How to Become A muslim

El Gordito

strength thru faith
if i am nervous, does it mean that I am not ready? I believe in the proclamation, and I believe I can say it from the heart, but to say that I am a Muslim is a new concept to me that I never thought about before.....

I want to live better in the sight of the creator, but there is so much about Islam that I do not know.... I don't feel comfortable with this until I know more... I have never read the entire Quran, and am not fully familiar with everything...

this site and many people in life have shown me much, but I still feel I need time.. however, I want to take the first step on the path... can I do this now?

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Nevrousness does not equate a lack of readiness. I see true passion in the words you've written. You have already taken the first step, the step towards the only Truth. Now you must take the second step and proclaim your faith. It is not necessary to possess all of the knowledge of this religion before becoming Muslim. I encourage you to accept Islam and search into the depths of Islamic Theology & Jurisprudence. I promise you what you will find will only decrease your uncertainty rather than increase it. God is One, you already have that fact imbedded within your heart. This religion will protect the concept of God's oneness. You will not see any other form of thinking circulate around such a perfect central idea. From your future Brother in Faith,

The above was written by one of my friends,

May God guide you to the right path so that we meet in it.

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt
I am a woman in need of some informaion about the quran. I would like to learn more ablout the prophet muhammad and muslims.

Salam,

there are loads of books around that will give you more information about the prophet (pbuh) and muslims, go to your local islamic bookstore or there are even sites online they sell all types of books, there are also sites that will supply you with information leaflets free of charge.

If you want any more info feel free to get in touch :hijabi:

:tti_sister:

Ahzar

salam,
thank you for posting this because i would like to know these things.i am a catholic thinking of converting and this hepled me alot
Thankyou

elixbrody

Eli/Sister
:) this topic made my day, I've been thinking on a way on converting when the time comes I was so sad because I thought I needed to go to an arabic place in order to become muslim Now I'm exited to know the desition in mine and I can do it whenever I like I will like to get someone as my witness, but the thing is my family doesn't know about this and my friends are so stupid they make fun of me I don't really care because I know I have the truth but I will love to have the people I love with me :(

Shannonx

You never know, I thought i'd lose my good friends because of it and I haven't, they're still standing by my side.

If you lose any because of it, then they really weren't your friend to begin with. Or they just don't understand why you converted which would be a good chance for you to explain why and they may understand and respect your choice.

I wish I could of said my shahadah in public, it probably would of been better for me since I would have the support of Muslims around me and would of gotten me off on a better start.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:) this topic made my day, I've been thinking on a way on converting when the time comes I was so sad because I thought I needed to go to an arabic place in order to become muslim Now I'm exited to know the desition in mine and I can do it whenever I like I will like to get someone as my witness, but the thing is my family doesn't know about this and my friends are so stupid they make fun of me I don't really care because I know I have the truth but I will love to have the people I love with me :(

Dont worry too much , we are here for you especially the sisters here

newfangles

Muslim center in Sasebo,Fukuoka?

Any Muslim center/organisation or Imam in Sasebo or Fukuoka? My fiance has intention of converting to Muslim and is looking for one who can guide him through the procedures to make it an official one since we're getting married in a Muslim way.help anyone?

pcozzy

:salam2:

did someone happen to download that video from the first post? I would like to see it. apparently it was removed from youtube, and usually they seem to remove good islamic videos.

don't beleive me visit this non muslim US person with the troubles she has to bring out the truth about Palastine.

http://alisonweir.org/

there are some people noticing the pattern anti arab and anti muslim one. Sorry I know this post is about muslim converting, but Palastine has masjid Al Aqsa and is very important to muslims.
:wasalam:

pcozzy

Any Muslim center/organisation or Imam in Sasebo or Fukuoka? My fiance has intention of converting to Muslim and is looking for one who can guide him through the procedures to make it an official one since we're getting married in a Muslim way.help anyone?

yes there is a center there although I don't have that information now, I will get to it if no one answers but please be patient. its 2:30am my time I am tired cant sleep cant think I have to wake at 6:30 am; give me 14 hours I get it for u.

pcozzy

Muslim Student Association of Nagasaki University
Last Updated: 2008-10-22
Address: Muslim Student Association of Nagasaki University
Nagasaki University,
Nagasaki, Nagasaki , JAPAN
Phone: 080-3999-6295
General Information: Peform Jumaah prayer at International Student building.

another that is far from from u.
http://islamcenter.or.jp/eng/

This is right were u said:
http://www.angelfire.com/fm/fukuoka/Masjd.html (They are working on building a mosque there in sha Allah)
http://www.angelfire.com/fm/fukuoka/Kumsa.html

This is a very good website for prayer times and finding a mosque. I link to what I thought would be close to u. http://www.islamicfinder.org/cityPrayerD.php?city=Nagasaki&country=japan&month=&year=&start=0&home=&prayerService=&lang=english&athan=&aversion=

This is a nice video about Japanese Muslim: http://www.youtubeislam.com/video/3785/Japanese-Muslims

Most often people overlook Universities. Most known universities have muslim student association (MSA). There you will find diverse culture of muslims who have knowledge of local mosques. There is were you will find muslims predominately following Quran and Sunna.

:salam2: