Husband's second marriage

mango

Firstly i would like to thank you brother's and sister's for your kind words of advice, it is very much appreciated.

As some of you have advised, the matter has been discussed greatly amongst elderly family members, both mine and his, unfortunately he seems ignorant to the situation. By which mean he will sit there and say nothing, and i mean not a word. So after taking careful consideration, and my parent's advice, i have decided to go ahead with a divorce, which hopefully he will agree to. Although it does not make life much easier, but at least i am not stuck in limbo. My parents and his have prayed for me day and night, hoping for a miracle, but as you can understand, he has sinned, and i hope Allah punishes him, not just for his sin, but for hurting his own parents. Unfortuantly, due to not having a civil ceremony, i have no legal rights as i only had a nikah and it is not recognised by the British legal system.

Once again i am very grateful to all of you for taking time out and to offer me advice.

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
SubhanAllah, how arrogant of me. Forgive me sister for my stupidity. I never read that sister. I am very sorry :| I really hate when I act stupid sometimes :(

lol its okay ahki, dont be to hard on yourself, I act of impulse many times, no harm done, and you are totally forgiven :):hearts: