i dont think so....

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well salam brothers and sisters....
well, i heard that in pakistan, pakistan rulers do child marriage ......but allah prohibits doing child marriage....is it true?

IslamicGirl24

What you ahve heard is absolutely true...

In some areas of pakistan... where the people are ignorant, illetrate and are not aware of their deen... child marriages do happen... Infact, you will be surprised to know that they also do alot of more awful things as well...like, for instance, they burn baby girls alive, marry their daughters with the Quran (Imagine that!Astaghfirullah...thats Shirk!), marry their children who are less than 7 or 10..... they sometimes force the girls into marriage without her will...
Astaghfirullah, I become So horrified when I hear such news! I thank Allah that He has guided me to the right path!

All of these things occur due to illetracy, and EXTREME poverty..

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

In some areas of pakistan... where the people are ignorant, illetrate and are not aware of their deen... child marriages do happen... Infact, you will be surprised to know that they also do alot of more awful things as well...like, for instance, they burn baby girls alive, marry their daughters with the Quran (Imagine that!Astaghfirullah...thats Shirk!), marry their children who are less than 7 or 10..... they sometimes force the girls into marriage without her will...
Astaghfirullah, I become So horrified when I hear such news! I thank Allah that He has guided me to the right path!

oh my god! i cannot believe that ....is pakistan so bad...yesterday my father eas speaking only bout child marriage , but today i cam to know so many bad things about pakitan .....i am just feeling to go there and kill them right now....i hate such people...i hate pakistanese....(but not you sis) i mean not good people...

IslamicGirl24

Oh! don't say that people! There is no fault of the poor daughters is there!??

No, not all Pakistanis are bad... As I said, it is due to illetracy...Who knows?? Maybe if I was born in those areas i would be doing these things as well??

There is SO much illetracy that you have NO idea! and Poverrty too... parents do child marriages because the feel that they can't look after their children because they have no money!
I am NOT saying that what they do is right... what I am saying is that these things can be emitted with education only!
Astaghfirullah they don't even know that what they are doing is wrong!

Always remember Pakistan in your prayers.. whatever we do... we are still helpless people who are torn by poverty.. and not to mention, by those horrific Suicide bombs that occur weekly!
Pray for the guidance of such people!
And lolz!If you come to Pakistan dont shoot them! EDUCATE them! Tell them that what they are doing is Wrong!

IslamicGirl24

Oh I just realized that I had a ver harsh tune in the previous post! I am So sorry I didn't realize it!
It's just that i feel so much PITY for such people... May Allah gide them and gives me the chance to educate them...

Sorry again SIS! I am SO bad!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Oh! don't say that people! There is no fault of the poor daughters is there!??

No, not all Pakistanis are bad... As I said, it is due to illetracy...Who knows?? Maybe if I was born in those areas i would be doing these things as well??

There is SO much illetracy that you have NO idea! and Poverrty too... parents do child marriages because the feel that they can't look after their children because they have no money!
I am NOT saying that what they do is right... what I am saying is that these things can be emitted with education only!
Astaghfirullah they don't even know that what they are doing is wrong!

Always remember Pakistan in your prayers.. whatever we do... we are still helpless people who are torn by poverty.. and not to mention, by those horrific Suicide bombs that occur weekly!
Pray for the guidance of such people!
And lolz!If you come to Pakistan dont shoot them! EDUCATE them! Tell them that what they are doing is Wrong!

oh! :blackhijab:no sister...you know, i am not gonna coz my islam does not allow me to murder someone..but , when i get angry then i my self dont know what i say..plz don't think i am a terrorist :blackhijab:....and i feel that you can also go and educate them right ??? but why dont you try.??

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Oh I just realized that I had a ver harsh tune in the previous post! I am So sorry I didn't realize it!
It's just that i feel so much PITY for such people... May Allah gide them and gives me the chance to educate them...

Sorry again SIS! I am SO bad!

harsh tune ? who, you? oh! no sister :blackhijab:...when i saw your post , i really realized what i said in the previous post was wrong.....after all your country , i cannot blame.. i know how does it feel , when anyone say something about thier country ....just a example: if you had said that saudi arabia is a bad country then i would have gone so upset , that i could not handle my own self, but my country is also wrong ..no country is right sister......oops ! i am sorry for making you bored by saying bout countries ! :blackhijab:...well i am sorry sister for hurting you...i did not mean to...:blackhijab:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

I just can't believe this..

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

It is not true, child marriage is not prohibited, what is prohobited is having sex with a child..

Prophet Mohammad Peace Be Upon Him, married Iasha when she was 9 years old, But he treated her as a child untill she reached puberty.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
oh my god! i cannot believe that ....is pakistan so bad...yesterday my father eas speaking only bout child marriage , but today i cam to know so many bad things about pakitan .....i am just feeling to go there and kill them right now....i hate such people...i hate pakistanese....(but not you sis) i mean not good people...

