I got robbed today

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

What a horrible event. May Allaah forgive you. Inshaa' Allaah the images will go, maybe you could say the du`aa before you sleep, "Allaahumma innee as'aluka ru'yan saalihatan. Saadiqatan ghayra kaadhibatan. Naafi`atan ghara Daaratan." O Allaah, I ask you to grant me a good dream; truthful and not false, beneficial and not harmful.

Allaah knows best, perhaps just a good dream could help this go away, and should at least protect you from bad dreams about the event.

Was-salaam

user expired!

:salam2:

I haven't posted on this forum for a while but after reading your post i felt i had to do something to help.

Sister Alhamdulilah nothing happened to you that was serious, it is quite easy for situations like this to go wrong.

I myself was inolved in an incident recently where i was stabbed in the back, alhamdulilah i am fine and it wasn't serious. Also another incident involved my friend (who is masters Graduate in Chemistry) being shot he is fine also, both of us were/are not involved in gangs or trying to be wannabe ganagsters but times in the UK have changed.

You have to remember difficult times are faced by everyone, and either they break you or make you!

Try and use this as a chance to get closer to Allaah, remember him more often and have Tawakul of Allaah, it is He who protected you before and it is He who will always protect you.