I AM SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success .

112. (The believers whose lives Allâh has purchased are) those who repent to Allâh (from polytheism and hypocrisy, etc.), who worship Him, who praise Him, who fast (or go out in Allâh's Cause), who bow down (in prayer), who prostrate themselves (in prayer), who enjoin (people) for Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all what Islâm has ordained) and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds and all that Islâm has forbidden), and who observe the limits set by Allâh (do all that Allâh has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allâh has forbidden). And give glad tidings to the believers. Surah Al-Taubah

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamualaykum,

The following is a extract of poetry attributed to Ibn Al Qayyim rahimahullaah:

“By Allah, it is not cheap so that it could be bought by the bankrupt, and it is not something unsellable to be given away to the needy. It was presented in the marketplace for a high price, and the only price for it was to give the soul. So, the deniers stepped back, and those who loved it stood and looked to see: which of them was most deserving to pay its price? So, the prize was passed around between them, and it fell into the hands of {“…gentle with the believers, harsh against the disbelievers…”} When more and more people stepped forth to claim the prize, it was requested that people prove the legitimacy of their claim to it, since if people were to be given it based merely on their claim to it, those who otherwise don’t care for it would claim to passionately desire it. So, various types of people laid forth their claims, and it was said: “Do not accept these claims except with proof: {“Say: ‘If you truly love Allah, follow me, and Allah will Love you…’”}” So, everyone stepped back, and the only ones remaining were the followers of the beloved Prophet in his actions, words, and character. So, they requested an adjustment to the proof required by a specific word of recommendation: {“…they strive in the Path of Allah, and do not fear the blame of the blamers…”} So, most of those who possessed love for him stepped back, and only the mujahideen remained. So, it was said to them: “The souls and wealth of those who possess this love do not belong to them. So, go forth to make your contract: {“Indeed, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and wealth in exchange for Paradise…”}” So, when they knew the Greatness of the purchaser, the virtue of the price, and the honor of he whose hands seal this deal, they realized the value of the prize, and that it was truly significant. They saw that the greatest loss was to sell it for a cheap price. So, they willingly sealed the deal of pleasure without considering any other option, and they said: “We won’t withdraw from this pact.” So, when the pact was solidified and they completed the transaction, it was said to them: “Whenever your lives and wealth end up with Us, We will return it to you many times more than it was: {“And do not think of those killed in the Path of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive and provided for. They rejoice in what Allah has given them and His virtue…”}” So, they praised Him when they arrived at this bounty, and they thanked their Guardian for what He gave them, and in the morning, they praise Him again for this bounty…”

Wa-alaykum assalam