah..

asc.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:shymuslima1::shymuslima1:

Seriously, :cool: I think its totally cool that you got married at 16 (yeh I figured that out a while ago lol)

Age is but a number, Aaisha (ra) was married very young aswell! It depends on you as a person and your dispostion etc :)

dianek

Asc sister ..

I disagree with what you said about christians doing what they want.....If they are TRUE and FAITHFUL, they do not transgress into physical relationships. Yes they may go to a movie or a school dance, but that doesn't have to lead to sin.......I went to school with a very christian girl who never ever went on date at all during school other than school chaperoned events. She was a virgin until she married at 20 to a young minister.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
^ I once knew a christian girl who was similar to what dianek described, muslim-girl simply meant kuffar in general, she shoulda put kuffar instead of christian thats all ..

Saidsaad

My mum (a Christian) was 16 when she tied the knot to dad.. ( now mum's 63)they are still together and more happy than ever..
:SMILY252:

muslim-girl

my bad

I disagree with what you said about christians doing what they want.....If they are TRUE and FAITHFUL, they do not transgress into physical relationships. Yes they may go to a movie or a school dance, but that doesn't have to lead to sin.......I went to school with a very christian girl who never ever went on date at all during school other than school chaperoned events. She was a virgin until she married at 20 to a young minister.

.. asc sister..

My bad ofcause not all christians, but i mean most of the christian or the kuffar have boyfriend and do what the wants, most of them are not TRUFUL OR FAITHFUL , i dont talk about the REAL christian who follow the deen but i mean the other. as long as u undertand me its fine i think. but yeah sorry my bad , i should'nt general ppl .. but i think u get my point anyway. its harder for muslims to be single when u can't do anything but as christian u can atleast be with the boy even in the movie as u said. in islam we can't even do that. thats what i mean . so it better to get married young.

Status
Not open for further replies.