:salam2:

sister, since im from Pakistan, when i was living there i never saw it happen but I heard some people it happens in very few places where parents who cant afford to raise up their child do underage marriage, sister i dont think its like everyone does it with consent, everyone does it cuz they got only 2 opinion let the child die of hunger or give her a new home

So thats the main reason these marriages take place

But like one of the sister point out illiteracy is also one of the main reason, since Pakistan was a part of indian and this custom is and was very common between hindus some people have carried it on and its sad cuz its not allowed in Islam and they should be educated about it.

But in reality, child marriage like as the people become more educated slowly its gone extremely down
lol and sister how can you hate Pakistanis? aren't muslim there your brother and sister, Your generalizing something which is not allowed in Islam either :)
Most of the people are Alhumdulilah good, its the govt and few that are EVIL
:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

It is not true, child marriage is not prohibited, what is prohobited is having sex with a child..

Prophet Mohammad Peace Be Upon Him, married Iasha when she was 9 years old, But he treated her as a child untill she reached puberty.

no Brother i think child marriage is prohibited, to marry in Islam a girl need to give consent and to give consent she need to mature , a child cant give consent to marriage.

About Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) marrying Aisha (r.a), she had matured enough to her consent by the age of 9.

if you need full detail on this issue , Yusuf Estes explains it really nicely
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt7vS7kxc50

IslamicGirl24

oh! :blackhijab:no sister...you know, i am not gonna coz my islam does not allow me to murder someone..but , when i get angry then i my self dont know what i say..plz don't think i am a terrorist :blackhijab:....and i feel that you can also go and educate them right ??? but why dont you try.??

SIster! Ofcourse i am NOT going to say you are a terrorist....please don't even think that i will say that :)

Thankyou soooo much for being so understanding.... I was so afraid that you might take the wrong meaning of my words...I couldn't even sleep :)
But, thank God that you are not upset by my words..... I didn't feel hurt from your words at all......
I totally understand when you say that anger takes you away... It happens to me too... when people say something bad about my country I just feel like crying my eyes out.....

Actually I have never seen child marriages as well.... if you live in a city of pakistan you will never experience such things,... these things only occur in the countryside... i was so shocked when my mother told me about it..That girls are forced into marriage without their will...etc etc.
But Alhamdulillah i have seen much of the good side in pakistan as well.... like for instance the thousands of people that go to different countries for tableegh every year...like A LARGE number of highly educated Ulema, Muftis, hafiz-e-Quran,...... These things make me proud of my country!
InshaAllah Allah will guide all the muslims to the right path...inshaAllah He will protect my country always... Ameen.

About what you said that I am capable of teaching them?? maybe I am ... but don't forget I am only 14...::)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
SIster! Ofcourse i am NOT going to say you are a terrorist....please don't even think that i will say that :)

Thankyou soooo much for being so understanding.... I was so afraid that you might take the wrong meaning of my words...I couldn't even sleep :)
But, thank God that you are not upset by my words..... I didn't feel hurt from your words at all......
I totally understand when you say that anger takes you away... It happens to me too... when people say something bad about my country I just feel like crying my eyes out.....

Actually I have never seen child marriages as well.... if you live in a city of pakistan you will never experience such things,... these things only occur in the countryside... i was so shocked when my mother told me about it..That girls are forced into marriage without their will...etc etc.
But Alhamdulillah i have seen much of the good side in pakistan as well.... like for instance the thousands of people that go to different countries for tableegh every year...like A LARGE number of highly educated Ulema, Muftis, hafiz-e-Quran,...... These things make me proud of my country!
InshaAllah Allah will guide all the muslims to the right path...inshaAllah He will protect my country always... Ameen.

About what you said that I am capable of teaching them?? maybe I am ... but don't forget I am only 14...::)

i understand that what ever you said is right and i totally agree with you ...:blackhijab:, yup, yup yup i do agree with you .......and you are only 14?cannot believe...alhamdulillah ..allah has given you so much of imaan ..may allah give you more imaan and power to go and teach the people in pakistan who are wrong :blackhijab:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

sister, since im from Pakistan, when i was living there i never saw it happen but I heard some people it happens in very few places where parents who cant afford to raise up their child do underage marriage, sister i dont think its like everyone does it with consent, everyone does it cuz they got only 2 opinion let the child die of hunger or give her a new home

But like one of the sister point out illiteracy is also one of the main reason, since Pakistan was a part of indian and this custom is and was very common between hindus some people have carried it on and its sad cuz its not allowed in Islam and they should be educated about it.

