HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW GENERAL KNOWLEDGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Stats :p

Just past the 300th post in this thread by ShaheedU. So I thought I'd summarise some of the statistics on this thread so far.

Congratulations to ShaheedU for reaching a 100 posts in this thread - a TTI first I think - one in every three posts in this thread are yours .. and almost a fifth of all your posts on on this site :D

Isra has posted a quarter of all her posts here. (I used to think you were a brother! :hijabi: ) And together with libin, you guys make up about two-thirds of this bulky thread.

Salams.

Jihan

so... for a question ...
easy one

where did pasta originate?

or are we still waiting for an answer to the water towers?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Just past the 300th post in this thread by ShaheedU. So I thought I'd summarise some of the statistics on this thread so far.

Congratulations to ShaheedU for reaching a 100 posts in this thread - a TTI first I think - one in every three posts in this thread are yours .. and almost a fifth of all your posts on on this site :D

Isra has posted a quarter of all her posts here. (I used to think you were a brother! :hijabi: ) (and i used to think u were clever :SMILY47: !) And together with libin, you guys make up about two-thirds of this bulky thread.

Salams.

...seriously! what do i have to do to stop people making that mistake?...i swear half my pm box is the brothers apologising for being nasty on the posts and then realisng perhaps i couldnt take it cos im a sister <<<<<<<<< discrimination

...well what do u expect from us muslim youth anyway?

its crazy...havnt u heard Sheikh Khalid Yasin and Imam Suhaib Webb?...we're a bunch of delinquents with no aim in life....:girl3:

....but gold crown for shaheedu ...>>>>>>>>>>>>>:SMILY105: :)tongue:)

Pasta? this is blatantly wrong Jihan cos u wouldnt ask it if 'Italy' was the correct answer. but thats my guess.

(and i want to hear from sis samiha about the water towers.)

samiha

---------
Staff member
salam,

...when the water falls from a height....it generates energy which can be used to power something else?

:salam2:

lol... close.

ok, there's a neat name for this, but i don't know how to spell it, so I'm not gonna attempt it. :p

The water coming down from such a hieght with the pull of gravity creates water pressure which makes it easier to get the water where it needs to go. (or something like that, i think i zoned out when they were talking abt it)

I've also heard that Any buildings that are taller then a water tower cannot have access to water above the line of the tower because the water wouldn't have force or something :confused:

Anyway, so yup. And for the pasta question, I was gonna say "Italy" too, but it seems so obvious that I guess it's not right.

and p.s. nice calculations bro DNA ........ :D :D This is one crazy thread that's been overtaken by you all Brits... :)

:wasalam:

ShaheedU

Extinct

Wow, really?!
How did you work that out? Did you actually count it all?
100 posts and i think ive only got about 3 questions right!:)

Isra has posted a quarter of all her posts here. (I used to think you were a brother! :hijabi: ) And together with libin, you guys make up about two-thirds of this bulky thread.

Salams.
Why is that? i just checked her public profile, but even then i had my doubts.;)

...well what do u expect from us muslim youth anyway?

its crazy...havnt u heard Sheikh Khalid Yasin and Imam Suhaib Webb?...we're a bunch of delinquents with no aim in life....:girl3:

Do you actually listen to these dudes?

....but gold crown for shaheedu ...>>>>>>>>>>>>>:SMILY105: :)tongue:)
Thank you ofr this great honour, i guess id like to thank my mum and dad, and all those who helped me through this struggle. Id also liked to thank tti for giving me this opportunity. Oh and a special thanks to the other members who took part in this thread, cos we mustn forget the small people!:)

wasalaam.

And

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
i called shaheed a loser......???? come again?

false accusation...do u realise how serious tht is? :D...............................^loser

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Do you actually listen to these dudes?

:salam2:

[What a mess]

yes i do listen to those 'dudes' (Sheikhs) and i find it annoying how muslim youth have such a bad name...!

and dna was doing a good job of making us look like idiots so......shame really...perhaps its true.

any way...general knowledge:

Status
Not open for further replies.