Interesting I could use a little help!

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Assalam Alaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuhu!
I have a blog on wordpress, through which I'm trying to clear misconceptions of non-muslims about Islam, and honestly I could use a little help.
So, this is a request, read it, follow it, subscribe to it, comment, give me ideas about what to write and we could make it into a joint venture. I'm hoping, more like, praying you guys do consider what I said!
Remember this is for the Deen and not for personal gain.
JazakAllahu Khairan!

Here's the link: http://astrivingmuslimah.wordpress.com/

*Don't disclose my name there, please!

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Assalaamualaikum

I had plans to start a blog of my own for like ages, but my laziness always got the best of me. I always have lots of thoughts which I want to pen down, alas! Laziness. Guess, I could help you sisters with a few ideas of my own. InshaaAllah, if you willing to take time and put down in words. :)

Feel free to PM or Post on my wall, in case you need help :) Post the ideas on the thread.

Last edited:

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
:salam: sis,

I too made a blog with this very purpose, though I don't really post on it as much as I should. www.calmreflection.blogspot.com Let's help each other out and share as much good stuff as we can on there.
Ukhti I didn't really get to read your blog in detail but Ma sha Allah seems like something worth spending time on. I've made a comment on the recent most post and funnily enough it says pretty much the same as the recent most post of my blog does! Coincidence much? Hmmm, I think not! :)

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Assalaamualaikum

I had plans to start a blog of my own for like ages, but my laziness always got the best of me. I always have lots of thoughts which I want to pen down, alas! Laziness. Guess, I could help you sisters with a few ideas of my own. InshaaAllah, if you willing to take time and put down in words. :)

Feel free to PM or Post on my wall, in case you need help :) Post the ideas on the thread.

That would be great brother, try spreading the word about our blogs and you'd be doing just that (helping us, that is)!

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
I also blog, focusing on supporting freedom for everyone in the world, dispelling perceptions that Muslims who fight for freedom (Syria, Libya, etc) are extremists, and so on: http://northyorkshirecommentary.blogspot.co.uk/
I'd be glad to! I was in Syria for over a week recently too - I posted about it on there. Labbayka ya Ayesha. :D
Now YOU Akhi, impress me. I mean, Ma sha Allah, you're not even a muslim and yet you're putting the best of your efforts into something that half the muslim nation itself wont bother about! Subhan Allah!! I'm so glad to have a brother like you on the forum, there's not a lot of people like you around!

Last edited:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

Ukhti I didn't really get to read your blog in detail but Ma sha Allah seems like something worth spending time on. I've made a comment on the recent most post and funnily enough it says pretty much the same as the recent most post of my blog does! Coincidence much? Hmmm, I think not! :)

BarakAllahu Feeki for your words, sis. I too noticed that our topics/posts were pretty much the same - although I didn't write that myself. It's an article I thought worth sharing. You, on the other hand, did a fantastic job of writing out the Questions-and-Answers.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Assalaamualaikum

@AyeshaPS - Sister, I would like to know on which areas would you like to write on? Is it like general or you want to deep dive? Accordingly, I can suggest you a few topics InshaaAllah.

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Don't mention it! I stand for freedom everywhere, race or religion don't matter to me when people suffer. I just wish that more people would help their fellow human beings. I went there to produce a documentary on the Syrian revolution, which I will be putting out soon, to generate revenue for refugees who desperately need it.

I would have joined the Free Syrian Army, but I have many commitments in the UK which I couldn't just forsake - but I will be going back to do more work in Syria, around 2014-2015 - 2015 at the latest. I even know of a young American who DID join the FSA, but didn't see much action as it was early in 2013 (he became a Muslim while in Syria)

You don't have to be of a certain religion to appreciate the value of human life, of dignity, freedom of choice, and so on. I'm nothing special, I'm just human. More people would no doubt do what I did if they were only awake. Shukran jaziilan Ayesha. :D
Ma sha Allah, brother! I clearly haven't come across many people like you or the young american you mentioned in my 18 and a half years of earthly abode! May Allah SWT guide us all!

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
:salam:

BarakAllahu Feeki for your words, sis. I too noticed that our topics/posts were pretty much the same - although I didn't write that myself. It's an article I thought worth sharing. You, on the other hand, did a fantastic job of writing out the Questions-and-Answers.
Walaikum Salam! JazakAllahu Khairan Ukhti! I'm glad you liked it! :)

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Assalaamualaikum

@AyeshaPS - Sister, I would like to know on which areas would you like to write on? Is it like general or you want to deep dive? Accordingly, I can suggest you a few topics InshaaAllah.
I suppose I can do both, write in general and dive deep too on occasions, In sha Allah!

Abdul-Halim265

Ma sha Allah, brother! I clearly haven't come across many people like you or the young american you mentioned in my 18 and a half years of earthly abode! May Allah SWT guide us all!
Shukran jaziilan Ayesha - I'm glad we can raise some morale. More of us exist, I just wish some who cared were much more vocal! He isn't much older than me at all (he's in his last year of university, I'm in my second), but he was willing to put his life on the line for an admirable cause, which is a great thing, his reversion too. :)

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Assalaamualaikum wa re wa baraktuhu

@AyeshaPS - In general, is it possible to write about the difference between Islam and Muslims? I mean to say. How Islam is perfect, how it hits one's soul, how it gives peace to both one's mind and soul, how rationale it is, the logic it provides, the scientific proofs it gives etc. But, the main point which I would like you to focus on is, How Islam is Perfect and How Muslims are not. The rest maybe you could add as extra points, or you can make them as separate topics. It's all up to you. :)

Peace