How to make prayers easy with a newborn?

I.Iman

Asalam wa aleikum wr wb!

I need to sort this question out before it's time. If anyone have any good advice on How to do your prayers while having a newborn (and others) and also try to get some sleep, please share. For ex in my Country, Sweden: during summer maghreb is at 9.30 (pm), Isha at 11.30 (pm) and Fajr 2 am! With a newborn whom you breastfeed at any time, maybe several times a night and in sha Allah must stay awake with during night, other children to wake up at 6-7 am..and do my prayers. How to get some sleep? Any advice? What is permissible in this case? Jazakallah kheir!

Idris16

Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh

Link: Is it permissible for a pregnant woman to join two prayers if she is facing hardship due to pregnancy?

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

The reason for shortening prayers is travel in particular, and it is not permissible to shorten prayers when not travelling. As for joining prayers together, the reason for that is need and reasons. If he needs to he may put prayers together when travelling, whether long or short distances. You may also put prayers together because of rain and the like, or because of sickness and the like, and for other reasons. The aim behind it is to spare the ummah from hardship. End quote.

Majmoo‘ al-Fataawa, 22/293

a_stranger

:salam2:

I think you can pray Isha go to sleep then you wake up before the end of time of fajer . Can you have some sleep when the children are in school for example from 8 to 12. ?

Or you can pray Maghreb and Isha together then have some sleep till fajer. I know it is hard times when you have newborn ......I pray that Allah make things easy for you and reward you.