Humanterian crisis in Somalia

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

Somalis flee Mogadishu fighting

_44231135_car_afp203b.jpg
The UN is warning of a humanitarian crisis for Somalia's refugees

Residents of Somalia's capital Mogadishu are continuing to flee the city after the latest heavy fighting.

The UN says 100,000 people have left in the last two weeks to escape clashes between Ethiopian soldiers and Islamist militants.
An outburst of fighting this week has killed at least 80 people, many of them civilians, say Mogadishu residents.
Ethiopian troops are in Somalia supporting Somalia's weak, interim government against the insurgents.
Mogadishu's hospitals are packed with wounded and refugees from the fighting, and are reported to be running low on supplies of food and water.

Humanitarian crisis

The city was reported to be relatively quiet on Saturday morning but more bodies were found, bringing the total killed in the last few days to at least 80.
Ethiopian troops carried out reprisal attacks after the body of an Ethiopian soldier was dragged through Mogadishu's streets on Thursday.

Tanks and artillery battered insurgent strongholds in the city, but residents reported that many civilians were killed and injured in the fighting.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has warned of a growing humanitarian crisis in Somalia.
"Overall, 1.5m people are in need of humanitarian assistance, a 50% increase since the beginning of the year," he said on Friday.
Earlier he said a UN force would not be viable and that other options should be considered, including a multi-national force or what he calls a "coalition of the willing". The African Union did agree to send 8,000 peacekeepers to Somalia this year but only 1,600 Ugandan troops have actually made it.

:wasalam:

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

May Allah (swt) Subahanahu Wa taa'la support our brothers and sisters in Somalia, and have mercy on those who passed away and grant them Jannah. Amiin, Amiin, Amiin.

palestine

Servant of Allah

Somalis flee Mogadishu fighting

_44231135_car_afp203b.jpg
The UN is warning of a humanitarian crisis for Somalia's refugees

Residents of Somalia's capital Mogadishu are continuing to flee the city after the latest heavy fighting.

The UN says 100,000 people have left in the last two weeks to escape clashes between Ethiopian soldiers and Islamist militants.
An outburst of fighting this week has killed at least 80 people, many of them civilians, say Mogadishu residents.
Ethiopian troops are in Somalia supporting Somalia's weak, interim government against the insurgents.
Mogadishu's hospitals are packed with wounded and refugees from the fighting, and are reported to be running low on supplies of food and water.

Humanitarian crisis

The city was reported to be relatively quiet on Saturday morning but more bodies were found, bringing the total killed in the last few days to at least 80.
Ethiopian troops carried out reprisal attacks after the body of an Ethiopian soldier was dragged through Mogadishu's streets on Thursday.

Tanks and artillery battered insurgent strongholds in the city, but residents reported that many civilians were killed and injured in the fighting.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has warned of a growing humanitarian crisis in Somalia.
"Overall, 1.5m people are in need of humanitarian assistance, a 50% increase since the beginning of the year," he said on Friday.
Earlier he said a UN force would not be viable and that other options should be considered, including a multi-national force or what he calls a "coalition of the willing". The African Union did agree to send 8,000 peacekeepers to Somalia this year but only 1,600 Ugandan troops have actually made it.

salam. ameen to ur duas. did u guys hear of the two girls, whom they stripped of their clothes and took out there eyes. subhanaAllah, and then they made them walk in the street naked and blind whipping them. ya rab! i'm sorry for mentioning this awful incident. i'm just so heartbroken and wish that i can fight alongside the muslims. i hope i will be able to inshaAllah. asalaamu alaykum. long live the muslim nation ameen.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
salam. ameen to ur duas. did u guys hear of the two girls, whom they stripped of their clothes and took out there eyes. subhanaAllah, and then they made them walk in the street naked and blind whipping them. ya rab! i'm sorry for mentioning this awful incident. i'm just so heartbroken and wish that i can fight alongside the muslims. i hope i will be able to inshaAllah. asalaamu alaykum. long live the muslim nation ameen.

Subhanallah may allah help the muslims suffering Ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I will make dua. May Allah subhana talla grant us leaders with wisdom to unite us and drive the servants of the servants of the devil away. May Allah subhana talla open our eyes and hearts.
My heart is weeping for all injustice in the duyna. It is believing that Allah subhana talla has the ultimate Victory that keeps me going. May Allah subhana talla forgive us when we are helpless.