I AM NOT AFRAID TO STAND ALONE

scary-m

:salam2: does anybody any downloadable nasheeds from native deens new album i am not afraid to stand alone- jazakallah- please could you put it in mp3 version.n thanx may allah bless you ameen:tti_sister::salah:
:wasalam:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I'd ask you not to request any "nasheed" if it has music.

I dont know if this one does or not, but if it does it will be deleted.

It's the blessed days of Dhul Hijjah, read Qur'aan, it'll be greater benefit then any nasheed.

wasalam

Peace2u

Turn To Islam

It's the blessed days of Dhul Hijjah, read Qur'aan, it'll be greater benefit then any nasheed.

wasalam

Salam,

I've noticed a lot of people requesting nasheeds and perhaps some of them may contian music. I was thinking, just so you dont have to repeat yourself over and over, why not put up some sort of banner on the main page requesting people not to ask for Nasheeds that contain music.

It's just a thought!

Peace2u

Steve940

i don't understand what you wrote?!?!

On day of judgement we will all be responsible for our own actions, and we will be judged accordingly; (our account will be taken)

I agree 100% with peace2u. In fact, I've had the same idea for a while, but I don't know why I didn't say anything. Even in this thread after sister Samiha tried kindly to explain the issue, it seems like people pretend they didn't read her message and comment on the nasheed.

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 69 :: Hadith 494
Narrated Abu 'Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari:

that he heard the Prophet saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection."

My brothers and sisters in Islam, this is just another testament to the truth of prophethood of Muhammad :saw:. We should see this around us and be grateful of Allah's favor upon us. May Allah guide and protect us all. Ameen.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
i know that lolz ^^^^^^^^^
i didnt understand what she was saying in that specific post not the whole thing
now i get it
sorry

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

I said this today:

"You will procastinate worshipping Allah (S.W.T) especially during these blessed days of Dhul-Hijjah and will ensure to fast on the Day of Arafah to gain the reward Insh'Allah. Although quickly time progresses and THEN BOOOOM!!!! its the Day of Arafah and you just had breakfast!!!"

Looks like someone missed out on gaining the pleasure of Allah (S.W.T). Subhan'Allah, What's better than that?

Insh'Allah lets take heed of that, drop the nasheed's for these blessed days and Insh'Allah all together because think about it on Windows Media Player. The nasheed maybe 4:00 mins long, yes? well are we not abusing time then, for example

00:01, 00:02, 00:03, 00:04, 00:05, 00:10, 00:30, 01:00 and finally 04:00.

^ We will never get that time back, how precious. We have the ability to recite beneficial Du'as which are many in order to gain a high reward. Here is one thread which sort of has some relation:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13721

I do apologise if you feel i have offended you in anyway. That was not my intention, all i was trying to do and my brothers and sisters Insh'Allah was to inform others of utilising time correctly especially for these blessed days of Dhul Hijjah.

The smiley will Insh'Allah express this :SMILY139:

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

halah

:shake:

wasalam

:salam2::ma:
Jazaki Allah khair sister and may He bless you,
it's a brilliant statment:shake: