I cried after watching this ... Reaction to muslim in mumbai

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:
please pray for all my brothers and sisters i just saw this video today and it made me cry so much and then the comment posted below the video shocked me

The brutality shown in this video is never witnessed in my whole life. And world call India a secular state while there young generation is such a big terrorist against Muslims.

WARNING: Video has lots of violence

http://www.vidzshare.net/play.php?vid=1108

Please pray for everyone please
aslam o alikum

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

what in the world did that guy ever do? man the police were there and never even bothered to try to stop the crowd. and sometimes people wonder why things like what happened in mumbai take place.
:wasalam:

Almaas

Asalaam u alaykum,

Omg! Thats terrible, why isn't this ever shown in the media?

Muslims have ruled for India for years, they seem to forget that. Hindu's have never won a battle or war with the Muslims and they never will. Thats why these cowards attack like this.

Walaykum asalaam.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

what in the world did that guy ever do? man the police were there and never even bothered to try to stop the crowd. and sometimes people wonder why things like what happened in mumbai take place.
YEA!! the police is standing there and doing nothing about it they are just watching ... LIke people are always going like muslim countries have no democracy !! you call that Democracy!!!

Asalaam u alaykum,

Muslims have ruled for India for years, they seem to forget that. Hindu's have never won a battle or war with the Muslims and they never will. Thats why these cowards attack like this.

Walaykum asalaam.

I was horrified what did those people do !! Like im not sure if someone read the comments posted below the video can you believe it !!! LIke where is HUman RIGHT people now ... thats in public in the middle of mumbai ... NOT even shown on news ... they never ever ever say if something happens to muslims
where is the Justice in the world

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Asalaam u alaykum,

Walaykum asalaam.

i'm surprised that the media here in the states didn't show it. it would've given many people much joy to see a muslim man beaten to a pulp.

when i saw the video, i didn't hear any audio, nor was i able to tell that the man was a muslim. he looked like most of the people in the crowd. whoever that person was, i do feel bad for him. as a muslim, i should love all people, but there is always going to be a bigger piece of my heart for a muslim. i'm just hoping that he wasn't a muslim. and if he is, i hope that he doesn't lose his iman because of this.

hammu

please pray for all my brothers and sisters i just saw this video today and it made me cry so much and then the comment posted below the video shocked me

The brutality shown in this video is never witnessed in my whole life. And world call India a secular state while there young generation is such a big terrorist against Muslims.

WARNING: Video has lots of violence

http://www.vidzshare.net/play.php?vid=1108

Please pray for everyone please
aslam o alikum

yes, very sad to see this. Well, this is the incident that took place in an Ambedkar Law College, Chennai city capital of Tamil Nadu State in South India. There is some despute with in caste / Tribes of Hindus. This is nothing to do with Muslims or Mumbai case that happened recently. I was suprised to see it is mentioned in you tube and elsewhere that the two students got beaten up were muslims and the reality is different. But anyways, this is very bad to see forget about religion. May Allah Protect every one. Ameen

nori suja'i

It's so cruel, remember how painful for the mother of those victims when they were born, nobody could imagine how their mother will take it - those who responsible in killing them are jaheeliah, only Allah knows what are the suitable punishment they will face in future, mashaa Allah laa howla wala quata illa billah. (or will they 'taubat'? inshaAllah).

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
well i hope it has nothing to do with muslims, I just read the title and posted ... and i checked on some other website and same thing was posted ... but whatever happens its still a form of injustice and cruely and we should pray to Allah (swt) to guide these people cuz surely these people are doing this cuz of jaheeliah (like nori suja'i said)
may Allah (swt) bless us all
aslam o alikum

Hasana jafreen

all praise 2 allah
Asalam brothers n sisters.
This is not against muslims.this happened in chennai, india.even i live in that city.it was some hindu caste problem between law collage students.this was published in all channels and even the police standing there were dismissed. It became a big prob over our state.not even a single muslim is linked in this prob.allhamdullia.
But these boys's condition was so sad.as far as i heard now they are alright.
Walaikum salam

AKHI

Allahuakhbar

Ninalilah'hiwainnahirajiun. I morn for the poor brother.

Cowardly mob! One day we muslim will retaliate. They are just a drop of waste compare to an Ocean.

I wish i didn't see the vid! They (Hindus) are a pollution here in the South East Asia.

salam alykum

u got it wrong...that was between castes .....i think between tamils and some other caste ..... i dont know so much about indian castes