How to ask questions on islamqa

Killi_Feyzo

Salamun aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakhatu,

How do i take contact with islamqa and how can i ask them a question?

Barakallahu fiek

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear brother

The best way I thought to mention is this way. Just follow the blue arrow in the picture below. :)

6246565576_e58a27d683_z.jpg

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

I've tried that method without any success. It gives a time when we can ask our questions, but that time came and went and nothing happened. I thought a page would become available where we can fill out a question form and submit it to the site, but it didn't work for me.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

Can anyone please explain what exactly we have to do when the answering time begins? It is currently 19:00 hours on Tuesday as the site says, but what do I have to do to ask a question?

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com

Can anyone please explain what exactly we have to do when the answering time begins? It is currently 19:00 hours on Tuesday as the site says, but what do I have to do to ask a question?

:wasalam:

There website says this for times to ask questions:

Service will be available on these times (Makka Time {GMT+3}):
Saturday 01:00
Sunday 19:00
Monday 01:00
Tuesday 19:00
Wednesday 01:00

First we need to convert GMT time to US time zone.

Based on the above two, if you are in NY then you would subtract 5 hours from the given saudi GMT time. after that, go to that website and on those givens at your newly calculated times and you should be able to submit a question. They still are very busy and not sure if you'll get a chance or not.

[FONT=&quot]Also, you could submit your question here:

http://fatwa-online.com/
http://www.idauk.org/dawah/fatwa.html[/FONT]
http://www.amjaonline.com/en_f_send.php

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

I'm actually 2.5 hours ahead of Makkah Time and was on the Send a Question page when their timeslot opened up at 19:00 Makkah Time Tuesday. Nothing whatsoever happened or changed. No new link became available, no new form to submit a question, nothing. I'm thinking maybe their site is glitched; but it can't be as new questions are appearing daily.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com

I'm actually 2.5 hours ahead of Makkah Time and was on the Send a Question page when their timeslot opened up at 19:00 Makkah Time Tuesday. Nothing whatsoever happened or changed. No new link became available, no new form to submit a question, nothing. I'm thinking maybe their site is glitched; but it can't be as new questions are appearing daily.

:wasalam:

maybe they are not taking any more questions. Saudi gov't did issue that no site could do it except those appointed by saudi top clerics. It also be that they are not taking any more Qs at the moment and may have back log of questions they need to answer first. You could try one of the other websites i've listed. If you like you would also ask me in PM to see if I"ve come across anything of the sort.