How to weep for fear of Allaah

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
:salam2:

Jazakhallah kheir for sharing.

a few days ago, my nephew accidently hit my son in the eye with a metal stick, my son screamed from pain and fainted as i ran to him i saw that he was blue and his body was not moving like heaps weak and light as a feather and when i picked him up he was concious again but screaming crying from pain. my husband took him from me and i ran to call the ambulance because i we didnt know what happen at the time and thought he must have hit is head badly causing him to be so weak. i ran to the phone and as i dialed the number, i hung up in shame, during the time i heard my son scream, when i ran to him, i saw him like that, i picked him up, panicked and ran to the phone for help from the ambulance, i thought no no no what am i doing.

i was upset because ambulance isnt going to help, its Allah, why did i forget Allah during the most important moments of my life. i cried asking allah for forgiveness for seeking help from ambulance instead of him. i was so ashamed, i was in so much fear that allah might cause my son to be more ill because of how i forget Allah for that important moment. my son straight after was concious again, moving, sat on my lap and didnt want dad or anyone, hugged me, rested, we laughed and played, he was better alhumdulilah. he was in pain from his eye and explained to us what happened.

this was a test for me. when my son injured himself today again, before i ran to him i looked up and said ya Allah, ya Allah make it kheir be with us.