HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW GENERAL KNOWLEDGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatimabilals

Assalamualaikum
There are many Islamic quizzes on this forum. But why don't we start a G.K. quiz? I'll start with a question. Then the member who answers it correctly will get the chance to ask the next question. PLEASE WAIT TILL THE QUESTIONER VERIFIES YOUR ANSWER! In this case this might be a slow thread.
Here goes my question: WHERE DID THE GAME OF CHESS ORIGINATE?

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
W-salaam

Without googling for a definite answer (hehe), I'm pretty sure it's THOUGHT to have originated in India. I kinda remember reading about it a while ago.

ShaheedU

Extinct
Chicken pox

i dont think its contagious, and most people get it once in their life. i think.

its probably all lies.

IslamicPearl

The most common noncontagious disease is periodontal disease, such as gingivitis or inflammation of the gums.

:) am i right?

salam aleikum

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
Chicken pox

i dont think its contagious, and most people get it once in their life. i think.

its probably all lies.

Salaam,

Chicken Pox is highly contagious. I got it when I was 7 years old, and passed it onto my poor sister who was just a 10-week old baby! She was so helpless, scratching all the time :p

And congratulations to IslamicPearl, who is right. Pick a question :)

IslamicPearl

Close....

For eg. someone drouns in a lake but he is rescued in time. He didnt have oxigen for several minutes and it caused him paralysis. Or the baby in the uterus if it is not taken out fast or because other factor he can get stuck wiht the umbilical cord and he will not be provided wiht oxigen which causes life paralysis. So...its not brain death (until a certain point ofcourse if the individual is not treated on time).

Status
Not open for further replies.