I Can't Make Hummus

mnemonicus

:salam2:

I love hummus. But I'm not sure how to make it... So many recipies leave so much to be desired, and the boxed stuff is awful. Mine always comes out all chunky and not spicy enough. And the tahini paste I used is like cement... It's so hard and difficult to get whipped up with the chick peas.

I like my hummus loaded with garlic and cumin, and really smooth, but not too thin. How do you get it like that!!??

:)

:wasalam:

Jihan

mmmm.... hummus, i wish i knew what they were, but i like anything spicy (except spicy pork ribs! not that i had ever even heard of any) are hummus spicy?

mnemonicus

mmmm.... hummus, i wish i knew what they were, but i like anything spicy (except spicy pork ribs! not that i had ever even heard of any) are hummus spicy?

We Americans might call it a dip. And a Middle-Easterner would probably slap me for calling it that.

But it's still a dip. And it's good.

:SMILY129:

Greek_Rose_2005

Ok I will try to help you...first off you want to soak the chick peas over night at least 8 hours..
dump the water and refill, put it over the stove like a medium setting..dump the white skim as it comes on the top..cook until the beans are soft but not too soft...use a food processor...blend in small batches until creamy...i leave some beans out in mind to put in it or on top...then blend in garlic, lemon juice, tahini-shoeya shoeya just little not much or it gets a weird flavor, cumin if you like, a little paprika....then on top make a well...chop a small amount of pickle, sprinkle paprika, and add some of the cooked chickpeas, and if you like oil add some olive oil..i usually throw on a few olives just for show. :)

sultanb

Thank you for the hummus info!

Now I just need a recipe for mouth succulent halal pork ribs... kidding!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Thank you for the hummus info!

Now I just need a recipe for mouth succulent halal pork ribs... kidding!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May Allah swt forgive you~Amin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear brother;
Those haram stuff is not for joking matter.
Please avoid making such joke in future.
As we try to educate for best ummah not making worst.

Allah swt has forbidden eating pork . Allah swt says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say : I find not in that which has been revealed to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maytah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of swine (pork); for that surely, is impure or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allah (or has been slaughtered for idols, or on which Allah’s Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering)”

Holy qur'an Surah: Al-An’aam 6:145

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

~Wassalam.