I AM LEAVING!!!!!!!!!

Roby Rahman

Asalamualaikum

we will miss you sister. But you are doing the right thing by obeying your parents. Inshallah one day your parents will find out that this website is not bad and has positive effects on people. Please make dua for me and the entire muslim ummah as I will keep you in my dua.
:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I am so sorry to hear you go dear sister. I would NOT recommend sneaking behind the parents back. I am a parent of three and I would not appreciate my children "sneaking" behind my back to do anything. Although this is a beautiful website, she should listen to her parents and respect their wishes.

Maybe she can talk to them at a later time and inshallah they will see that its a beautiful site and allow her to come back without sneaking. Listen to your parents and take care of yourself sis!:hearts:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2: my dear brothers and sisters. I AM LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23: My parents have banned me from using this website because they say I'm extreme and think this website has changed me. Oh well, I have to listen to them you know. Anywayzzzz, I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH!!!! I will never forget anyone of you, inshaALLAH!!!! Thankx for everything, can't thank you enough. And i'm sorry if I have ever hurt anyone of you by my jokes, I like to joke :SMILY149:.kkk and I'm sorry sister amirah80 for annoying you so much, lol, remember? kk luv you all. Remember me in your duas, beleive me, I really need them, lol. KKKK, so long......

:wasalam::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

As-Salamu Alaikum Sister

I hate to see you leave but everything happens for a reason. In this event you must obey your parents but inshallah your absence with us on tti will be temporary and not permanent.

Yes, I remember :hearts: and do not think for a chance that you annoyed me. :) I enjoyed speaking with you on several occassions and I have to say I will miss you. I will keep you in my du'aas bi'idnillah.

Wasalam Ukht Amirah

Abu_Luqmann

Assalamualaikum,

We are waiting for the day when u write 'I'm back!'.
Hope ur parents realise the benefits of this wonderful website soon!

Meanwhile you be steadfast in you deen and everything will sort itself out, Insha Allah
As was mentioned earlier, everything happens for a reason

salaam

abuayesha

:wasalam:

Dear Daughter,
Yes, we all are going to miss you.
Tests in the life in this Dunya can come from unexpected quarters.
When small ones try to do something, there are always the parents having "DON'T DO THAT" syndrome.

Being a father of five, I would suggest you that you should respect your parents. But in the same time, you should not give up learning Islaam, the straight path, Allaah commanded us to follow.

We should love Allaah above everything, the second in that list is the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wasallam, the others come after that.

Of course, if your parents advise you not to watch films, dramas, sports and other sites, you should obey them. If they ask you not to learn Islaam, then they are in error. Say, if they advise not to follow the teachings of our Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wasallam when you are praying, and asking to pray how our ancestors prayed what we should do. We should not obey our parents. We should politely explain them what is right and follow the right path. That is what here your duty is!

Try to explain them kindly and ask them to see what type of group is TTI.
I think they will not oppose you having attached to this big family.

Try, don't give up as here we all are discussing Islaam and Humanity.

May Allaah bless you and your loved ones.

Wassalaam

Abu Ayesha

hassana elkoussi

That's bad news , sis. I'll miss you so much. You did make the right choice by obeying your parents. Keep being kind & sweet to them and inshaAllah they'll get to understand one day & I hope you'll soon be back. Love u for the sake of Allah!!