I am in need of dua for my sister.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,,

Insha'Allah my brothers and sisters you will make dua for my sister. She was taken vis ambulance to the hospital. She has a heart condition. She is undergoing tests.

I sincerely write Jazaak Allahu Kharin as I believe.

my love,
your aapa

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa'aleykum Salaam dear sis-

SubhanAllah! Having a heart condition is verry serious! May Allah protect us all from it. Insha'allah, Of course Our dear sister's In my du'aa- May Allah give her a speedy recovery, make this easy on her, Grant her the best health and make it A purification for her Insha'allah!
When you visit our sister again, give her my best wishes insha'allah...and don't forget to read this du'aa for her:

....say it seven times:
‘'I ask Allaah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure you’'.
…he (the sick person) will be cured Insha'allah.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Insha Allah it will be Ok by the blessings of Allah SWT. Ameen. Recite Durood on Nabi Karim SAW (PBUH). Coz today is Friday. Insha Allah She will be Ok. May Allah SWT grand her Afiyath and Good Health. Ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

She is recovering. They are still conducting tests. I know I am blessed: her cardiologist is a Muslim, now how about that.Which of the favors of Allah can I deny!!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Assalaam walaikum,,

Insha'Allah my brothers and sisters you will make dua for my sister. She was taken vis ambulance to the hospital. She has a heart condition. She is undergoing tests.

I sincerely write Jazaak Allahu Kharin as I believe.

my love,
your aapa

~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:tti_sister:May Allah swt make her well with SSSSSSuper Speedy recovery~Amin!

And

:tti_sister:May Allah swt bless upon all muslim and grant muslims with good health~Amin!

~Happy Weekend!

Take Care!
Thank you,
~Wassalam.

Attachments

• get well soon.gif
    get well soon.gif
    65.2 KB · Views: 30

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaam walaikum,

She is recovering. They are still conducting tests. I know I am blessed: her cardiologist is a Muslim, now how about that.Which of the favors of Allah can I deny!!

See how Prayers work. May Allah SWT grant her speedy recovery and Long life. Ameen.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Bismillahee Rahmaneer Raheem

As salamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Aapa,

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala cure her from any condition she is in and give her the best health. Aameen.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It has been assessed that it is not her heart. She has been referred to a neurologist. And as Allah subhana talla Wills it...he, too, is a Muslim.

Oh how fortunate am I to be a Muslim..Alhumdullila.