But in reality, child marriage like as the people become more educated slowly its gone extremely down
lol and sister how can you hate Pakistanis? aren't muslim there your brother and sister, Your generalizing something which is not allowed in Islam either :)

ah!:blackhijab: your totally right ...i was wrong ...i did say that i hate Pakistani but thanks to islamicgirl24 she made me realize about Pakistani .. and about your opinion , you also made me more realize about that ...thanks a lot bro/sis i am happy from you words

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA

Salam brother
I am really thankfull to you .....For explaining every and each thing clearly ...uuuuffffh...I was seriouslly boiling when i was reading "Allah is with me" posts what i mean is that i was not kind a like feeling nationalism or something like that but i was thinking what does this sick illitrate thing has to do with pakistan...?and why hate pakistanis...? Then i rad Aozobillah then futhur i saw your post then i thought that sister Allah is with me got her answer.....and sorry sister for getting mad on you.....
walaikumsalam

IslamicGirl24

i understand that what ever you said is right and i totally agree with you ...:blackhijab:, yup, yup yup i do agree with you .......and you are only 14?cannot believe...alhamdulillah ..allah has given you so much of imaan ..may allah give you more imaan and power to go and teach the people in pakistan who are wrong :blackhijab:

JazakAllah and Ameen to your MOST wonderful Dua!
InshaAllah Allah will bless you with the highest level of Imaan. Ameen.

You have made me sooo happy sister... atleast now there is SOMEBODY who actually realizes the problems in our country.....JazakAllah .... may Allah bless you...

By the way, did you all hear about the awful bomb blast in a mosque.. a couple of days ago?? it was SUCH a horrible incident.... people had gathered at the mosque for the Jumaah prayer..A man came and blew himself off....the whole mosque collapsed... almost 76 people died and more then 100 were injured...
May Allah have mercy on those poor people and may He grant them Jannah.. Ameen.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
JazakAllah and Ameen to your MOST wonderful Dua!
InshaAllah Allah will bless you with the highest level of Imaan. Ameen.

You have made me sooo happy sister... atleast now there is SOMEBODY who actually realizes the problems in our country.....JazakAllah .... may Allah bless you...

By the way, did you all hear about the awful bomb blast in a mosque.. a couple of days ago?? it was SUCH a horrible incident.... people had gathered at the mosque for the Jumaah prayer..A man came and blew himself off....the whole mosque collapsed... almost 76 people died and more then 100 were injured...
May Allah have mercy on those poor people and may He grant them Jannah.. Ameen.

yes sister heard about that incident ......i dont know why do people do like this....let me tell you frankly sister !all over the world , everyone hates Pakistan.....i dont have any idea why do they hate Pakistan ....dont worry sister ..allah will surely make way and i will pray allah that your country becomes the best amongst all

Rashadi

well salam brothers and sisters....
well, i heard that in pakistan pakistan rulers do child marriage which is called as ......but allah prohibits doing child marriage....is it true?

Marriage in Islam is not based on a specific age but it depends on puberty and maturity. Puberty differs from person to person and sometimes even area. The average age of puberty for girls is between 8 and 16 and for boys it starts a little older usually. The bottom line is that marriage is allowed as soon as one reaches puberty but one can't be forced into marriage. If Muslims are forcing their children to marry, that is haram and especially if they are below the age of marriage(at pbuerty). Some people are ignorant of Islam and they follow tradition or ethnic customs. Others simply are in poverty but I believe it has a lot to do with being ignorant of Islam.

For example, I know a Muslim who tells me wearing perfume, cologne, etc is haram so he walks around with bad body odor all day and everyone talks about him. The non-Muslims tell me that his religion does not allow him to smell good and I always have to correct them and clear this misconception up quickly. This may be his opinion or custom but that is not from Islam. The Prophet(saaws) said whatever smell is annoying to us is annoying to the angels as well. Now imagine smelling awful and doing salaat. Being clean and smelling good is part of Islam and our deen is very clear, simple and easy to understand. Everything is touched on and we are never in darkness. While the West keep making their own ways, rules and religions, for Muslims it is the Creator who givesthe way and guides us to it. The age of marriage is going up every so often in the west while in Islam this matter was settled 1,400 years ago.

In pre Islamic Arabia, girls were forced into marriage young and at times even when they were infants. Islam stopped this and Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala made it clear that marriage is allowed at the age of puberty and maturity. One can't be forced into marriage nor can girls be inherited against their will.

AlQurtubi

Banned
Sister ALLAH is with me, such incidents happyn in country side of various countries for example, if u r muslim, u r not safe in a few country sides of UK.

Same is the case with pakistan. All the country sides and all the people are not like that.

Every one hates pakistan because our bad is being spread in media and they are following a particular agenda against pakistan since its the only muslim atomic power and much better muslim country than any other muslim country. Its not being racial or nationalist but its true. Despite that pakistan is in deep crisis it still is better place for muslims to come and practice their deen easily.

A few ppl on forum might agree with me on this.