I cannot send any messages....

Jihan

sorry but I just felt like I had to say this:

I feel bad because a few people have pm'ed me but i could not reply. so I just wanted to say it's not that I don't want to reply back but I just can't.

ps: I'm not sure somaliLife is but I will check it out just in case.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
sorry but I just felt like I had to say this:

I feel bad because a few people have pm'ed me but i could not reply. so I just wanted to say it's not that I don't want to reply back but I just can't.

ps: I'm not sure somaliLife is but I will check it out just in case.

im having the same problem. i still got about 20 thousands seconds left before i can PM:SMILY288:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

This has been brought up many times, and i completely understand your and everyone else who is having this problem's sentiments, however, there is nothing in the adminstrative features which can fix this as of yet. The best as of right now we can say is that perhaps it will be fixed by August 18th, Allahu Ale3m, it's not really in our control.

However, sister, is this a recent development, or have you been having this problem for a while now? Because it should not be recent...

wasalam

Jihan

:salam2:

This has been brought up many times, and i completely understand your and everyone else who is having this problem's sentiments, however, there is nothing in the adminstrative features which can fix this as of yet. The best as of right now we can say is that perhaps it will be fixed by August 18th, Allahu Ale3m, it's not really in our control.

However, brother, is this a recent development, or have you been having this problem for a while now? Because it should not be recent...

wasalam

no, this is not recent problem. I am not asking anybody to fix this problem but i have been recently been recieving pm's so i just wanted to announce this is reason why i have not responded to the persons that send it to me.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Tomorrow i can start to PM . Yahoo...!!!
To the person who just PM me , you can ask me anything and the question pose kind of scare . And plz take note i can only reply tomorrow.

Sister samiha dont worry . im only posting to sort of say that sister jihan is not the only facing the problem , i am too , so that she will feel better, inshAllah

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Allahu Akbar...
Is this happening to me only? I am not sure. I am having no problem in sending and receiving pm's.
I am blessed...lol
wa/salam

samiha

---------
Staff member
Finally!

Assalamu alaykum!!!

Me too...
Alhamdulilah
i am able to PM now after long wait:SMILY288:

Oh alhamdulillah, this is what i thought, but again it was just a theory, alhamdulillah that it was right. Whew, i was wondering if it didn't work what exactly we would do :p.... lol...

anyways, it didn't come to that, and right now i would like to say JAZAKALLAHU KHAYRAN to everyone who had such a long wait. May Allah reward you all for your Sabr, and for any things which could not be communicated during that time.

Sorry for the glitch. If anyone else is having a problem with PMs now, then I have no idea why....

:)

wasalam