I GOT ACCEPTED IN MY NURSE COURSE! PLEASE MAKE DUA I COMPLETE IT WITH SUCCESS!

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
salam to all.

i just wanted to keep everyone update on my nursing assistant course.

alhumdulilah im doing well. i recently completed my first aid officer certificate which is part of the course and i got 100% with only 3 others got this too. teacher was so proud of us but wished the whole class did well. the exam was 30 multipul choice questions and a scenario. i got all the questions correct. i studied so hard for it. i did have memory dam in between but i had allahs guidance to bet it.

i did other tests and alhumdulilah i pass them all. these were practical tests so there was no percentage just pass or fail. but one of the practical test, i was the first one to pass it then 5 after me. everyone else had to redo it and teacher was really upset with them. but they didnt study taking advantage of the teacher saying they can have upto 3 chances. but they all pass in the end and learnt a big lesson.

this course is hard, im getting through it but wish i had a better memory and concentration / focus abiliby.

please make dua for allah to get me through this course, i will finish in june inshallah. 3 months to go. really stressful but allah is with me.:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

mahaseeb

salam to all.

i just wanted to keep everyone update on my nursing assistant course.

alhumdulilah im doing well. i recently completed my first aid officer certificate which is part of the course and i got 100% with only 3 others got this too. teacher was so proud of us but wished the whole class did well. the exam was 30 multipul choice questions and a scenario. i got all the questions correct. i studied so hard for it. i did have memory dam in between but i had allahs guidance to bet it.

i did other tests and alhumdulilah i pass them all. these were practical tests so there was no percentage just pass or fail. but one of the practical test, i was the first one to pass it then 5 after me. everyone else had to redo it and teacher was really upset with them. but they didnt study taking advantage of the teacher saying they can have upto 3 chances. but they all pass in the end and learnt a big lesson.

this course is hard, im getting through it but wish i had a better memory and concentration / focus abiliby.

please make dua for allah to get me through this course, i will finish in june inshallah. 3 months to go. really stressful but allah is with me.:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

Asalamualikum sister...
Inshallah you will clear this course.. may allah have mercy upon you and help you in remembering things...
I can just say try to concentrate on what you study and give importance... coz when we give some priority to thing then its difficult to forget the things.. so it all depnds on priority.
Jazakallah hu kair
Abdul Haseeb

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Asalamualikum sister...
Inshallah you will clear this course.. may allah have mercy upon you and help you in remembering things...
I can just say try to concentrate on what you study and give importance... coz when we give some priority to thing then its difficult to forget the things.. so it all depnds on priority.
Jazakallah hu kair
Abdul Haseeb

thank you that really makes sense. priority. inshallah i will try this.

thank you for your kind words and dua:tti_sister:

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Do we have a natural born nurse here or what? :)

Masha-Allah, sister. May God grant you success in this very rewarding career.

na, wouldnt call her a natural born nurse lol. i just try really really too too hard that at one stage i was hospitalised and almost had a stroke after class.

i wasnt able to walk or feel my body for a few hours. i was paralysed. they said the cause is anxiety and stress causing my heart rate to go too fast for my body. because of my illness, i was affected in this way too.

the course is too hard for my illness symtoms like memory loss, stress, anxiety, weakness etc, to cope with but i have Allah to protect me and help me through it. but im trying to stay strong and complete this course so i can help the sick people in the hope that Allah can help me.

najbc

CONGRATS!!, good luck sis i am current in it, it is very challenging but you can do it. good luck!!

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Mashallah sis I am so happy for you!!!! Congrats and you are in my dua. Inshallah you will complete the course with flying colors!!!

Shak78

Asalamo alalkim sis,

Congrats on getting in the course and doing well! May Allah keep you strong and steadfast. I will keep you in my dua's.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
thank you so much for your kind words. jazakhallah kheir to allllll.

im almost there inshallah. i might not be able to continue this course at university as registered nurse, so i'll probably be a HSA / nurse assistant for a while.