i dont think so....

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i dont think there are so many real talibans in Afghanistan now. now you see those who want to give them a bad image, so they pretend to be taliban and do horrible things and now its just stuck in their head. ppl just use people's name and make them look bad. and now Pakistan is getting all the pressure.. we all want peace, we dont want to see our relatives dying and ppl dying. so many of them are terrorist and the biggest is the usa. if they'd just leave, no one wants to attack them. ugh!! such messy problems.. about the Pakistani being bad, and people hating them, well i found a lot of good Pakistani brothers and sisters around here mashaAllah, and good thing i did, because some Pakistanis who i know, like this girl in my class, you would think they are big wannabes. like wanting to follow western things. no its not only Pakistani's i know like that, but also other nationalities. but here, mashaAllah, you'll be glad to know that there are true Pakistanis. we shouldnt spoil a country's image just by some few people who seem to ruin it.

your indeed right ! i totally agree with you ....i have nothing to do with talibans i just had a small doubt in my first post which is now cleard (alhamdulillah) :)

AlQurtubi

Banned
Just to add more, USA has lockd bait ULLAH mehsood many times to be hit but they have never hit him. Pakistanis were yelling here is he, shoot shoot, but they didnt shoot him instead locked the target and let him go.

"so they pretend to be taliban and do horrible things and now its just stuck in their head"

Exactly, this must have happened on many occasions.

"dont think there are so many real talibans in Afghanistan now"

There are sister. USA has control on very little piece of land there. Most of it has been controlled by taliban., I have forgot the exact percentage right now.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Just to add more, USA has lockd bait ULLAH mehsood many times to be hit but they have never hit him. Pakistanis were yelling here is he, shoot shoot, but they didnt shoot him instead locked the target and let him go.

"so they pretend to be taliban and do horrible things and now its just stuck in their head"

Exactly, this must have happened on many occasions.

"dont think there are so many real talibans in Afghanistan now"

There are sister. USA has control on very little piece of land there. Most of it has been controlled by taliban., I have forgot the exact percentage right now.

yesterday in almost many news channels i found many brothers and sisters crying and telling thier stories that what , what things taliban's make them do .. so i liked to discuss in this forum about taliban :).....now, my doubt is clear ...thanks tti brothers and sisters for clearing my doubt

AlQurtubi

Banned
stop beleiving the media for any thing and specially for taliban and other mujahideen.
Stop watching TV at all , I would say. I dont see TV and my blood pressure is perfectly normal.. lol .. But sometimes, newspapers makes my blood boil. Therefore, whenever u read newspapers, take it lightly

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
stop beleiving the media for any thing and specially for taliban and other mujahideen.
Stop watching TV at all , I would say. I dont see TV and my blood pressure is perfectly normal.. lol .. But sometimes, newspapers makes my blood boil. Therefore, whenever u read newspapers, take it lightly

oh realy ! same case ....you see news papers but i see news papers and tv and get angry very much ......but gota stop such behaviour ...and mostly i get angry when, stupid presidents blame muslims because of stupid terrorists ...

AlQurtubi

Banned
" stupid presidents blame muslims because of stupid terrorists "

Mujahideen are indeed a terror for them but a blessing for us. So , please dont call them terrorists

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
" stupid presidents blame muslims because of stupid terrorists "

Mujahideen are indeed a terror for them but a blessing for us. So , please dont call them terrorists

blessing for us ???? how could that be possible ..terrorists kill many innocents and say that it is jihad ..which is not ....

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
ah! Another muslimah influenced by propaganda. I will answer you in detail laters inshALLAH

i am sorry .. i know by answering my questions you are totally tired , but you know my habit. its like when i get 1 topic which i dont know , then i need know about that topic...... dont worry you can answer it any time ......

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:

but isnt that child marriages and other similar things also happening in Saudi btw? its not only in Pakistan..its even in India, and some cases Afghanistan and other countries, maybe also in Bangladesh, maybe somewhere you never thought it could happen. but even then, in Saudi dont they stone unmarried people to death when unmarried ppl are only to get like 40 lashes for doing zina? so you see, things are bad everywhere

no brother ! alhamdulillah child marriages happening in saudi arabia is slowly going down ... as i know..and i am not blaming any countries... i just had a doubt which i wanted to clear it up

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu

It is really shocking and so sad to hear waht is happening in Pakistan.:astag:

Very interesting disscasion,indead very interesting.

May Allah guide us all to the right path

:wasalam:

mhamzah

Lets define Islamic law first

Puberty refers to the process of physical changes by which a child's body becomes an adult body capable of reproduction. Puberty is initiated by hormone signals from the brain to the gonads (the ovaries and testes). In response, the gonads produce a variety of hormones that stimulate the growth, function, or transformation of brain, bones, muscle, skin, breasts, and reproductive organs. Growth accelerates in the first half of puberty and stops at the completion of puberty. Before puberty, body differences between boys and girls are almost entirely restricted to the genitalia. During puberty, major differences of size, shape, composition, and function develop in many body structures and systems. The most obvious of these are referred to as secondary sex characteristics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty

According to Islamic Law, a person became eligible for marriage once he reaches the age of puberty (which varies from person to person). For girls puberty starts at age 8-13 and in boys its few years later. He/she is no longer consider a child as he is held accountable for his or her actions from there on. Having said that, an important issue needs to be considered i.e. the Consent: A marriage cannot take place without the consent of either of the part involved.

I'll post an interesting lecture once i get back home. Its about Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) marriage to Hazarat Aisha, analysed from a cultural, scientific and religious point of view.

Salam Alakum

AlQurtubi

Banned
Since i have an empty time slot, there I go

The question was that how mujahideen are a blessing??

Well, they are our defenders. They are defenders of our sisters, our mothers. They fight for ALLAH rather than salary. Obviously, if you put them out if way, there is no obstacle between us and enemy.

Now, i would like to ask you where are mujahideen killing innocent ppl and calling it jihad? If you are thinking abt suicidal attacks, that is another debate which i will not discuss here.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Since i have an empty time slot, there I go

The question was that how mujahideen are a blessing??

Well, they are our defenders. They are defenders of our sisters, our mothers. They fight for ALLAH rather than salary. Obviously, if you put them out if way, there is no obstacle between us and enemy.

Now, i would like to ask you where are mujahideen killing innocent ppl and calling it jihad? If you are thinking abt suicidal attacks, that is another debate which i will not discuss here.

what kind of debate is that ... which you cannot discuss