I am sorry if i offended someone..

sha587

Shahid abdullah
:salam2: brothers and sisters

My name is shahid abdullah(sha587).

I just want to say sorry if i offended someone. I am a person of conflict, so it is very much possible that i offended most of you. This may be the effect of my name. Anyway, i started so many controversial thread and i was rude most of the time.

Just say in your heart "i forgive you". These three words do not worth for you but for me it worth.

Please dua for me please i am in a difficult situation. Please its a request. After your salah and after every good deeds. Please i am not lying i really need your duas. Remember your dua for me will be more acceptable.

Please dua for me.

:salam2:

palestine

Servant of Allah
we forgive you. and inshallah we'll make dua for you. but make the effort to make yourself a better muslim also. after every hardship comes ease. salam. and danyal brother shahid is from pakistan. salam.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

I want to say I have never personally been offended by you. But in any event inshallah I will make du'aa for you. Everyone makes mistakes the thing is we must learn from them:)

Salam :hijabi:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo alaikom brother shahid abdullah

AlhamduliLah, i have nothing against anyone in this form (or anywhere else)... Please if anyone has anything against me, please forgive me (else PM if anything)

brother Shahid, take it easy, InshaAllah, everything will be okay... You are not tested with anything that you can't handle... feel free to PM me anytime you like to talk about anything... Salam brother :SMILY259: :)

saif

Brother Shahid,
You are starting a good tradition by asking for forgiveness. I have never been offended by you. Our dua's are with you inshaAllah.

sha587

Shahid abdullah

Thanks for your kind words brothers and sisters. Its your open mindness that you dont have anything against me, otherwise i know "من آنم کہ من دانم" i know what kind of person i am.

But please especially do dua for me with my name. As dua of one Muslim in the favour of another Muslim is more acceptable. And many of you are more close and dear to Allah.

bilalswife1983

Brother Shahid,

Why would we think you are lying? You are our brother, rude or not, and of course we can forgive you. I hope insha allah that your situation gets better soon.

From palestine: "make the effort to make yourself a better muslim also. after every hardship comes ease."

From a_brother: "You are not tested with anything that you can't handle."

These are great words and advice. I will make dua for you insha allah.

Your sister in Islam,

Dawn :tti_sister:

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Your words are great strenght for me. I can clearly see the difference between you and me. I think first time in my life Allah is testing me and i am replying to Him more stupidly and showing idiotism. I was not like this, but true nature comes to front when hard era came. It means i was lying to myself all this time that i love to Allah. I became more impatient and ignorant person.

I am feeling at home in this forum. Inshallah if so many good brothers and sisters will do dua for me Allah will not reject. Also dua for me so i can get rid of my Nafs.

AAminAA

Amatullah

I never had a problem with you, and insha'Allah i never will, because if that happends it would be a war, 'cause i'm little impulsive sometimes 2 loool :blackhijab: The best solution is to avoid conversation when you see yourself that you are getting angry. Let everything to calm down, then your taughts will be clear and right insha'Allah ! Don't let your tongue be faster than your mind.

And don't worry bro, we all have bright and dark sides . Don't forgett :" Only Allah Azza Wa Jalla is perfect !"

Wish you a best in both worlds insha'Allah !

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: bother Shahid Abdulla....

jinn and ins can make mistakes as we are not angels...the best among then is those who make repentance often...

inshaALLAH i wont have anything bad in my heart or my dear bothers and sisters...it includes u also my dear brother...u made a really great job by asking for forgiveness...all of us have to learn from u...inshaALLAH i will member u in my :salah:...

wassalam

-bother IbnAdam-

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Brother I feel so sorry for you. I know how it feels like fighting your soul, fighting your Duniyah, feeling like life is making you get let down, keeping your eyes on the floor in despair, fighting for your Eman with all your might, but to no avail. Like you feel so angry with yourself that you want to put a cloak over yourself and a hood over your face and shun yourself away from the rest of humanity because of how bad you feel for what you do or becuase of who you think and feel like you are.

