how to add a questionnaire

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
salam sisters and brothers

I want to add a small questionnaire in my thread in which we can vote something, but I dont know how to create it. please can someone help me ?

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
I want to create a a questionnaire in which we can vote the brothers and sisters whom we want to know better. Then which one gets the higher votes we can ask questions to him / her during one week and in that way we can know each other better... But I think for such a thing I should ask for the names first :p Who wants to be voted :D We ll ask questions...

I can give some example questions..

1. Why did you choose your nickname? What does it mean?
2. Which section do you pass your time most in TTI ?
3. Who is your favourite brother/sister in TTI and why ?
etc..

Rules:
* There shouldnt be useless questions, or private ones,
* Brother / Sister has right to say "I dont want to answer" (but sure if they express thier reasons it can be more polite )

What are your ideas? Shall we start such a thread together?

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Sister, with all due respect, I think these kind-of questionnaires are not for our TTI forum, but those sad people discussing bollywood or Pak music etc. We've better things to do, Insha'Allah.

And one of the main problems is those people who are relatively more pious they mihgt be sad for not being included. And many other such little points.

I had seen your that thread 'Vote now' and was going to ask why these few members and what about the rest of the 3,825 members. Lol. :)

I presonally think I need to be more active in Islamic/Quran quizzes more. May Allah guide us all and increase in knowledge.

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
I got your point ya brother ;) also it isnt approved :p that shows you have right :)

I see I did wrong. It wasnt a good idea ;)

by the way thanks for help, at least I learned to post a poll :D lol :p

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
LOL at "at least I learned to post a poll" :D

Ukhtii! You're so cute mshaAllah!

May Allah bless you :)

Wassalaam