How Old Were You When You ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Okay sis hagar, im sure raihana is not offended, she shouldnt be inshaAllah :)

Also, just remember, that the laws of your country (egypt i understand?) has not resulted in a utopia or anything even close to it.

summertime

sister :)
I think its cool to have kids when your young....my parents got married when they were young..i think my dad was about 19 or 20 and my mum was a few years older than him... i remember when i was 12 everyone used to think my dad was my elder brother hehehe...i used to find it so annoying but dad used to love it :lol:

rony

As-salam sister, congratulation on your marriage.
May Allah give both of you happy and blessing life.
Who came up with this so called "perfect age and education" for getting married. You want to wait and/or get more education that is fine, but please do not say people should not get married at early age.
What is perfect for you may be it is not perfect for others.

raihana

Okay sis hagar, im sure raihana is not offended, she shouldnt be inshaAllah :)

Also, just remember, that the laws of your country (egypt i understand?) has not resulted in a utopia or anything even close to it.
ohh no sis am frm maldives actually but currently living here for my dads buisness and my dad he is masha allah very religious person he know tht my hubby loved me b4 and he know my hubby is a gooooood person and religious so my dad asked me if want to marry i said :):)(and maldives law strictlly doesnt allow grls to marry b4 18)

raihana

:sister
what i'm talking about how 16?
how girl in 16 years old?
could carry the responsabllity of a Home?
of ahusband?
kids?

how????

as u said,sunnah..i don't disagree sunnah

but,i wonddered how???how for a girl ..she 's only 16?

it's not allowed in my country at all...

may be she could carry the responsabity..
Allah know the best

may be we're different in opinions...
but,that's how human being?

i have to go now.el magrab prayer...sorry,
i would love to write more,but the call of prayer
salam a likum

and before i go :

Sister/riahan
Don't get mad at me...i 'm just shocked cuz,getting married early not allowed in my country now...
bye:SMILY259:,and sorry
goodluck for u...in ur marriage
ohh sis allah has made evrything easy for me u dunno how allah has planed ma life so alhamdulilaahi gr8 loving parents loving inlaws and plus loving hubby and as for mr i dont have to do anything in my home my maid she does evrything so no difficulty alhmdullilah

raihana

Does your husband also attend school? How are you guys providing for daily living so young and going to school? I just can't fathom paying mortgage or rent and food and bills at 16......for me that time in my life was all about getting my drivers license and getting a car......not a husband! LOL!!! :)
My husband and I argued last night about this very topic, he wanting to marry our 2 daughters off as soon as they are out of high school and me telling him I DON'T THINK SO!!!! My girls are going to college and get educated so they can provide for themselves should they need to as they get older.
ohh no sis my hubby he is webdesigner and am yes last yr of my high schl and still i want to continue my studies but i want to learn deen now plus i will take something else too .....and we are living alhamdullilaahi happy both of us happy....am with my parents and inlaws soo easy alhamdullilahi still i can act like a baby :) and tht wht my hubby want for me to act like a baby :D .....but i want to be a grown up:p

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

MASHAALLAH sis ,,,,,ur married at the right age ,
the sooner the better
well ofcourse as some one said before ,is funny ppl have problem with young age marriage ,,,,,and they are fine with other illegal relationships ,funny for me
im 23 ,and im trying to get married as soon as possible ,just having some problems
so would really want everyone to pray for me ,i get married AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH WHOM I WANT <AND THATS BEST FOR US <<<<<<<
JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR

raihana

Salam sister,

16!!! wow!!! i think thats a brilliant age to get married if you know you can handle it...It prevents you from a lot of things that young people tend to get up to when not married...Mashallah sister wish you all the best with your marriage and everything...Is your husband similar age??
noooooooo 10 yrs different(turns my face red)

raihana

yup ur in my dua bro :)may ALLAH give u a sweet blessing which u never imagined(beautiful wife and cute angelic baby:D)

raihana

MASHAALLAH sis ,,,,,ur married at the right age ,
the sooner the better
well ofcourse as some one said before ,is funny ppl have problem with young age marriage ,,,,,and they are fine with other illegal relationships ,funny for me
im 23 ,and im trying to get married as soon as possible ,just having some problems
so would really want everyone to pray for me ,i get married AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH WHOM I WANT <AND THATS BEST FOR US <<<<<<<
JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR
yup ur in my dua bro :)may ALLAH give u a sweet blessing which u never imagined(beautiful wife and cute angelic baby:D)

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

my first time was on Jan,2005 at the age of 29, then divorced..

now am almost 32 and my second marriage is 9 months old.. :)

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
iI married at 22, and that was fine for me :)

I met a 16 year old girl who was recently married on saturday and was horrified...she looked more like 12, and could barely speak she was so shy! Sweet. On the other hand if a 16 year old is mature then i think it is a good thing to marry at that age. Everyone is different. When i was 16 i wasn't quite ready for that kind of relationship....but thats me personally.