For me, losing Allah Ta Alla in my heart is like losing a loved one. Someone who I mourn for, someone who I cry for to come back, someon ewho I ned despeartely. Why would that be? Because I love Allah Ta Alla. I love him more than the whole world and Jannah Tal Firdaws. I love nothing more than making him happy. Whenever I do a good deed, I do it not ebcause I wnat to get the reward for doing it, but becuase I want Allah Ta Alla to be pleased with me, to be happy with me.

And that's why when I use to be in the tight position, were all my Eman and mental status was declining, I would hug myself around a pillar and put my head upon it, and have tears coming down my face and cey, cry for Allah Ta Alla that I want him, that I don't want to leave him, that he's the best, if there was anything that was the greatest thing that happened to me, it would be him.

Brother, I'm going to make duas for you Inshallah. When I'm at the Jamaats Inshallah, cause the masjid is liek my home, my TRUE home, the home I love, and that's the best place for me to do Ibadaat.

Assalamu Alykum brother, may Allah Ta Alla easen your hardships and make life easier for you, Ameen.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Your nads brother, or do you mean, your specific kind of nafs? Don't worry brother, things shall become better for you. Hmm. I'm going to try and see what I can do for you brother, what YOU can do for yourself actaully.

From Pakistan eh? Mashallah, the country of my Uncle. :)

Apko Urdu ati he? LoL brother, if you do, than maybe you might be able to teach me some, LoL. Apparantly my teacher is not here at the moment to teach me (LoL, busy in Pakistan), but hey, I don't mind if you substitue brother, LoL. :lol: :D

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Salam brother. One funny thing i came to this forum like i am going to teach brothers and sisters what Islam is , this is always my behaviour. I always consider myself on the stage not in front of stage and thats make me a loser. Person who only speak can not learn because learning requires listening and readong not speaking and writing. I grow up in a environment where to show your inner feeling is a lame thing or somekind of disgrace seriously. I dont know how to show emotions truly. But i think i am learning now. Yes this post at least proof for me that i am starting to learn.

Meri urdu sahi hay lakin english ki help chahiya.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oh I wish I could understand you brother, LoL. Not many Bangladeshis know Urdu, but there are a few :). Like if you go to a Madrashah in Bagladesh, than alot of the books (like the small Ketabs and stuff) are written in Urdu, and the more inmportant Ketabs like Sahih Al Bukari or Sheikh Ahmed ibn Hanbal are obviously in Arabic. And if they aren't well oh well :p.

Mashallah you feel better brother. This might be one of the many steps to TRULY loving Allah Ta Alla. Some things I recomend:

1) Listen to really beautiful Quran, like ones that are heart lifting, like below.

[yt]gTfzjoyVxoU[/yt]

2) Wonder and ponder over the great things that Allah Ta Alla has given us, and Islam, and you'll find oen of his great beauties.

3) Understand and ponder over the great things he has given you. Brother, can you ever remember something or alot of really great things that has happened to you, or that you have?

If you notice these things, than ponder over them, and praise Allah Ta Alla. And the very best thing that you can be pleased from what Allah Ta Alla has given you is that you are a Muslim, that he has helped raise your Eman right now and brought you around your brothers and sisters, who even though they are diverse, they still love you, and they are embracing you with love, like a brother in the family, because we ARE a family.

In truth, any Muslim that strives for righteous and has great Eman is part of our Ummah and family, who are the TRUE and BEST members of our family (the worst are the part time AKA Munafiq Muslims, AKA not you bro :p LoL). And our father is Muhammad (SAW), the best man ever.

Remember these things brother. Another thing to remember is to stay in the enviroment of your Muslim brothers and sisters, (the pious and righteous ones) why? Because staying in an enviroment with your brothers and siters in Islam will help you keep your Eman strong, and if you ever need any comfort, than we're here brother.

Assalmu ALykum brother, may Allah Ta Alla make this journey easy for you, Ameen.