i am very angry person

theonlystar

salam

i have change myself last 2 years ago for bad.

i am becoming more angry and jealous.

all my family told me i'm just like my dad, he used to shout, angry, jealous and hitting. he does not live with anymore cos of his way.

i tired my best to change myself but i failed, again, again and again.

pls help me.

it is very important.

w-salam

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikoum little brother,

I think we all love and honour our parents and obey them unless they ask us to do something unislamic. However, as we mature, we can also see that we are just human and parents make mistakes like everyone else. We do not have to repeat history but be the best that we can be for the sake of Allah :)

My mother was depressed while I was growing up and she used to take it out on us kids so I learned from this and try to be patient with my little ones.

Take time out of your day to pray to Allah and read Qur'an and recite Surahs An-Naas, Al Falaq and read Al-Bakarah and repeat:
aoothu billahi meena shaytani arajeem
as often as possible, to seek refuge in Allah from Satan

Also, if you are a boy, involve yourself in some team sport perhaps like football (soccer) so you can get some fresh air and blow some steam off.

May I ask, if it is not too personal, is there anything in particular that you feel makes you angry or do you just have a short temper in general? All you have to do is make dua to Allah for guidance with a pure heart and Insha Allah, he will accept your supplication.

Hang in there, our time here is too short to spend in anger, my brother :)

Wassalam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
don`t forget Allah

do you need help, if you do every night from 2:00 a.m.-the fajr prayer raise your hands high up and pray coz Allah is the only one that can help you,
may Allah make you a better person, ameen:tti_sister:

Allahu Akbar:)allahuakbar:)

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun
Assalamualaikum

Try FASTING bro,hunger will hold your Angry.If you feel want to angry try to sit,if doesnt work try to lying down, if still fail try to take a wudhu...and istigfar.. astagfirullah. hope this will help..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The suggestions have been good. Brother, anger does not belong to us. It is our inability to understand that we are not in control. Allah subhana talla forgives us. Who are we not to forgive. Anger means you hold on to negativity and remain stuck. We choose to be angry. We can choose to let it go by being patient. In simple words when we are angry we are a two year old that is out of control. Do you really want to live like that. Let it go. Do not let shytans take control of you...bend to Allah subhana talla. It is that simple.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

The suggestions have been good. Brother, anger does not belong to us. It is our inability to understand that we are not in control. Allah subhana talla forgives us. Who are we not to forgive. Anger means you hold on to negativity and remain stuck. We choose to be angry. We can choose to let it go by being patient. In simple words when we are angry we are a two year old that is out of control. Do you really want to live like that. Let it go. Do not let shytans take control of you...bend to Allah subhana talla. It is that simple.

Salaam,

Sister Mirajmom is very wise and I think her words should be respected and her advice followed. Be patient brother, remember that Allah swt is patient with you so the least you can do is be patient with others.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Salaamu Alaikum, 1st try 2 understand what u r angry about, then try 2 understand what it is that is making u angry, then u must choose 2 resolve the situation n an Islamic way that does not go past the realm of the situation. much of what we do as adults is from what we saw as children, u don't have 2 repeat what u saw u choose 2

Remember the hadith

remember akhii in islam the hadith in arbaiinu nawawi when a man camed to the prophet peace be upon him and said ya rasuulallah advice me and the prophet peac be upon him said dont be angry he said it many times dont be angry so my bro in islam whatever u do try to be patient cause the madness comes from shaitaan its is shaitaan who make us angry so inshallah kheyr

A Kashmiri

Whenver you are angry do two things.

1. Sit down if you are standing

2. Say Aa uzu Billahi Minash Shaytan Nirra Jim

Because it is Shaytan who is making you angry as then one looses his power of thinking and does things which he will never do if he is not angry.

Masallama

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:salam2:

Please get some help from any of your relatives, maybe from your mum's side

You can't handle this alone or frustration sets in, we're only human

Get some help!!!

wallahualam