Interesting I could use a little help!

Precious Star

Just remember something. Action speaks far louder than words. So you can blog all you want but the world is going to pay attention to the actions that muslims take, rather than what they write and say. I'm not discouraging a blog nor writing, but if the ummah's goal is to dispel misconceptions about Islam then the ummah has to take action.

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Shukran jaziilan Ayesha - I'm glad we can raise some morale. More of us exist, I just wish some who cared were much more vocal! He isn't much older than me at all (he's in his last year of university, I'm in my second), but he was willing to put his life on the line for an admirable cause, which is a great thing, his reversion too. :)
Ma Sha Allah!

Assalaamualaikum wa re wa baraktuhu

@AyeshaPS - In general, is it possible to write about the difference between Islam and Muslims? I mean to say. How Islam is perfect, how it hits one's soul, how it gives peace to both one's mind and soul, how rationale it is, the logic it provides, the scientific proofs it gives etc. But, the main point which I would like you to focus on is, How Islam is Perfect and How Muslims are not. The rest maybe you could add as extra points, or you can make them as separate topics. It's all up to you. :)

Peace
That's a nice suggestion. JazakAllahu Khairan Akhi!

Just remember something. Action speaks far louder than words. So you can blog all you want but the world is going to pay attention to the actions that muslims take, rather than what they write and say. I'm not discouraging a blog nor writing, but if the ummah's goal is to dispel misconceptions about Islam then the ummah has to take action.
I agree! :)

i have a blog too an i have the same problem, i have no idea what to write about! its right there, it doesn't have much. http://lovesalam.webs.com/
I'll try reading it ASAP, In sha Allah! :)