I´m sooooo sad because of my sins

safiya58

:salam2:

the sins I commited in the past r like a heavy bourden on my shoulders and I´m very very ashamed and feel regret because of them. Specially when I´m in the mesjid on friday and I see all this young people who are spending their youth with worshiping Allah...then I´m even more sad, because of the time I wasted and I feel like smut between such precious people.... :girl3: I also want to be like them but I don´t know if I will succedd in becoming an ideal muslima... sorry when I bothered you with my problems but thinking there is no one understunding me I feel lonely ... sometimes I´m in desperation..

:wasalam:

muslim-girl

so sorry sisters

Asc my dear respected sister in islam..

Im so sorry to hear that. and i understand u sister. dont worry about ur sins, Allah will inshaALlah forgive u. dont be shy to ask for forgivness. Allah hate those who dont ask Allah for forgivness. Allah is the most forgivefull and mercy. i understand u want to be like the other youth, but who say that u can be like them?., try ur best. we are human bein, and are create equal. dont think u are lower or bad then them. u are like them in ALlahs eyes inshaALlah. just do ur best. and inshaALlah u will be in my prayer. dont ever push ur self down, u are a meaingfull MUSLIMAH. and iNSHAALLAH ALLAH WILL BE PLEASE WITH U AND GRANT U JANNAH. AMIIN AND ALL US AS WELL:tti_sister:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo alaikom sister

you are not dead yet, so you have time to do good deeds and don't let the pass prevent you from going forward... no one has no sins... good deeds take over bad deeds... so let us keep moving sister... :SMILY209::SMILY346::SMILY346::SMILY346: :)

From Anas, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, say:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and hope in Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds in the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I shall forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with an earthful of sins and were you then to face Me, without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you an earthful of pardon.'"

[Recorded by Al-Tirmidhi, who said that it is a good and sound hadith]
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34433

Wasalam sister :)

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

sister you being there with the ones you admire on friday..makes you 1 of THEM!

we all have done our amount of sins..and if it wasnt for the mercy of ALLAH ta3ala..none of us would even enter jenna..

we must show repentence whenever we have done something wrong, the door of repentence is ALWAYS open..if you make use of this sincerely....inshallah ta3ala you will feel within your heart that ALLAH ta3ala is accepting your repentence..

ALLAH yaahdee ma aglak

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

everybody sins but the key is to ask forgivness sincerly and try your up most not to do it again. Also try to do good deeds, as the post above showed that doing good deeds balances out the bad deeds - but remember to do it for Allah and in good intentions.

Take care and may Allah bless you and forgive your and everybodies sins Insh'Allah.

saffanah

speak good or silent
Assalamu'alaikum
Sister, don't be sad. Don't you realize that you are a lucky person? Why? because Allah has rised you up from the darkness to the light!! You are the same af those pious people you see in Masjid if you've truly repent from the sins of the past, then you doing good deeds, and not return to those kind of sins. You can desperate if you are still doing those sins, but you are NOW a different person. You are NOT like she WAS used to be. You're completely different person, She was in darkness and she is now in LIGHT. Do not turn your face back, but keep moving on, because you are now different person, you are now a pious muslimah, inshaAllah.

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom, I agree with Sister Saffanah and Jazak Allahu Khair to the person who posted the beautiful hadith above :)

When you are sincere in your repentence and asking of forgiveness and worship of Allah, Insha Allah, the slate will be wiped clean and you can concentrate on the positive new things in your life. Allah is the Most Merciful and Oft forgiving and he understands even better than we can ourselves what is in our heart intentions :)

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

[yt]oqPOGWB4akA[/yt]

[yt]VZ-E5BEaPK0[/yt]

Its in arabic
[yt]wF2c7HKZBZQ[/yt]

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Sister, Allah forgive every sin, I know the sadness you have but remember that Allah is Great and sins are nothing in front him he can forgive any one when ever he wants but the only condition is that we repent to Allah with sincere heart.

The Prophet said "The most superior way of asking for forgiveness from Allah is: 'Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta, Anta Khalaqtani wa ana abduka, wa ana 'ala ahdika wa wa'dika mastata'tu, A'udhu bika min Sharri ma sana'tu, abu'u Laka bini'matika 'alaiya, wa Abu Laka bidhanbi faghfirli innahu la yaghfiru adhdhunuba illa anta." The Prophet added. "If somebody recites it during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of pradise.

From Islam Q A

Praise be to Allaah.

The Muslim does not have to tell anyone of his sin, rather it is not recommended that he should do that. He should conceal his sin and not expose it. The Muslim should feel disturbed about his sin so that he will be motivated to repent sincerely. It is not sufficient for the Muslim to recognize that he has committed a sin, rather he should remember that Allaah is always watching, so that he will not do it at all. If the Shaytaan makes him fall into one of his traps, he must regret committing this sin and he has to give it up and resolve not to return to it.