Good luck to everyone, i hope you all make good marriages...as its part of the deen :hearts:

muharram23

Staff member
Wow, you are just a baby!!! Why did you marry so YOUNG? Are you still in school?

My first marriage I was 24, my second 26.

salamu alaykum

She is not young. Maybe young by western counting. Kids, younger than 13 are having premaritial sex nowdays, being married at that young age is beatiful. Prophet svs said who ever can afford to get married, to do so otherwise there will be fitnah on this planet. We all are aware of this fitnah.

wasaalaam

Got Married?

I Got married.... 6 months ago and i am 16

:shymuslima1:
Good for you, May Allah shower your marriage with his blessings. Its not bad that you got married at a young age, you completed half your emaan at a young age, thats a good thing. I just got married 5 months ago at age 22, I would have gotten married earlier but thats just my kismath and I'm happy with it. :)

muharram23

Staff member
Does your husband also attend school? How are you guys providing for daily living so young and going to school? I just can't fathom paying mortgage or rent and food and bills at 16......for me that time in my life was all about getting my drivers license and getting a car......not a husband! LOL!!! :)
My husband and I argued last night about this very topic, he wanting to marry our 2 daughters off as soon as they are out of high school and me telling him I DON'T THINK SO!!!! My girls are going to college and get educated so they can provide for themselves should they need to as they get older.

salamu alaykum

maybe sister because you dont think about their akhira as much as their dunya. How will u answer to ALlah sva if shaytaan temps them and they end up having a boyfriend and comitt great sins. Dont be so sure that your daughters are so strong and good that they will not end up doing that. The only thing parents think these days, is how their kids will have a great money future. Im not saying that they do not need education, of course they do, but securing their private organs is more important than that. Rembember that ALlah sva gives the dunya to everyone, muslim or non muslim, but the undrstanding of religion, and guidence, only to those He loves. It's just that many parents do no think about their childrens islaam, that any time the angel of death could come and take each one of us. We have a serius problem of thinking longterm. Meaining, that every one of us will live 100 years. Anyways hope u wont be affended, just an advice.

wasalam

raihana

salamu alaykum

maybe sister because you dont think about their akhira as much as their dunya. How will u answer to ALlah sva if shaytaan temps them and they end up having a boyfriend and comitt great sins. Dont be so sure that your daughters are so strong and good that they will not end up doing that. The only thing parents think these days, is how their kids will have a great money future. Im not saying that they do not need education, of course they do, but securing their private organs is more important than that. Rembember that ALlah sva gives the dunya to everyone, muslim or non muslim, but the undrstanding of religion, and guidence, only to those He loves. It's just that many parents do no think about their childrens islaam, that any time the angel of death could come and take each one of us. We have a serius problem of thinking longterm. Meaining, that every one of us will live 100 years. Anyways hope u wont be affended, just an advice.

wasalam
i agree with u bro

raihana

iI married at 22, and that was fine for me :)

I met a 16 year old girl who was recently married on saturday and was horrified...she looked more like 12, and could barely speak she was so shy! Sweet. On the other hand if a 16 year old is mature then i think it is a good thing to marry at that age. Everyone is different. When i was 16 i wasn't quite ready for that kind of relationship....but thats me personally.

Good luck to everyone, i hope you all make good marriages...as its part of the deen :hearts:
ohh sis u dunno how shy it will be evn for me i can hardly look at anybody evn to my inlaws ..i didnt talk to my hubby until a week .......just toooooo shy

Sakeena

In Islam marriage is an obligation, yes indeed! Today's society education is important as well, but marriage doesn't mean u can't go 2 college! U can do both inshallah! Marriage is good and better when u are young masha'Allah!! :hearts:

I want to add I'm happy 4 u sister Raihana and may Allah (SWT) bless u with a happy marriage on earth and in jannah inshallah! piouss children who will love u always inshallah, ameen! :)

salam,

Sakeena *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.