How Old?

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
salam alaykum everyone!

i have a question,

you know how we're going to live forever in heaven [inshallah we all get to go there =D] how old will we be? I heard we're going to be 30 forever. But someone else said 21? Also, what about kids? Do they suddenly become 30 in heaven, or they stay young?

Would really appreciate your answers =D
thanks!

Yousef83

I know if a person die as adult then that person will rise from the ashes at 33 but there is a special occasion for babies and kids

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
salam alaykum everyone!

i have a question,

you know how we're going to live forever in heaven [inshallah we all get to go there =D] how old will we be? I heard we're going to be 30 forever. But someone else said 21? Also, what about kids? Do they suddenly become 30 in heaven, or they stay young?

Would really appreciate your answers =D
thanks!

I heard that in Heaven,we will be having the Age of Prophet Jesus{Esa} (PBUH) around 33,and the height of Prophet Adam{Aadam} (PBUH) and the Voice of Prophet David{Dawood} (PBUH) and the Beauty of Prophet Yusuf (PBUH)

and rest Allah and his Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) knows the best.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
I heard that in Heaven,we will be having the Age of Prophet Jesus{Esa} (PBUH) around 33,and the height of Prophet Adam{Aadam} (PBUH) and the Voice of Prophet David{Dawood} (PBUH) and the Beauty of Prophet Jonah {Younus} (PBUH)

and rest Allah and his Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) knows the best.
right sis but the beauty of the prophet yusuf,

revert2007

Love Fishing
Adults will be at the age of 33-The Age of prophet Adam and not prophet Isaa pbuh. (correct me if am wrong)

Kids who die will be in jannah and they will be servants there(Allahu alam what kind of servant but not the kind of servant as in dunya)

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Adults will be at the age of 33-The Age of prophet Adam and not prophet Isaa pbuh. (correct me if am wrong)

Kids who die will be in jannah and they will be servants there(Allahu alam what kind of servant but not the kind of servant as in dunya)

I heard that the Kids of Non-Muslims who died before reaching maturity will be the servants.And Muslim Kids will be in Jannah as an adult.(Correct me if I am also Wrong).

Yousef83

no no they never be adults.I had read something about that a year ago.Babies continue live as baby there.Very beautiful sweet pastime for their parents.This is only summary