In this way the Muslim will have done what Allaah requires of him, namely sincere repentance. The Muslim must not despair of the mercy of Allaah or think that He is unlikely to forgive his sin or guide him to repentance. For the Shaytaan is eager to make the Muslim fall into sin and then he is eager to close the doors of repentance in his face.

After he repents sincerely, the Muslim becomes better than he was before he committed this sin. Sincere repentance may alert him to things that he was careless about, so he gives up bad companions who help him to commit sin, and he stops travelling to immoral countries where he committed sin, and he stops watching and listening to things that Allaah has forbidden, namely singing, musical instruments and movies.

Perhaps he has been careless about these matters but the sincere repentance that Allaah has enjoined awakens him to that.

The Muslim may forget that Allaah is always watching before he commits the sin, because if he was aware of that he would not have done it. But if he had forgotten, then he should try to remember whilst he is committing the sin that Allaah can see him, and that the noble angels can see him, and that Allaah may decree that he should die whilst he is committing this sin – so how would he meet his Lord in the Hereafter?

If the Shaytaan manages to ensnare the Muslim before and during the sin, then let him remember afterwards that Allaah stretches forth His hand at night to accept the repentance of those who sinned during the day, and He stretches forth His hand during the day to accept the repentance of those who sinned at night, and that Allaah rejoices over the repentance of His slave even though He is the one Who guided him to repent and made it easy for him, and He has no need of the repentance of this person.

The Muslim must fear Allaah his Lord and regret what he has done; he must also resolve not to return to it and to do a lot of acts of worship. He must change his environment and friends, looking for something better. It is not permissible for him to mention his sin to anyone, and he should make his repentance sincerely for the sake of Allaah alone. He should also be eager to pray in congregation in the mosque and attend study circles.

We ask Allaah to help us to do that which He loves and which pleases Him, and to make it easy for us to do good.

And Allaah is the Guide to the Straight Path.

mfarooq-khan

Asalam-w-Alaikum

I have been visiting this website for the last 2 months now, but now i would like to contribute in any way i can. I will be very happy to help any brother, sister in any way they ask.

May Allah subhan-w-tallah forgive our sins and guide us on they way of his beloved Prophet Muahmmad (PBUH)

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum,

I am in a bit of hurry so if I repeat anything that has already been mentioned by someone else in any of the previous posts, please accept my sincere apology.

Sister Safiyya, the first and foremost step is feeling shameful and regret for what you have done. MashaAllah you are getting there. Alhamdulillah at least you know the difference between right and wrong - There are some that keep sinning and their hearts are so sealed that they don't know the difference between right and wrong.

MashaAllah you are also at the stage where you feel the need to become better. Not many people possess this quality when it comes to Imaan.

Allah loves those servants of His who ask for his Pardon and Mercy.

You are almost there Sis... Keep your Faith in Allah Ta'allah and keep remembering Him.

Wasalaam :)

safiya58

my dear sisters and brothers, :jazaak: for ur kind and comforting words.... I´m touched deeply by ur posts. Thanks for every single post u send and may will send. May Allah protect u all. Alhamdullilah that I´m between you.

your sister :hearts:

massi

Masha Allaah there are good help around here ...may Allaah forgive our sins

alslamo alaikom girl..... don't worry about your sins because allah is very forgivefull and allah is soo merciful because allah sayes in qur'an (الا الذين تابوا و اْصلحوا و بينوا فاْولئك اْتوب عليهم و اْنا التواب الرحيم) and just do your best and u will get to be like those youth and even much better
God bless you
alslamo alaikom

abu'muhammad

the sins I commited in the past r like a heavy bourden on my shoulders and I´m very very ashamed and feel regret because of them. Specially when I´m in the mesjid on friday and I see all this young people who are spending their youth with worshiping Allah...then I´m even more sad, because of the time I wasted and I feel like smut between such precious people.... :girl3: I also want to be like them but I don´t know if I will succedd in becoming an ideal muslima... sorry when I bothered you with my problems but thinking there is no one understunding me I feel lonely ... sometimes I´m in desperation..

Fatwa # 13711 from Pakistan Date: Monday, November 28th 2005

Category
Repentance (Tawbah)

Title
Please explain that when any person repents from his past sins. ALLAH TALA bless him in the same way as before.?

Question
Please explain that when any person repents from his past sins. ALLAH TALA bless him in the same way as before.?
moreover, in what sequence you reply the questions ...i mean in what order ??

Answer
Allah mentioned in the Qur’aan, ‘Hasten to the forgiveness of your Rabb and Jannah.’ After this, Nabi [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] has given us glad tiding for the person who repents, ‘The one who repents from his sins is like one who doesn’t have any sins.’

The merits of seeking forgiveness of one’s sins are numerous, amongst these is that a person who repents over his sins, adopts the quality of Taqwa. Allah will then sustain him from avenues which he never could have imagined and will make a way out for him from his problems. Thus, Allah will bless him even more compared to before. Make it your daily practice to seek forgiveness for your sins after every Fardh Salaat.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

source : http://www.askimam.org/